• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, hey, I didn't say they were erased from existence. They probably don't work anymore, though. Or at least that's how I cope with how stupid it is that the Sage of Six Path's Sacred Tools are being displayed in a freakin' pawn shop. Aren't they afraid some goober will try to steal them? Forget that they might be dangerous, they probably priceless too, like in-verse. It'd be like displaying the Mona Lisa at Walmart or something.💀
Maybe no thief is dumb enough to try to steal from a friend of the 7th Hokage

If you had the Mona Lisa, and you had a Walmart, you would be displaying it.
Yes, but I'm a moron, sooooooo.....
Maybe no thief is dumb enough to try to steal from a friend of the 7th Hokage
Bro, c'mon, people routinely attack his son in the anime lmao. Some mfers just be about that life of crime I guess.

I mean, hey, I didn't say they were erased from existence. They probably don't work anymore, though. Or at least that's how I cope with how stupid it is that the Sage of Six Path's Sacred Tools are being displayed in a freakin' pawn shop. Aren't they afraid some goober will try to steal them? Forget that they might be dangerous, they probably priceless too, like in-verse. It'd be like displaying the Mona Lisa at Walmart or something.💀
It's like having the Salvator Mundi at 711

So, apparently I was right all those 8 years and y'all boruto stans were wrong, Hokage Naruto was using Kurama Link Mode and it's confirmed no interpretation no orange pigmentation no bullshit.

Screenshot-20231128-202621-Chrome.jpg

This is from outside the universe, offical and clear undeniable proof, There's multiple other evidences from storm connections game like Toneri saying that Naruto and Sasuke only borrowed hagoromo's power or Boruto, who literally fought Fused Momoshiki, fought also Madara and didn't believe how strong he is, but I know y'all will argue the canonality of the game and what not, so forget about it.

I'm not here to argue, nor pushing for any profile updates, I have grown up from watching those cartoons and irdc, yet I still play the games from time to time, and seeing this made me want to celebrate my win after all those years of debating.

Big W to me, also inb4 the shitstorm, keep the copium for yourself, I won't even bother open this site again.
Ion know about you man but that being rent free for 8 f**king years is pretty insane to me

Is there any confirmed distance statement in the original manga that gives an estimate of distance between locations on the Naruto map?

Aye tbf
Steal em n you're liable to die using em anyway
Drained tf outta Darui, its a miracle TenTen was able to use em in the War anyway
And ppl moving in and out of Konoha are tracked at all times, if its an intruder, they'll know instantly
And if its someone from the village, they'll be able to tell who left and when
Security be so good then boom, the person that invades can one shot everyone

Aye tbf
Drained tf outta Darui, its a miracle TenTen was able to use em in the War anyway
And ppl moving in and out of Konoha are tracked at all times, if its an intruder, they'll know instantly
Unless they're packing heat or have invisible chakra, mfs ain't getting past Ino.

Aye tbf
Ey bro, you're not thinking of interdimensional space pirates trying to make a quick Ryo

It really looks like Bandai are not interested in the Boruto IP. Every time they speak to an exec be it Bandai or CC2, they either don’t like Boruto that much or prefer to develop a Naruto reboot game of sorts. Recently one LITERALLY was like, “I’d like to see a Naruto Spin-off made, ala, Fantastic Beast or Hogwarts Legacy to Harry Potter”, when asked about the future of the Game Franchise. Dude LITERALLY ignores Boruto.

It’s a shame bc a dedicated Storm 5 for Boruto would be dope. Especially with that CC2 magic. Those storm game cutscenes be hitting different. I saw someone on twitter bring this up, but it was true.

Storm 5 Boss Fights: Shojoji > Ao > Garo > Delta > Jigen > Boro

Mini Boss Battles: Vs Naruto (x2), Vs Sarada, Vs Kawaki (x2), Vs Kashin Koji, etc.

Storm 6 Boss Fights: KK vs Jigen/Isshiki > Isshiki vs N/S > Borushiki vs Sasuke/Kawaki > Boruto/Kawaki vs Code / Borushiki vs Code / Kawaki vs Borushiki / Kawaki vs Code > Boruto vs Kawaki (Holave Faces).

But alas, they seemingly are ditching the franchise after Connections.

It really looks like Bandai are not interested in the Boruto IP. ....
its not about hating or liking, its about what sells and whats popular, Shippuden is the most popular era of the IP. in the same way Dragonball Z is the most popular era for the franchise, and why 99% games are focused on the Z roster instead of the OG, GT or Super.

If we got a Boruto adaption it would have to be part of a larger naruto thing as oppose to its own.

its not about hating or liking, its about what sells and whats popular, Shippuden is the most popular era of the IP. in the same way Dragonball Z is the most popular era for the franchise, and why 99% games are focused on the Z roster instead of the OG, GT or Super.

If we got a Boruto adaption it would have to be part of a larger naruto thing as oppose to its own.
True, but Naruto is SUCH a big part of Boruto pre-skip that it basically is still Marketable as “Naruto x Boruto”.

I was thinking if people need something close for global scaling perspective.

I was calcing the size of the land of lighting from the screenshot of the Last Naruto Movie and found that it is over 6733 km long.

Now that I think about it...If Nanashi's chakra alone can power Boruto to being Naruto and Sasuke level or greater, that should mean she's easily Six Paths level at FP without any mental restrictions (which is lowkey consistent with it taking some effort and time for Naruto's chakra arm to neutralize her basic Katon), yet Base Boruto survives a kick from her...and random Uchiha are stronger than him...

Now that I think about it...If Nanashi's chakra alone can power Boruto to being Naruto and Sasuke level or greater, that should mean she's easily Six Paths level at FP without any mental restrictions (which is lowkey consistent with it taking some effort and time for Naruto's chakra arm to neutralize her basic Katon), yet Base Boruto survives a kick from her...and random Uchiha are stronger than him...
Didn't she give him like, a spirit bomb type thing or some shit, some kinda Inf Tsukuyomi?

Back