• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone who isn't Toneri doesn't matter
aa67d276a63dfa240b68a3c0ff83a254.jpg

how would you guys rank your fav otsutsuki and why
likeable, importance to the story, design, abilities
1. momoshiki : checks all the boxes and great design although his abilities ain't allat. Just time stop and future sight is great. I like his pride and how somehow he maintains that pride after getting his ass whooped yet he kinda acknowledges characters that can actually measure up to him i.e calling naruto a monster and calling sasuke " the man in the black cape or uchiha or formidable" as opposed to calling the rest of the verse insignificant creatures. His character seems like someone with vast knowledge, unpredictable and fun to watch.
2. Hagoromo : checks every single box. The only reason he is no2 is a combination of low screen time and momo is just more enjoyable to me
3. ishikki : carried heavily by jigen. Contrary to how the otsusuki behave he managed to almost always keep his cool and just be focused on getting what he wants and that's all. pretty meticulous and just has black force energy. It was only when he was becoming desperate he started spewing the insignificant rubbish. His abilities are also very great
5. Kaguya: Actually, a very great design for "originator of chakra", superb abilities and important to the story actually but she is just very bland and not really enjoyable.
6. Shibai: great lore and abilities but still a mystery
7. toneri: Ngl i just love his abilities and design and voice actually.

Kinshiki and urashiki (nice abilities but stupid) are honourable mentions. The rest are irrelevant filler otsusuki

100 Average Uchiha (all with 3TM) vs 100 Average Hyuuga

All Jonin Level and they all have general knowledge of each other’s abilities from Warring States as well as cohabitation in the Leaf.

If there are no interferences, which Clan is winning this battle?

All Jonin Level and they all have general knowledge of each other’s abilities from Warring States as well as cohabitation in the Leaf.

So Izanagi and Izanami restricted?

how would you guys rank your fav otsutsuki and why
Hagoromo: Cool old man
Hamura: Cool old man
Momoshiki: Pretty cool I guess.
Kaguya: Neat villain tbh.
Toneri: He a bro.
Isshiki: What if he was called Ifreaky and he made things get bigger?
Asura: Pretty cool, reincarnated into Hashbrowns and Nart Simpson.
Kinshiki: Decent assist for Momo.
Indra: He a bitch, but he reincarnated into Madman and Saucy-boy
Shibai: He's done jack-shit.
Urashiki: Timeslip was mid, but he was kind of a menace before that.

The Hyuga can close their eyes and see using X-ray vision, then punch the Uchiha in the organs.

Back