• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

I don't know if it's like Pedaruyus said, but Naruto definitely uses Rikudou Mode.

About Naruto FTL+, I saw the M3X's opinion, does anyone have a different opinion considering the increased speed between Naruto Base and Kurama Mode ?, If possible, I would like to know more opinions

Yes Naruto uses SPSM with Kurama Mode on top of it. To me it cn be confusing since in order to have SOSP, ya need all the bijus yet when Naruto uses the cloak its only Kurama's chakra he uses....how come he doesnt just combined all the Tail Beast power together for the cloak? he would be much stronger

Maybe because Kurama has the most chakra among the Biju within Naruto making his prescence more noticeable even if all of the Biju chakra are combined through Adult Naruto's SPSM?

Well, I agree with Astral that he needs a feat and a calculation for FTL+ to be proven, so I think that if he has an FTL+ feat in the future, it could not be considered an outlier, as we know that Naruto is much stronger in MK in relation to its base form.

Well, does anyone know where I can find Databook 4 completely translated?

Well, if Base Naruto is in fact FTL, then it's very likely SPSM Naruto is FTL+. Problem is we have to get calcs for this.

Yeah it sucked. I feel like a databook Should have been made to give more details on abilities. Especially on naruto's intangibility and Toneri's Tenseigan

Maybe but I really doubt that since it takes a month to create one chapter plus the fact that Kodachi is over the anime as well.

BMWFanboy said:
We can update Boruto's profile after this chapter drops with the new pic tbh
We will that's plan. We gotta give him more abilities and add weaknesses now because he isn't in control of his body and Momoshiki is confirmed to be in control.

Boruto needs a Momoshiki controlled key which will be this new form since it's all Momo not Boruto.

Look like Jigen pissed off lol. Awesome! Momo controlled his Vessel's body and I wonder what Momo could defeated Isshiki or ex Clan for betrayed or something like that.

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
Look like Jigen pissed off lol. Awesome! Momo controlled his Vessel's body and I wonder what Momo could defeated Isshiki or ex Clan for betrayed or something like that.
he cant defeat isshiki, and he wont defeat any ex menbers of the clan, cause there aint any.

at least, thats what i understood from your comment.

Ovrhide said:
NaruRiasUzumaki said:
he cant defeat isshiki, and he wont defeat any ex menbers of the clan, cause there aint any.

at least, thats what i understood from your comment.
We don't know what if Momo could defeated Isshiki in Jigen's body without full power to win and then cannot defeated true Isshiki in original body without vessel for sure.

"at least, thats what I understand from your comment. "

And thanks you :')

Technically Momo might defeat Isshiki. Whenever plots like this are made the Mc usually becomes one with the Pierson sharing the body and becoming a whole new person. So technically Momo will defeat Isshiki in the future

But I don't thjnk Boruto will fight Jigen anyway. This man Naruot just got rescued ƒÆǃÆǃÆÇ Naruto is going to kill Jigen. I didn't think it would happen but he got saved like wth. Jigen is gonna regret not killing naruto

Back