• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Shippuden: Removal of 7-A+ for Top and High Tiers

Because the clone doesn't have the full power of the original, that's why he is a clone. But can't we use that 1/2 of original from the water clone? They are basically the same thing, just different elements

That kinda seems like headcanon tbh, and wood clones are noted in the databook to have greater durability than the usual clone.

I'm applying the ratings for the V2 Jins, but I noted some scaling issues. I'll not change that. Too much trouble. We can add explanations and scans later.

Yeah, the jinchūriki and Bijuu need to be separated with Pre-War and War Arc keys.

Just "Pre War Arc" and "War Arc", the first one would be separated by arcs

Well, his base form tiering would end up being different, because Pre-Pain, he scales to Neji (7-B) and Post-Pain, he scales to Jiraiya and Sasuke (7-B+/7-A).

But like I said, we can save that discussion for later.
What about Rinnegan Obito, he physically scales to Kyuubi Chakra Mode and Base Bijuu Mode Naruto
Obito should also scale, and so should War Arc Kakashi and Sixth Gate Guy.

After editting Jinchuriki profiles, Jesus Christ they are awful. Some random scaling, they lack their Sub-Rel rating from fighting KCM...

Kakashi, Guy, Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama. Only those and we are done. Not applying the 6-C rating for now.

I'll also apply the 10 times multiplier of SM for Naruto and Hashirama, BSM and Sage Mode key.

All done. If yall want to write more justifications and add scans, feel free.

I’ll edit Hashirama and Tobirama.

And I could do the Five Kage too, if everyone’s alright with that.

NVM. Need to wait the other CRT to finish to apply the multiplier for Naruto.

The other people that scale to KCM like the Five Kage, Sakura, Edo Itachi and KCM Minato should probably be updated as well.

It's quite simple

Rasenshuriken is High 7-A, Almighty Push can disperse and cancel out Rasenshuriken making it High 7-A, Six Tails Naruto can physically withstand and overpower Almighty Push and has his own High 7-A AP Calc, therefore Six Tails Naruto is High 7-A in every stat

This is basic scaling
Makes sense to me

Also the Hiruko shell is like 100 times weaker than Valley of the End Sasuke going by our profiles. lol
That doesn't sound right either.

Also the Hiruko shell is like 100 times weaker than Valley of the End Sasuke going by our profiles. lol
That doesn't sound right either.
That’s because Sasori hasn’t been properly updated. He’ll be upgraded, but again, save it for the Kisame thread.

Woooooah, you guys move too fast...

Well, I was unable to participate yesterday due to exams, but now I'm free. I really want to help, but I need to be brought up to speed.

Can someone please provide a summary of what's been accepted and applied so far?

Woooooah, you guys move too fast...

Well, I was unable to participate yesterday due to exams, but now I'm free. I really want to help, but I need to be brought up to speed.

Can someone please provide a summary of what's been accepted and applied so far?
High 7-A upgrades have been applied for SM Naruto, Pain, KCM/KCM2 Naruto, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Rinnegan Obito, War Arc Kakashi, and Sixth Gate Guy.

We should now be attempting to scale the 5 Kage, Itachi and Sakura and who ever scales to them, like EMS Sasuke and MS Sasuke with some jutsu.

I'm noticing some minor issues with what's been applied, so I'll start working on improving them and post it here ASAP. Once that's finalized, we can move on to the next batch of characters.

Also I dont think Mei's melting should count to AP as that is hax, her water jutsu is good enough. I dont think she has any striking strength feats though so that should probably be Unknown.

Back