• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean… That’s what happened though(?) but with Kawaki instead, who actually stopped him from escaping.
No. I mean Boruto had to wait longer for a max output Uzuhiko. Instead he could have gotten the same result without waiting that long. Sarada wouldn't have had to stall and would be ready to decapitate Hidari without needing Kawaki.

No. I mean Boruto had to wait longer for a max output Uzuhiko. Instead, he could have gotten the same result without waiting that long. Sarada wouldn't have had to stall and would be ready to decapitate Hidari without needing Kawaki.
By the way boruto did not use the maximum output on Hidari. You can read the chapter again.

I interpret it has this
stage 1 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin and orbit ( If tanked will still experience psychological side effects from spinning).

Stage 2 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin and orbit, corresponding centrifugal

Stage 3 of Uzuhiko
Boruto chakra plus the planet spin, orbit, centrifugal forces and other forces in the universe we are not aware of.

The one code got was stage 1

Hadari most likely got stage 3
I mean this is a leap. There is nothing to suggest that the effects come in stages. It's just that AP increases with longer windup time.

No. I mean Boruto had to wait longer for a max output Uzuhiko. Instead he could have gotten the same result without waiting that long. Sarada wouldn't have had to stall and would be ready to decapitate Hidari without needing Kawaki.
So you’re wondering if because Hidari was able to attempt to escape much sooner than Code (Like Directly after being hit), if the Shinju are even affected by the effects of Uzuhiko anyways?

So you’re wondering if because Hidari was able to attempt to escape much sooner than Code (Like Directly after being hit), if the Shinju are even affected by the effects of Uzuhiko anyways?
No. I'm playing devil's advocate. It's obvious that the writers just wanted to flex Uzuhiko's power. Manga characters never act in the most logical way anyways. I'm just testing how far this can be argued.

The main group are like 15-16 now, yeah?
Boy...

Watch your next words very carefully

187899482_1147475399086548_4383767899426369571_n.png

Probably around the same age as Post-Timeskip Naruto to draw the parallel, I imagine. If Boruto had stayed in the Time Slip, they'd call it Naruto's Son Shippuden.
I think so. Naruto and Boruto both were 15 at the end of their timeskips I think. Naruto turns 16 before pain arc tho. And 17 at the end of the war.

Back