• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eother that, or not scaling servants to them as a whole.

Even if it is a shared feat, it’s Low 7B to High 6A which is such a massive tier jump.
I’d say they scale, but if it was multiple Demon Pillars were involved in the act of stopping the Earth, wouldn’t the end KE / result be split between how many Pillars took part. Then the Servants would scale to that is what I’d make of it.

Stopping the planets rotation is 5C. Calc linked above and it’s a justification used by Wahlpurgisnacht

Low 7B to High 6A is an absolutely ludicrous jump, a couple million times for that matter. So much so that even the strongest NPs from the strongest servants reach 6A at most.

D Rank physical servants are possibly, physically thousands of times stronger, then the highest calced NP thus far, which is 6A.

I don’t need to state how insane the gap is.

For the sake of the thread, we need to settle for Low 7B with 7B NPsfir some characters, and if we’re really shit out of luck for feats until the movie comes out, some characters can be left at unknown

And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can you people please stop conveniently bringing up feats that you forgot about because it was simple for you? The reason we’re in this mess is because people did not bring up any supporting feats from other series and thus we have to spend time looking for feats mid CRT. Find as many feats as possible the next time this revision occurs (And because of the movie it will) and then we can settle it all at once.

Well, for one it wasn’t my thread, but I can agree with the sentiment of getting all your evidence at the start, since it’s convenient, but at the same time if it’s there, it’s there. Whether this gets brought up later is up to those who wanna see Fate be possibly High 6-A, I just thought it could be discussed.

Okay, can we possibly make a discord server or something for getting this all sorted out?

I actually play the game so compiling all relevant feats won't take long if given the opportunity.

The force of stopping a planet’s KE is that high? Still, I don’t think 7-B to High 6-A is that big a jump, or at the very least 7-B, possibly High 6-A.
What????? My dude, the gap between 7-B to High 6-A is literally millions of times, how the **** is that not a big jump to you? We literally have several characters who struggle to perform tier 7 feats, now you suggest them being bumped to High 6-A isn't an outlier?

Like can we stop ignoring the fact that Hercules, one of the strongest Servant in terms of physicality tops out at low 7-B. Saber's NP, being her strongest attack was calculated at Low 7-B. If anything the verse has more Anti-feats stopping them from entering that tier.

There was a talk before that the solar flare of Ozy would reach High 6-A.

Dont think it was archive though.

Like can we stop ignoring the fact that Hercules, one of the strongest Servant in terms of physicality tops out at low 7-B. Saber's NP, being her strongest attack was calculated at Low 7-B. If anything the verse has more Anti-feats stopping them from entering that tier.
You speak as if pure physical attacks meant anything in Nasuverse...
And Excalibur has been calc as 6-C
Low 7-B Excalibut, I hope you are joking...

The amount of tier 6 calcs for NP's is a lot

I mean there is like A LOT like over 6+ and more calcs over tier 6

You speak as if pure physical attacks meant anything in Nasuverse...
And Excalibur has been calc as 6-C
Low 7-B Excalibut, I hope you are joking...
Said 6-C calc still needs to be looked at, to which I'll be working on. Everything else falls into tier 7, with some being tier 6. And pure pshycial attacks have always meant a lot, very rarely do Servant engage in battles using nothing but their NP's, they clash in CQC depending on the Servant for the most part.

I missed a lot... I guess the site just chose not to notify me of this conversation...

I still thing just having Base Servant Stats at just Low 7-B is best

BTW, why the heck are we discussing Noble Phantasm Calcs and Scaling here at all? That was supposed to be in this CRT

This is as if it teleported.
She was not certain.

Not really, considering if the metorotie came from space they would have been able to detect it with their radars. The metorotie spawned within the atmosphere, not space which is what the calc assumes.

Chaldea has failed to detect things more than once, so to say ''they would have been able to detect it with their radars'' is just as much an assumption as any other...

Said 6-C calc still needs to be looked at, to which I'll be working on. Everything else falls into tier 7, with some being tier 6. And pure pshycial attacks have always meant a lot, very rarely do Servant engage in battles using nothing but their NP's, they clash in CQC depending on the Servant for the most part.
No, physical attacks have never been shown to be anywhere near close to the AP of NPs.
The majority of Servants are essentially glasscannons if you compare their NP AP with their durability, and that has been shown to be true basically each and every time an NP is used, exceptions being Armor/Defensive NPs like K&K, Armor of Fafnir, etc.

Last edited:
Chaldea has failed to detect things more than once, so to say ''they would have been able to detect it with their radars'' is just as much an assumption as any other...
The Airspace detection was never failed, Da Vinci made it very clear that they would have been able to see it coming if it came from space, then she proceeds to state that it was teleported. And that's literally ignoring how you could see it in the skies of the city, so it isn't much of an assumption as much as it is going with what we're told. On the other hand, assuming a meteorite came from space is indeed an assumption, one you'll need to prove. Otherwise we use Ablation speed, and not the speed they travel in space.

Guys, this was for Base Servant Stats, talk bout NP’s in the other CRT

nbaNwTK.png

I dont think this one would be burning if it didnt enter our atmosphere from space.

You sir, have no idea on how physics work do you? Meteorites can catch on fire without coming from speed, hence why we use our Ablation speed method when it comes to meteorites like this.

This is literally in our calculations page. "If the meteor in question was shown to be Ablated, but didn't come from space, we will use Ablation speeds, which are the minimum speed an object needs to move in order for it to be ablated by its own friction with the atmosphere, the values range from 2000-4000 m/s"

Moriarty dont have any teleportation skill.
Doesn't matter, if it isn't shown traveling from space then we don't assume it did. If you want to use space speed, you must either prove it came from space. ( to which you can't. ) or you can make a CRT, this is quite literally standard practice so if you have issues with it that's not my problem.

I cant prove it, but you also cant prove it. And LehenDuo is right, Chaldea machine have already failed them more than once.

I don't need to prove it, if you can't prove it then we use our typical site standards. This wiki doesn't work like that, you either prove your postive or you go with the standards, no exception. And for the record, it's my job to prove a negative, but you to prove a positive.

Yeah and it's also hard to miss a massive ******* meteorite. Da Vinci had the Airspace was constantly being monitored and nothing showed up on any radar.

But I'm also aware of who you are and how stubborn you are when it comes to anything Nasu related so I'm gonna stop interacting with you now.

<I can’t prove it, but you also can’t prove it

This is a blatant burden of proof fallacy. You made the statement and we don’t know how far it traveled.

This thread has gone for hundreds of replies and will become outdated eventually with the movie and other calcs and the majority of staff (Me included), are going with Low 7B

Settle it at this for now, everybody get all of your feats piled up by the time the movie comes out, we’ll get a feat there and then we can discuss scaling

Everyone okay with this?

<I can’t prove it, but you also can’t prove it

This is a blatant burden of proof fallacy. You made the statement and we don’t know how far it traveled.

This thread has gone for hundreds of replies and will become outdated eventually with the movie and other calcs and the majority of staff (Me included), are going with Low 7B

Settle it at this for now, everybody get all of your feats piled up by the time the movie comes out, we’ll get a feat there and then we can discuss scaling

Everyone okay with this?
I would be fine with this outcome.

Back