• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
True dragons revision thread.
review
Since Many asked for better justification on True dragons and why they have Conceptual manipulation and all which we didn't really fully explain but presented then we shall fully justify it here and add even more abilities to it
Explanation
As Stated by Veldora True Dragons will remain alive as long as their will exist
And Hinata said they are literal Natural energy- in the previous thread we Explained How Guy stated them to be Literal Natural phenomenon and Holy will of Nature and the source of that said natural phenomenon aka the world itself in short their conceptual selves is Nature, Extra data on this
They get protection from their concepts - They Create physical bodies as manifestations of themselves
From their Said concept they are able to control an aspect of that said natural attributes, Velzard is Fixation which affects everything up to even time which is type 1 conceptual as it governs the multiverse
Mm, I understand what Ciel-san is trying to say. Time was not something that flowed only in a limited space. It was the ‘Suspended World’ that affected time and space in all worlds. -V19
and Veldanava is Life, Veldora is Storm- Vel
For the part that details only ultimate skill know that an ultimate skill is the culmination of Will
Velzard is fixation itself
Veldanava is life itself
Veldora is raging storm itself
Velgrynd is Flame itself
Rimuru is chaos? Or void itself idk but he is something
That spreads throughout the multiverse

Summary
The Conclusion is they should get AE2 as well as keeping their type 1 as they can create physics avatars of themselves and as long as that said abstract form of themselves exists they shall remain alive
Immortality type 8 based on the point above
Extra wording on their pages as all of them gets Conceptual manip type 1
wording
Immortality type 8, Avatar creation and Abstract Existence (Type 2 in their physical bodies and 1-Concept type 1-as their true selves; True Dragons are the Holy Will Of Nature and[5] the Source of the World.[2] They exist only as an abstract form of themselves, and have no attachment with their Bodies or even their Cores,[3] Cores are made up of information which serve as Fundamental aspect of the world as their body is the result of the faith of those who live around them, Their Physical bodies are pure manifestation of themsevles and as long as their abstract selves remain alive they shall never die, as they are protected by it)

they will still come back even if their conceptual selves are erased tho

Key addition:
Conceptual manip type 2 for spiritual lifeforms
Spirits are reffered to as Natural phenomenons and people using the power can manipulate every aspect they govern

Last edited:
Governing the multiverse doesn't make it a Type 1 concept.
I can provide it being so by the Great spirit of time
Its going to be a very long ass process but anyways we've already discussed how and why true dragons are type 1 i just used concept of time as clarity of the range of effect of the said concept
Can you provide any evidence for this?
I specifically said "idk" True dragons are often what their power is
Given the whole turn null and void god things i had to just speculate

Last edited:
I can provide it being so by the Great spirit of time
Its going to be a very long ass process but anyways we've already discussed how and why true dragons are type 1 i just used concept of time as clarity
Since this thread was for the purpose to "better" explanation, you should used the more solid feat. Either the Spiritual Lifeform predating reality or Great Spirit of Time existing before the world, I prefer the former imo.

I specifically said "idk" True dragons are often what their power is
Given the whole turn null and void god things i had to just speculate
I was talking about the "spreading throughout the multiverse"

I was talking about the "spreading through out the multiverse"
The concept of fixation stops anything including time throughout the multiverse
Read the whole fixation thing fully you'll see it
You'll also see how time doesn't flow in a limited space and whatever
You also saw Veldanava being the concept of life that govern the cycle of reincarnation that flows through many dimensions
As you are aware how reincarnation works in slime

So does anyone have any issue regarding the conceptual nature of true dragons?
I would add more information but i will just add how we got it in the first place with this thread

The concept of fixation stops anything including time throughout the multiverse
Read the whole fixation thing fully you'll see it
You'll also see how time doesn't flow in a limited space and whatever
Yeah but this is like Volume 19 so...
We shouldn't use any MTL.

Also, affecting time is quite different than affecting the concept of time itself.

You also saw Veldanava being the concept of life that govern the cycle of reincarnation that flows through many dimensions
As you are aware how reincarnation works in slime
Can you give scan for Veldanava being the concept of life?

Yeah but this is like Volume 19 so...
We shouldn't use any MTL.

Also, affecting time is quite different than affecting the concept of time itself.

Can you give scan for Veldanava being the concept of life?
Its in the op
Ultimate skills are culmination of will
His is the source of life
Ahhh man everything is in the op you know
We know their will and their physical body is different and stuff its not that deep

...All it say is that Sariel is the source of life?
That is his skill
Ultimate skill sariel
Source of life
Guy was very knowledgeable.

The seven virtuous powers that Veldanava was said to have possessed.

According to Guy’s description:

Ultimate Skill ‘Justice KingMichael,’ its command is Mental Control itself, the strongest power specialized in the chain of command with a real ‘Absolute Defense’ like the ‘Castle Guard.’

Ultimate Skill ‘Knowledge King Raphael,’ the power to manage the laws of the world, specializing in support.

Ultimate Skill ‘Covenant King Uriel,’ a power that specializes in spatial management and is used for the management of all events.

Ultimate Skill ‘Hope King Sariel,’ the source of life, and the power to manage the circle of reincarnation.

Ultimate Skill ‘Purity King Metatron,’ the power to sort out all mixed laws, prevent interference, and select pure energy.

Ultimate Skill ‘Charity King Raguel,’ the power to provide support and amplification to others. It has been given to Velgrynd.

Ultimate Skill ‘Patience King Gabriel,’ the power to fix the status and respond to unforeseen circumstances. It has been given to Velzard.

Yeah I know that, but that doesn't imply that Veldanava is the concept of life itself.
Their will
Ultimate skill is the culmilation of the heart/will
They are their will itself
The physical body just embodies that will

Is this what is confusing?

Okay that makes sense I guess
Let me be very clear
Their Will is an abstract form of themselves the source of the world as long as they have their will their manifestations will keep resurrecting

However they can still exist as their will itself
Ultimate skill shape of the will of the users
So they have the power straight from their desire
The will of Veldanava is life itself
Velzard is fixation
Velgrynd is flame and acceleration
Veldora is a raging storm
Rimuru is chaos or Void mostly likely chaos since his ultimate slime title is chaos creator

Agree, even with the fact that they comeback if their conceptual selves is destroyed as it was stated by Veldora.

Added avatar creation btw since that also seem to be the case, Thank you all
For input and support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back