• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Arc7Kuroi
Really quickly… this always bugged me, but what is the justification for the Star Assumption in Kaguya’s Dimension? From the last, we do know the Otsutsuki are capable of “artificial suns”.

I personally can do without the 4-C if there is no justification for the star.

@Arc7Kuroi
Really quickly… this always bugged me, but what is the justification for the Star Assumption in Kaguya’s Dimension? From the last, we do know the Otsutsuki are capable of “artificial suns”.

💀. That argument has been debunked I will link the thread for you.

Guys, If you take the time to carefully read the entire Kaguya fight from start to finish, you'll see through all these weak counterarguments. The problem is that many don't read instead they go off he said she said so they miss crucial details. It's not that you're lacking intelligence—it's just that without the right knowledge, it's easy to be misled. Stop listening to noodles and read for yourself.
That goes so hard, on Diddy bruv

That goes so hard, on Diddy bruv
samlex poppin out at diddy parties 💀

@Arc7Kuroi

You can call into question whether or not her dimension contains a star, being skeptical and whatnot, there are plenty of instances in fiction of pocket realms have "brightness" or light without having a star. Among other things I don't believe the dimension objectively contains a star, I think at minimum it's like a 5-A space being it can contain a planet and moon, but I think 4-C is like a fine midball. I don't think I'd ever make a CRT against it else I wouldn't be able to argue 4-C Shibai lol and he'd be cucked to like 5-B and that'd suck.

samlex poppin out at diddy parties 💀

You can call into question whether or not her dimension contains a star, being skeptical and whatnot, there are plenty of instances in fiction of pocket realms have "brightness" or light without having a star. Among other things I don't believe the dimension objectively contains a star, I think at minimum it's like a 5-A space being it can contain a planet and moon, but I think 4-C is like a fine midball. I don't think I'd ever make a CRT against it else I wouldn't be able to argue 4-C Shibai lol and he'd be cucked to like 5-B and that'd suck.
oh gosh
Narutoverse is never escaping tier 5 caps 💔

@Arc7Kuroi

I repeat: do not engage. It will only backfire. We need to stop downplaying feats just to gain an advantage, the full truth is always better than half. Don’t settle for crumbs—demand the whole loaf. Now tell me if you use the same 15-year timeframe that Arc is using currently what value would you get?

Oh my days, how long must I repeat myself 😩 stop giving arc ideas

Guys, no one on this wiki should beg for a rating. The platform is here for everyone, provided they follow the rules. If you want to scale a character, make sure your arguments are rooted in facts, because only the truth will stand. Review the discussion guidelines carefully, and present well-reasoned arguments supported by evidence.

No one is giving me ideas I haven't already had.
These arguments have been debunked to death. Honestly, this is one of the weakest claims I've seen regarding the dimension. If you're going to downplay the feat, at least bring something new and credible to the table.

I will link the thread that got ETSO 4b in the first place.

because only the truth will stand
Glad you agree with mine, Slayer's, Net's, Test's, etc scaling then. Since that is what stands atm.

These arguments have been debunked to death. Honestly, this is one of the weakest claims I've seen regarding the dimension. If you're going to downplay the feat, at least bring something new and credible to the table.
Why is tier 4 ETSO downplay?

Glad you agree with mine, Slayer's, Net's, Test's, etc scaling then. Since that is what stands atm.

Why is tier 4 ETSO downplay?
Well Tier 4 is a downplay
But this is a greater downplay
“Among other things I don't believe the dimension objectively contains a star, I think at minimum it's like a 5-A space being it can contain a planet and moon”

I will link the thread that got ETSO 4b in the first place.
Among other things I don't believe the dimension objectively contains a star, I think at minimum it's like a 5-A space being it can contain a planet and moon.

I responded to the original argument, not the current Tier 4 rating. I don’t need to explain why I consider Tier 4 a downplay—that was never my contention in the first place.

I responded to the original argument, not the current Tier 4 rating. I don’t need to explain why I consider Tier 4 a downplay—that was never my contention in the first place.
You're so defensive after I made you concede in the Uzuhiko debate. I ain't trying to debate trap you rn or anything like that, it's just a question, stop acting like a middle schooler who thinks he's an anime character.

You're quite an odd one. Honestly, you come across as someone who just follows the crowd without thinking critically( A Sheep). But I digress.

stop acting like a middle schooler who thinks he's an anime character
images

How am I a sheep when the majority of Naruto scalers have Kaguya at 4-B, and scale the verse to MFTL? My takes are quite literally in the minority of interactions I’ve had.

Coming from the guy who thinks he's an anime character, and has done diddly squat for 2 years, comes back just to complain. Thinks he's helping by making a CRT for an outdated Profile Note that nobody literally cared about.
That’s a solid pushback! I’m glad you came back with such a response. Now, smile and take pride in your yourself. I love this.

go to naruto's subreddit or facebook or twitter
some agree yeah but narutos general audience isnt really smart

most of them will scrutinise nearly super high tier you give to naruto because its naruto
That’s fair I guess, from what I’ve seen which is mostly like ig or tiktok naruto fans will scale the verse around 4-A and MFTL+ using bs multipliers and debunked metas lmao. You know, typical tiktok scaler logic

Back