• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you wanna rationalize it, mental amp from Boruto seeing Nanashi “die” (coolest guy Obito style) + Nanashi’s special chakra, gave Boruto this exponential beyond six paths amp because the plot demanded it

Didn't she give him like, a spirit bomb type thing or some shit, some kinda Inf Tsukuyomi?
I don't believe it's stated that she gave him chakra from Engraved Tsukuyomi, that was later when he was fighting the Uchiha.
DMS Kakashi wasn't two guys syncing up, that was just Obito's chakra and eye.
I mean lowkey you could argue that Base Kakashi was already relative to DMS Obito given their running towards Naruto and Sasuke at comparable speed and MS is inherently a multiplier but I suppose you can use that.
If you wanna rationalize it, mental amp from Boruto seeing Nanashi “die” (coolest guy Obito style) + Nanashi’s special chakra, gave Boruto this exponential beyond six paths amp because the plot demanded it
Idk if he knew she was gonna die at that point but mental amp from anger at how Merz used her is cool.

Also combined attacks in Naruto is much more powerful than just simply the sum of all the energies. A few hundred 7-B+ to 6-Cs combining their Chakra powers a 5-C cannon.

What Boruto got is almost the entire ninja population I think? Like Spirit Bomb type shit.

But yeah this is just insane.

Well at least there's the excuse that Naruto and Sasuke there are very fatigued
Ehhhh Merz implied that with his discount PS he's stronger anyways (at least stronger than them individually, their FP MAS might beat him)
main-qimg-c1edb24016329d3048ae3e484c182844

Also combined attacks in Naruto is much more powerful than just simply the sum of all the energies. A few hundred 7-B+ to 6-Cs combining their Chakra powers a 5-C cannon.

What Boruto got is almost the entire ninja population I think? Like Spirit Bomb type shit.

But yeah this is just insane.
I've seen people saying that, but Merz is the one who got the chakra of the entire ninja population, Boruto just got Nanashi's chakra (you could argue she has leftover chakra from absorbing it from people playing Ninja Heroes but that's obviously not the whole population).

Ehhhh Merz implied that with his discount PS he's stronger anyways (at least stronger than them individually, their FP MAS might beat him)
main-qimg-c1edb24016329d3048ae3e484c182844

I've seen people saying that, but Merz is the one who got the chakra of the entire ninja population, Boruto just got Nanashi's chakra (you could argue she has leftover chakra from absorbing it from people playing Ninja Heroes but that's obviously not the whole population).
So somehow Merz (someone who's likely to be stronger than Boruto by himself) + Chakra of the entire friggin population (including Naruto) is somehow comparable or even weaker than Boruto + Chakra of a lot less people.

If they inserted some Boruto's Karma/Otsutsuki related bs this would've been believable but this?? LMAO.

So somehow Merz (someone who's likely to be stronger than Boruto by himself) + Chakra of the entire friggin population (including Naruto) is somehow comparable or even weaker than Boruto + Chakra of a lot less people.

If they inserted some Boruto's Karma/Otsutsuki related bs this would've been believable but this?? LMAO.
Nanashi is just her 🤷‍♂️
It’s a sh*tty storm connections special story what do you expect
Youre Dead To Me Denise Mcbride GIF - Youre Dead To Me Denise Mcbride  Goliath - Discover & Share GIFs

Even discounting that, there's a scaling issue with the fact that Merz's PS > Naruto + Sasuke combined. When individually they surpassed Kaguya, ETSO included, who in base is most likely stronger than Merz + absorbed even more Chakra than Merz did.

Nanashi Amped Boruto (a lot less Chakra than what Merz or Kaguya absorbed) > Amped Merz (the entire population) > Fatigued Majestic Attire Susano'o < Majestic Attire Susano'o > SPSM Naruto > Base Naruto (strongest attack in history bla bla bla) > ETSO => Kaguya IT amped (the entire population) > Kaguya

Hypothetical full potential Nanashi might slam ngl
Even discounting that, there's a scaling issue with the fact that Merz's PS > Naruto + Sasuke combined. When individually they surpassed Kaguya, ETSO included, who in base is most likely stronger than Merz + absorbed even more Chakra than Merz did.
I don't think there's any direct connection between Base Merz and Kaguya. But considering he seemed to be able to press (fatigued) Naruto and Sasuke combined, I wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger than her. Also why did she absorb more chakra than him? The chakra of ninja today can be much stronger than during the WA period, and we know that several ninja became Six Paths level when they weren't before like the other Kage, and Merz absorbed Kakashi and Sakura's chakra which Kaguya didn't.

Hypothetical full potential Nanashi might slam ngl

I don't think there's any direct connection between Base Merz and Kaguya. But considering he seemed to be able to press (fatigued) Naruto and Sasuke combined, I wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger than her. Also why did she absorb more chakra than him? The chakra of ninja today can be much stronger than during the WA period, and we know that several ninja became Six Paths level when they weren't before like the other Kage, and Merz absorbed Kakashi and Sakura's chakra which Kaguya didn't.
Because I thought Infinite Tsukuyomi would be able to absorb more Chakra by the help of the Divine Tree and Infinite Tsukuyomi. But yeah post WA ninjas might just be way stronger in general.

Back