• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t understand how you can say this… If the assumption going around that this is a version of Moegi is correct, it is not hard to assume team 10 will be involved. Sure, could be wrong… but this is just a discussion about potential future happenings in the manga at the end of the day. It never hurts to discuss these things. And this is something that would possible effect the scaling for characters. Why would having a discussion on something that could possible happen and affect what goes on here be a bad thing? If it doesn’t happen, cool, no harm no foul… it goes nowhere. If it does happen, it’s already been discussed which way we will go with it. There is no need to wait until it does or doesn’t happen. So much shit is being discussed here already that drawing a line here is baffling.
A discussion about what would happen in the future is fine. Character development, plot progress, stuff you'd like to see, that's what should be on your mind.

But what is on your mind is how it would be Inconsistent for shikadai to be stronger than naruto. Like why is that the first thing that you're concerned about? I know we power scale but mehhn chill out a bit. Enjoy the actual show and let's see what the story throws at us. When we reach that bridge we'd then cross it

For starters, it’s not hard to assume that if this really is a Version of Moegi, Shikadai’s team will be involved with fighting her.

And if they do fight her to any notable extent w/o having received amps or anything like that to justify them contending with her power, that is where the inconsistency would come in. Like i said, “I THINK we’re in-store for some Major Inconsistencies”. And yes, Shikadai going from only being a Match to Base Boruto (Chunin Exams) to scaling over Naruto and Sasuke with no explanation would be a massive power-scale inconsistency.

It never hurts to plan in advance for these potential events. So I’m not understanding where the disconnect is, with anything I said here, for you, m8.
Timeskips lead to massive power boosts, idk what to tell ya.

I don’t understand how you can say this… If the assumption going around that this is a version of Moegi is correct, it is not hard to assume team 10 will be involved. Sure, could be wrong… but this is just a discussion about potential future happenings in the manga at the end of the day. It never hurts to discuss these things. And this is something that would possible effect the scaling for characters. Why would having a discussion on something that could possible happen and affect what goes on here be a bad thing? If it doesn’t happen, cool, no harm no foul… it goes nowhere. If it does happen, it’s already been discussed which way we will go with it. There is no need to wait until it does or doesn’t happen. So much shit is being discussed here already that drawing a line here is baffling.
If kirillin can be 2c then shikadai can definitely be 5b

I speak as the messenger when I say that 😔 at least not now, maybe bort will do sumn soon
Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is a fraud
main-qimg-66f6bc4c49b95a169ebb547957e31564

So if Shikadai’s team is gonna fight the Moegi Zetsu, are they gonna be scaled to God Tier Status (Assuming there is no obvious amps for them) or is she gonna be downgraded to their level if they affect her.

I think we’re in-store for some MAJOR inconsistencies. Also, will these Shinju be treated like Six Paths of Pain for the Juubi or will they have separate Key’s under the Character’s that get bitten?
There would be no inconsistency afaik. Only massive a powercliff if Team Shikadai eventually scales.

Does that one Rinnegan CG who blitzed and face-slammed Base Kawaki scale to Base Kawaki? Because that is a good indicator at how Shikadai would scale. Holding it was High-Diff and he couldn’t do it for long.

Granted that was the normal SPJ.

Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki vs the 5 Kage, same conditions as the original fight, but they aren't the 5 Kage and actually they're the surviving Konoha 12 and Boruto.

Current Boruto?

The Konoha 12 are actually useless here, Boruto will literally have to hard carry
Anyway, I'll address this part. Naruto's only at half Chakra, but he's far from useless. Sasuke is also cracked. Plus, they have Sakura, Hinata, and Shikamaru.

Anyway, I'll address this part. Naruto's only at half Chakra, but he's far from useless. Sasuke is also cracked. Plus, they have Sakura, Hinata, and Shikamaru.
Oh my fault, I forgot about Naruto and Sasuke somehow. I thought u just meant the rest of Konoha lol

Anyways. I think Naruto, Sasuke (and Boruto ig) deal with Kinshiki and Momo

Urashiki take care of the Konoha 12. I think with some solid teamwork, they could probably stall him long enough until Naruto and Sasuke finish off Fused Momo, but that's a big if IMO. Urashiki can deal with the Konoha 12 with ease.

Assuming Naruto and Sasuke (and Boruto) vs Kin and Momo plays out like it does in the manga (Where Momo gets pressured to Fuse), Urashiki can join the fray and force a 2v2 (and Boruto), and pretty easily take care of them.

Sauce and Nard would have to focus their efforts on Fused Momo, which would leave Urashiki to 3rd party and steal Sasuke's chakra, like he did against Gaara and Sauce in the anime, and then they can easily take care of Naruto and take his chakra (and Boruto's as well, lol)

Oh my fault, I forgot about Naruto and Sasuke somehow. I thought u just meant the rest of Konoha lol

Anyways. I think Naruto, Sasuke (and Boruto ig) deal with Kinshiki and Momo

Urashiki take care of the Konoha 12. I think with some solid teamwork, they could probably stall him long enough until Naruto and Sasuke finish off Fused Momo, but that's a big if IMO. Urashiki can deal with the Konoha 12 with ease.

Assuming Naruto and Sasuke (and Boruto) vs Kin and Momo plays out like it does in the manga (Where Momo gets pressured to Fuse), Urashiki can join the fray and force a 2v2 (and Boruto), and pretty easily take care of them.

Sauce and Nard would have to focus their efforts on Fused Momo, which would leave Urashiki to 3rd party and steal Sasuke's chakra, like he did against Gaara and Sauce in the anime, and then they can easily take care of Naruto and take his chakra (and Boruto's as well, lol)
I don't see Urashiki pulling off the 1v10(I'm including Sai, forgot to say that)

-Byakugo Sakura could deal actual damage to him, and can regen faster than he hurts her. She can also heal others.
-Sai can hide, clone himself, go underground, seal him when he gets weak, fly, and distance-snipe him.
-Hinata is stronger than when she received Hamura's chakra, and should be able to keep up with Urashiki. Her Gentle Fist has limited duraneg and cuts off chakra flow. Twin Lion Fists drain chakra and amp power.
-Shino can clone himself, confuse sensory-types, and have his bugs eat someone alive.
-Kiba can clone himself, have Akamaru turn into him, and track Urashiki with his senses.
-Shikamaru can dodge, damage, and restrain Otsutsukis. He can also set up traps. He can also control the others to help them dodge.
-Ino has mind control and can heal others. She can also telepathically beam strategies into people's minds, and read thoughts, and detect chakra.
-Choji admittedly doesn't have very much, but he's big, so he's got that at least.
-Tenten owns most of the 6 Paths Tools.
-Lee can hit kinda hard with a bunch of gates open.

On top of that:
-Katasuke is less likely to show up with an ongoing fight
-Sasuke never used his Byakugan smoke bombs
-Worst case scenario, Baryon Mode.

It's accepted on this wiki as valid, ergo it's valid.

Disprove its validity right now instead of ducking and dodging the question by reverting the burden of proof. You're the one who is working upon a positive claim, you have to support said claim through valid argumentation and evidential proof.
Accepted by a site /=/ accepted by Kishimoto. Just send where is the proove that pixel is valid, can a link etc. Otherwise throw it to ocean 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎.

Back