• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has somebody created a blog post with that information yet? The link to our forum was not added recently as far as I recall.
A lot of the major supporters have been a bit busy recently which is probably why this hasn't been addressed sooner.

I can have the translation into an imbur blog and the link replaced in a few minutes.

or are you asking for it to be in a blog on site rather than something like an Imbur blog as well?

Last edited:
How I think this part of the story is going to go:

1. Jura wants to go after Hima.
  2. Team 10 interferes and gets bodied and tell Hima to run.
  3. Hima refuses, not wanting to leave her friends and gets bodied.
  4. Hima is about to be killed but Inojin blocks, getting seriously wounded.
  5. Hima, in a fit of rage, taps into that Special Power (Ala, Naruto & Sasuke vs Haku)
  6. Before Hima can do anything, Kawaki sneaks Jura in Karma v2, snapping her out of her rage.
  7. Kawaki tells Hima to take him to the medics to get her outta harms way, but Jura says he won’t let her (Because she is his only lead to Naruto), but Kawaki says she doesn’t know, but he does and he’ll have to beat it out of him.
  8. Hidari is about to circumvent Kawaki by going after them but Delta stops him.
  9. The Chapter ends setting up Kawaki vs Jura Round 2 and Hidari vs Delta.
The next Chapter after this will focus primarily on Hidari vs Delta with Kawaki vs Jura being off screen. At the end, Sarada and Sumire save Delta and come face to face with Hidari.

Sasuke is just straight up tweaking now, bro disregards his whole team without a second thought, tries to kill Sakura without hesitation and is talking about sending kakashi to meet the 3rd hokage

Sasuke is just straight up tweaking now, bro disregards his whole team without a second thought, tries to kill Sakura without hesitation and is talking about sending kakashi to meet the 3rd hokage
Yeah that's on purpose, he's on a very bad mental place right now and Naruto is the only one that's trying to help him get away from it while people either try to kill him (which is justified TBF) or making him worse.

That arc is called Fated Battle Between Brothers/Tale Of Jiraiya The Galant.
I think it’s actually called “Itachi Pursuit Arc”.

Edit: Nope. The official arc is named “Fated Battle Between Brothers”, but it’s more widely stated in the fandom as “Itachi Pursuit Arc”.

Last edited:
How I think this part of the story is going to go:

1. Jura wants to go after Hima.
  2. Team 10 interferes and gets bodied and tell Hima to run.
  3. Hima refuses, not wanting to leave her friends and gets bodied.
  4. Hima is about to be killed but Inojin blocks, getting seriously wounded.
  5. Hima, in a fit of rage, taps into that Special Power (Ala, Naruto & Sasuke vs Haku)
  6. Before Hima can do anything, Kawaki sneaks Jura in Karma v2, snapping her out of her rage.
  7. Kawaki tells Hima to take him to the medics to get her outta harms way, but Jura says he won’t let her (Because she is his only lead to Naruto), but Kawaki says she doesn’t know, but he does and he’ll have to beat it out of him.
  8. Hidari is about to circumvent Kawaki by going after them but Delta stops him.
  9. The Chapter ends setting up Kawaki vs Jura Round 2 and Hidari vs Delta.
The next Chapter after this will focus primarily on Hidari vs Delta with Kawaki vs Jura being off screen. At the end, Sarada and Sumire save Delta and come face to face with Hidari.
Inojin blocks and is wounded? He should turn into paste immediately. Both him and his barber

Last edited:
I wonder if Naruto can resist Madara pulling Kurama away from him if he's in BSM instead of KCM2
I think the Chains are a sealing Jutsu, right? Isn’t BSM Naruto Stronger than Cyclopes SM Madara?

If he’s weaker, then no but the closer he is to Madara, the more he “can” resist.

Does BoShippuden 3T Sasuke downscale from Killer B? After the Itachi fight, he should be back (If not slightly weaker than his BoShippuden Self after losing Orochimaru and not having fully recovered from his fight) to that level.

You mean Begining Of Shippuden? I mean yeah Sharingan Sasuke (honestly by Shippuden I don't think you have to specify 3T, Sasuke's sharingan is matured by default) should be stronger than the one fought Killer Bee since he's fully rested and still has his Curse Mark, although I wouldn't count Hebi Sasuke as Beginning To Shippuden.

You mean Begining Of Shippuden? I mean yeah Sharingan Sasuke (honestly by Shippuden I don't think you have to specify 3T, Sasuke's sharingan is matured by default) should be stronger than the one fought Killer Bee since he's fully rested and still has his Curse Mark, although I wouldn't count Hebi Sasuke as Beginning To Shippuden.
Would Sai then downscale from Sasuke after blocking his Stab? Or would be some controversy? He did tank his fireball explosion, though I don’t think he was hit by the direct flames, just the blast wave of it hitting the wall or something.

Not really? You can't really scale Beginning Of Shippuden Team Yamato to Sasuke considering he absolutely destroyed them while not taking them seriously.
Eh… I don’t “necessarily” agree with that characterization. Sasuke had killing intent with every action he did (And it should be noted that at no point did it say or imply he didn’t take them seriously). He even went so far as to try and use Kirin, which is such an escalation that to suggest he wasn’t serious isn’t correct.

