• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurama's Tailed Beast Balls (Naruto revision)

Kurama's Bijuudama should be upscaled to 100 Teratons (High 6-B). Bijuudama is a Bijuu's ultimate technique and is treated as much stronger than their normal attacks. This also applies to Kurama, who's <2% weaker than baseline High 6-B.

During Madara and Kurama vs Hashirama fight, Kurama who should be physically relative to Hashirama's wooden golem and Madara's Perfect Susano'o, managed to completely obliterate Hashirama's wooden golem with a Bijuudama explosion, with Madara having to shield himself and Kurama with his Susano'o to survive.

Even if the "basic" Bijuudamas can't upscale, we have been shown two times that Kurama can charge up an absolutely massive Bijuudama, many times his own size, and this would obviously be far stronger than his small Bijuudamas.

List of characters affected:
Naruto Uzumaki (Birth of the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki)
98.35 Teratons, 100 Teratons, up to far higher with Bijuudama. 100 Teratons with Bijuu Sage Mode, far higher with Senjutsu Bijuudama.

Edo Minato
98.35 Teratons, 100 Teratons, up to far higher with Bijuudama.

Kurama
98.35 Teratons, 100 Teratons, up to far higher with Bijuudama | 196.7 Teratons, 200 Teratons, up to far higher with Bijuudama

Madara (Alive)
196.7 Teratons with Perfect Susano'o or Kurama, 200 Teratons, up to far higher with Kurama's Bijuudama. 393,4 Teratons with Majestic Attire Susano'o, 396,7 Teratons, up to far higher with Evil Disturbance Waltz (Perhaps a High 6-B+ upscale since it's close to 430 Teratons)

Hashirama (Alive)
396.7 Teratons with Senjutsu Mokuton (maybe High 6-B+ too?)

Votes (Staff in bold)
Agree:
Disagree: @Damage3245
Neutral:

Last edited:
I heavily disagree with this. You're wanting to scale Kurama's Biju Bombs to above the 2nd Form Juubi's Biju Bombs which have been calced to be 98.35 Teratons. The Juubi's Biju Bombs are far superior to the combined efforts of Kurama and Gyuki.

Kurama's own calcs for his Biju Bombs have been at High 6-C to Low 6-B. Pretty far from baseline High 6-B.

I don't see the basis for upscaling here.

Kurama's own calcs for his Biju Bombs have been at High 6-C to Low 6-B. Pretty far from baseline High 6-B
These events happened specifically before Naruto gained better mastery of Kurama's chakra, (21.5 Gigatons key and not his 98.35 Teratons one)

Mastered KCM2 Naruto's Chakra cloaks was able to slice the Juubi's legs, that alone scales it to Juubi's Bijuu bombs, since Juubi was able to tank its own Bijuudamas exploding from its inside (which is why KCM2 Naruto gets 98.35 TT to begin with). And considering Bijuudamas are much more powerful than anything else the Bijuu user is capable of (And there are instances where Naruto immediately resorted to a Bijuudama when his Rasengan didn't work) especially the overcharged ones where it's way larger than the Bijuu using it, I see the basis in upscaling Kurama's Bijuudamas to High 6-B

I heavily disagree with this. You're wanting to scale Kurama's Biju Bombs to above the 2nd Form Juubi's Biju Bombs which have been calced to be 98.35 Teratons. The Juubi's Biju Bombs are far superior to the combined efforts of Kurama and Gyuki.

Kurama's own calcs for his Biju Bombs have been at High 6-C to Low 6-B. Pretty far from baseline High 6-B.

I don't see the basis for upscaling here.
To be fair the juubi bombs we have calcs for are not it's most powerful. The actual full bijuudama we see from the 10 tails one exploded off screen and spilled the ocean, and the others were enclosed by barriers. So like the juubi still has much more powerful bombs but we were never able to calc then. So were not really putting kurama above all the 10 tails bijuu bombs.
For kurama bijuu bomb we don't actually have a calc for his fully charged bijuudama . It's just for uncharged. And kurama already has ap scalling to the 10 tails bijuudama which Is almost borderline H6b. It is only logical his bijuudama should be above it. If it isn't were are just going against explicit statements of bijuu bomb being their ultimate attack.

To be fair the juubi bombs we have calcs for are not it's most powerful. The actual full bijuudama we see from the 10 tails one exploded off screen and spilled the ocean, and the others were enclosed by barriers. So like the juubi still has much more powerful bombs but we were never able to calc then. So were not really putting kurama above all the 10 tails bijuu bombs.
Those are the same Biju Bombs as the one that was calced so this doesn't seem like a valid point to me.

Those are the same Biju Bombs as the one that was calced so this doesn't seem like a valid point to me.
Is it? The ones calced are the instant ones (cone shaped) it send far away to kill hq. The ones I'm talking about are the ones where the 10 tails kinda opened it's mouth up like a flower after amassing chakra (actually shaped like a ball ).
The first one like that was the one gyuki tried to stop until minato teleported it

I'm basically just saying that Kurama's Bijuudamas should scale above his 98.35 TT physicals. Bijuudama is stronger than Bijuu physicals.

Can we just get a higher with Bijuudama at least?

Back