• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Ovrhide said:
i wouldnt calc that rasengan for an AP result, since even smaller rasnegans pack more power in them (naruto having 5-C rasengans smaller than this)

That depends on the person. Chakra control makes a rasengan stronger than a giant Rasengan depending on what key is being used for naruto

We lost hopefully our Naruto will get long hair and beard after 3 years.

RIP Naruto's long hair and beard

We missed you ;_;7 SALUTE

2020-2020

AstralKing7 said:
He should be unknown tbh imho
But why? He has feats against new team 7. If anything he seemed weaker than them at times tbh. They consistently kept up with him and damaged him. There's zero evidence that implies he's any stronger(and there won't be since he's seemingly dead)

Actually looking back at the fight he might have been a bit stronger, but certainly not by a lot. He also consistently got damaged by their jutsu and didn't overwhelm them completely with power or speed. So maybe 7-C and mhs?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Actually looking back at the fight he might have been a bit stronger, but certainly not by a lot. He also consistently got damaged by their jutsu and didn't overwhelm them completely with power or speed. So maybe 7-C and mhs?
Well, Ao is MHS+, and Boro is obviously superior to him

But then new team 7 should also get upgraded to MHS+ for keeping up with Boro consistently. I guess it makes sense. Sarada unlocked 3 tomoe sharingan and boruto/kawaki got karma amps.

Boro is unknow, because the kids did not overwhelm him or beat him, and he got ******* on by borushiki. there not much to go on right now to give him a rating.

Ovrhide said:
Boro is unknow, because the kids did not overwhelm him or beat him, and he got ******* on by borushiki. there not much to go on right now to give him a rating.
Are you sure? I mean boruto and kawaki blew away half of his body. Sarada hurt him with fire style and chidori. He was superior to them for the most part, but they're clearly able to keep up with him and damage him pretty consistently imo. I don't see how Borushiki destroying him changes that at all tbh

Just like Isshiki, Momoshiki as Boruto vessel dind't last long and Isshiki himself didn't even r
Jigen 10 percent
ecovered 10 percent

and this Kashin Koji a 7-C character claims he can now defeat him

You guys thinks Kashin Koji can do this??

Kashin Koji obviously shouldn't be 7C and should have just been rated as unknown cause he was as ablut to no diff Kono fodder

Unlike Isshiki, Boruto's body isn't suffering from damage channeling Momoshiki's power, at least not that we know of though

His body is gone completely. His spirit/Chakra is probably trying to take over boruto's body as his own eventually. I guess physically he's dead, but he lives on through Boruto

I never said he had his physical body and you can click on the link above where I made his revision thread to verify that I know Momoshiki is a spirit. Yet, Momo is still more alive than Madara.

I meant to say that he's physically dead you know..... like biologically speaking, but obviously he's not *DEAD*. It sounds so weird lmao

Calling Momoshiki dead is iffy at best. Momoshiki's physical body is destroyed but we all know dudes can live on as chakra, hell, we've literally got a dude who's got no actual body of his own and is alive, Isshiki. Momoshiki is alive too

It's definitely hype, but I've been thinking. Isshiki seems a lot stronger than Momo when solely looking at how each of them performed against Nardo and Sauce.

But maybe having a Vessel makes you stronger or something. Kinda like how Biju are stronger when they're inside a Jinshuriki. Who knows

Who gave the mark to Kawaki? Did he kills an Otsutsuki under Isshinki's command? Or is Isshiki trying to posses Kawaki but he can't since Kawaki didn't killed him? Maybe Jigen was the person who killed Isshiki and he took over his body?

So was the time travel arc of the anime pointless or is it trying to set up Naruto to give him a mark as well for killing Urashiki? To give Naruto and Otsutsuki form? Since Urashiki is a time traveler maybe his soul goes back to his current timeline and he will enter Naruto as a Hokage. Would Kurama eat him?

AppleLord said:
Who gave the mark to Kawaki? Did he kills an Otsutsuki under Isshinki's command? Or is Isshiki trying to posses Kawaki but he can't since Kawaki didn't killed him? Maybe Jigen was the person who killed Isshiki and he took over his body?

So was the time travel arc of the anime pointless or is it trying to set up Naruto to give him a mark as well for killing Urashiki? To give Naruto and Otsutsuki form? Since Urashiki is a time traveler maybe his soul goes back to his current timeline and he will enter Naruto as a Hokage. Would Kurama eat him?
I think it was stated Jigen gave Kawaki his Karma right?

Yea I think so tbh. Besides they've gotten a lot stronger since the chunin exams so it's not contradictory.

Dead. thats his spirit taking over
He ain't dead. Madara is dead.

He is dead. his spirit is just inside boruto, instead of the afterlife.

His body is dead. He is being reincarnated in boruto

Karma means reincarnation in some translations.

I'd just wait for more tho but we know it's another form of immortality for Otsutsuki clan members as well as possession

Needs to be constructed better. Drop the Movie novel argument because it's completely non canon.

Feel free to discuss 4B Momoshiki. Won't happen but that's the point of a CRT.

The movie novel isn't canon, and Momo is already 4-B in that because he created that dimension, so no reason to try and use it as an argument, Hagoromo's feat seems fine thou

Back