I’m not saying he was having difficulty or couldn’t just fight them all in base, or that he would even need CSM, but disregarding Naruto and Sakura:

1. Yamato by his own words was restraining himself that entire time out of thoughtfulness for Sakura and Naruto, and while yes, he did make a mistake in his first encounter with Sasuke, he did repel Sasuke and forced him to retreat some distance and then got up saying he can’t hold back anymore. After this point, they don’t get to fight because that’s when Orochimaru comes and they leave. So you can’t really say BoShippuden Sasuke (No CSM) > Yamato because they didn’t get to fight.
  2. When I ask about Sai, i’m asking because he literally has a feat of physically blocking and stopping a Killing Intent Sasuke.

That version of the fight kinda misses the whole point because it's Naruto's defeat in that arc is what motivates him to get stronger and get closer to Sasuke's level, which leads him to develop the Rasenshuriken, plus the game itself goes that Sasuke wasn't even hurt by the fight in the following cutscene so...

I do appreciate Naruto beating Sasuke with the Giant Rasengan, which was the whole point of developing that Jutsu in those 3 years.

Eh… I don’t “necessarily” agree with that characterization. Sasuke had killing intent with every action he did (And it should be noted that at no point did it say or imply he didn’t take them seriously). He even went so far as to try and use Kirin, which is such an escalation that to suggest he wasn’t serious isn’t correct.

I’m not saying he was having difficulty or couldn’t just fight them all in base, or that he would even need CSM, but disregarding Naruto and Sakura:

1. Yamato by his own words was restraining himself that entire time out of thoughtfulness for Sakura and Naruto, and while yes, he did make a mistake in his first encounter with Sasuke, he did repel Sasuke and forced him to retreat some distance and then got up saying he can’t hold back anymore. After this point, they don’t get to fight because that’s when Orochimaru comes and they leave. So you can’t really say BoShippuden Sasuke (No CSM) > Yamato because they didn’t get to fight.
  2. When I ask about Sai, i’m asking because he literally has a feat of physically blocking and stopping a Killing Intent Sasuke.
Sasuke fighting to kill is because he was cranky that he was woken up from his nap.

I know it sounds like a meme, but that was deadass what Kabuto said about him, plus we know Sasuke doesn't wanna kill anyone other than Itachi considering he spared all those sound ninja lives later, hell we're shown later that he looks back at his time with Team 7 fondly.

Like, he really just wanted to kill them just because he was cranky.

And I realized in retrospect that doesn't disprove your point so...

With Yamato I have no idea, I guess you could argue it's a possibly but again, they don't really fight so we can't know.

Sai it's kinda weird because he scales to Base Naruto and both were compared to each other previously in the arc, plus Naruto was weakened from going the Fourth Tail as stated not too long ago in the hideout.

Sasuke fighting to kill is because he was cranky that he was woken up from his nap.

I know it sounds like a meme, but that was deadass what Kabuto said about him, plus we know Sasuke doesn't wanna kill anyone other than Itachi considering he spared all those sound ninja lives later, hell we're shown later that he looks back at his time with Team 7 fondly.

Like, he really just wanted to kill them just because he was cranky.
Sure, still. Also, I want to clarify that I mean in physical strength… not totality 💀

And I realized in retrospect that doesn't disprove your point so...

With Yamato I have no idea, I guess you could argue it's a possibly but again, they don't really fight so we can't know.

Sai it's kinda weird because he scales to Base Naruto and both were compared to each other previously in the arc, plus Naruto was weakened from going the Fourth Tail as stated not too long ago in the hideout.
Would Sai have had a mental amp given the conversation and realization he came too prior to this? 🤔

Probably, plus on top of being weakened Naruto was pretty hesitant to fight Sasuke and wasn't really feeling up to it, so that probably did not help.

Hello.

It is not allowed to link to our forum or other externally hosted social media as evidence in our wiki's statistics sections.

Is somebody here willing to copy all of the relevant information to a blog post here in this wiki, and then link to that instead in this and other affected pages, please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze?curid=3992&diff=8441549&oldid=8346219
Has somebody created a blog post with that information yet? The link to our forum was not added recently as far as I recall.
A lot of the major supporters have been a bit busy recently which is probably why this hasn't been addressed sooner.

I can have the translation into an imbur blog and the link replaced in a few minutes.

or are you asking for it to be in a blog on site rather than something like an Imbur blog as well?
I was referring to somebody creating a blog post within our wiki that contains all of the relevant information, possibly by including links to Imgur within it.

Probably, plus on top of being weakened Naruto was pretty hesitant to fight Sasuke and wasn't really feeling up to it, so that probably did not help.
Oh yeah, after Sasuke Blitzed him and had him shook, I knew he was gonna get cooked.

Funny thing though is that in the Databook, Naruto and Sasuke shown to be equal in Taijutsu Skill and Physical Strength via the stats… 🗿

I really think we should go character by Character and Evaluate just “how” consistent or not, the Databook Stats are. For all we know, it could be 80:20 and we disqualify the entire stat section over 20% inconsistent. 🤷‍♂️

I was referring to somebody creating a blog post within our wiki that contains all of the relevant information, possibly by including links to Imgur within it.
I had already replaced the link to a thread yesterday with an imbur blog of the information but I can add it to an onsite blog if necessary.

Last edited:
Back