• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honestly Naruto Anime profiles have the same reasoning as DBZ Anime profiles to be valid, and probably lots of stuff that gives them higher ratings...the problem is that you would have to watch all of the Naruto anime to do so and nobody has the time or energy or motivation for it.

I mean I have watched most of the canon Naruto anime and generally prefer it as a series to the manga, just haven't bothered powerscaling it much since it's a lot less consistent than the manga and has a lot more weird stuff (most of the substitution jutsu memes come from how it's used in the anime for example)

I have some things in mind that could be added if Anime Naruto Profiles were to be opened. For example, there is 4th wall awareness in episode 203, but a new profile cannot be opened just for this reason. If the manga is stronger than the canon version or if I find a lot of things to add, maybe I can make an anime profile for Naruto.

Well there's tons of feat that aren't in the manga, one guy even went through the Part 1 Anime getting feats for it.

sage naruto's endurance is also kinda nuts, being able to fight for extended periods with a massive hole in his chest

wtf

Maybe Anime profiles are worth investing in after all 👀

I think it'd be cool if someone made like a joke profile or blog for anime profiles - high end interpretations only

And while technically not a feat by itself, there's one filler arc that shows us a direct comparison between Sage Naruto and his V2 4T self...and he beat the shit out of him so hard he lost the cloak.

Using anime only would be bad for speed
There won't be LS kirin (verse potentially caps at lightning speed), LS light fang, LS Haku since those are databook only

You could prolly find some "many times faster and stronger than before" statements somewhere in the anime to beef them up if you really tried 😹

Using anime only would be bad for speed
There won't be LS kirin (verse potentially caps at lightning speed), LS light fang, LS Haku since those are databook only
Why wouldn't the databook apply to the anime?
The anime is an interpretation of the manga, and the canon scenes that match up basically nearly perfectly are fine. They're adapted scenes.

You could prolly find some "many times faster and stronger than before" statements somewhere in the anime to beef them up if you really tried 😹
I haven't watched Naruto in ages, so I might unironically re-binge the entire thing and make a list of feats and stuff

flame_bomb.JPG

Kinda crazy that Naruto is getting the hang of sage mode so quick and the first time he activates it he doesn’t have any frog aspects either
Yeah, after Jiraiya and Kakashi's training he has all the bases fully covered so he can accelerate in his training...and yes, he doesn't have those Frog Aspects for a very special reason.

Yeah I know but in that case it wouldn't matter if they're slower or not since what matters is indexing the accurate stuff, them being slower also doesn't matter because unless it's an in-verse fight, speed will be equalized.

Back