• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Shippuden: Removal of 7-A+ for Top and High Tiers

Now the 6 Tails Naruto calc. His Biju Dama is High 7-A, physically he should be that Tier too, since he is too close of the BB (if one disagree with it I can calc the yield he took, it'd still be High 7-A tho).

Actually, I don't think Naruto was within the yield of it at all, now that we're on this topic. The Biju Bomb was projected away from him, as we can tell by the crater being in front of him.

Even the boulder that Pain used to hit Naruto on the head is still "intact" on top of Six Tailed Naruto.

Whatever, 6 Tails would still be High 7-A via withstanding Pain's CT

It's quite simple

Rasenshuriken is High 7-A, Almighty Push can disperse and cancel out Rasenshuriken making it High 7-A, Six Tails Naruto can physically withstand and overpower Almighty Push and has his own High 7-A AP Calc, therefore Six Tails Naruto is High 7-A in every stat

This is basic scaling

Actually, I don't think Naruto was within the yield of it at all, now that we're on this topic. The Biju Bomb was projected away from him, as we can tell by the crater being in front of him.
The explosion could've simply blown both of them back.

How can we be certain it's the same boulder though? He could've fragmented more rocks if he got shoved into them via the explosion blowing them back.

The fact of the matter is that we see both Naruto and Pain in extremely close proximity before it went off. It makes no sense that the bomb flew that far away from them for no reason, imo.

Rasenshuriken is High 7-A, Almighty Push can disperse and cancel out Rasenshuriken making it High 7-A, Six Tails Naruto can physically withstand and overpower Almighty Push and has his own High 7-A AP Calc, therefore Six Tails Naruto is High 7-A in every stat
This is basic scaling

Is this directed towards me? Because from what I can tell this has nothing to do with my comment. I was picking at a specific part of the OP, not with the whole scaling.

Is this directed towards me? Because from what I can tell this has nothing to do with my comment. I was picking at a specific part of the OP, not with the whole scaling.
I thought you were disagreeing with High 7-A physicals for Six Tails Naruto, forgive me for mistaking that, and even then, I didn't mean for my comment to sound rude

EDIT: Also I read the chapter, and Six Tails Naruto was right next to the Bijuu Bomb when it exploded, so he very likely tanked it

Okay, scaling now.

Tendo and Nagato, Sage Mode Naruto and mybe Sage Mode Jiraiya should scale to High 7-A - 1.56 Gigatons

Pain could dissipate Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken twice, making his own Shinra Tensei as High 7-A. Pain could also withstand his own Shinra Tensei, and Sage Mode Nauto can trade blows and harm Pain. KCM also scales to this. It'd make War Arc Kakashi scales, as well as 6th Gate Guy and Obito

6 Tails Naruto and maybe some of the V2 Jinchuriki should scale to High 7-A - 2.396 Gigatons

6 Tails Naruto scales because it's his own feat, both physically and with Biju Dama. The other V2 Jinchuuriki should be High 7-A, but scaling from KCM, who is above his Sage Mode form.

Edo Madara, Hashirama and maybe KCM2 Naruto should be "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C"

The scaling chain is: KCM 2 Naruto > KCM 1 Naruto > Sage Mode Naruto = or > 1.56 Gigatons. That's why the "At least". The 6-C rating is with "likely" because we are not sure if the Giant RS from Sage Mode is stronger or not than the normal RS of KCM. While KCM is definitely stronger than SM, the Giant RS is stronger than the normal one. Multiplier would be applied for Biju Sage Mode Naruto and Sage Mode Madara. Since this thread is only for their physicals, only this rating should be multiplied by 10.

At a glance, everything seems solid to me. I'll help with the justifications and go more in-depth tomorrow, as I'm a little bit busy atm.

Good job.

Tendo and Nagato, Sage Mode Naruto and mybe Sage Mode Jiraiya should scale to High 7-A - 1.56 Gigatons

100% agree

6 Tails Naruto and maybe some of the V2 Jinchuriki should scale to High 7-A - 2.396 Gigatons

Agree with AP, more neutral on physicals and durability scaling to his physical stats after hearing Damage's reasoning, I will admit that it doesn't look like the Six Tails was in the center of the blast, but doesn't really matter anyways since his physicals will still be High 7-A via scaling above Shinra Tensei

Edo Madara, Hashirama and maybe KCM2 Naruto should be "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C"

Really not sure, 6-C starts at 4.3 Gigatons and the Rasenshuriken calc isn't even the mean average of High 7-A, so yeah... Don't see how they upscale that high

Huh? I'm not upscaling. Read my explanation again.

And v2 Jinchūrikis should be High 7-A physically too, since they fought with KCM, who is stronger than Sage Mode Naruto

Yeah, so I don’t agree with scaling to the Chibaku Tensei for Don’tTalks explanation on a message wall, I don’t see a direct relationship between the gravitational power of the orb and the attacks from Naruto, Killer B, and Itachi

DontTalk don't know about how the CT works, and his example fails because of this lack of knonwledge. Rocker literally explained why they should scale. Simply saying "I don't see a relation" isn't enough to disagree. At least debate with him.

I don’t see a direct relationship between the gravitational power of the orb and the attacks from Naruto, Killer B, and Itachi
How don't you? Itachi said that they need to use their most powerful attacks to destroy the orb.
DT compared CT's Gravity Core to the energy beam which is false equivalency.
Like, a device that produces an energy beam isn't necessarily as durable as the energy beam is powerful
First off, in his example the "device" that produces an energy beam can be a human or a robot, in which case he is right. But here the Orb is the "Gravity", just like a Planet or a Moon or a Star have their own gravity, and there's a direct correlation between mass and the force of gravity.

First off, in his example the "device" that produces an energy beam can be a human or a robot, in which case he is right. But here the Orb is the "Gravity", just like a Planet or a Moon or a Star have their own gravity, and there's a direct correlation between mass and the force of gravity.

This isn't an actual celestial object. It is a supernatural manipulation of gravity which means it doesn't have to have an extreme amount of mass to attract matter.

When Nagato is using gravity to attract of repel people towards him, he isn't increasing the density of his hands millions of times over to generate gravity.

Ok, now some of the justifications

Sage Mode Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Sent Tendo Pain flying with one kick. [Insert feats of Naruto one shotting Pain without touching, with Rasengans and such])

Durability: Large Mountain level (Should be able to withstand the potency of his own attacks. Can took hits from Tendo Pain)

Pain Tendo

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Could dissipate Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken with his Shinra Tensei and withstand his attacks)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Took his own Shinra Tensei)

Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (A lot stronger than his Sage Mode form), Island level with Rasenshuriken (Destroyed Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, scaling to 1/3 of it)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Should be able to withstand the potency of his own attacks. More durable than his Sage Mode form)

6 Tails Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (His Biju Bomb destroyed a good part of Konoha's outskirts)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Took Pain's Shinra Tensei and reflected back to him)

Change whatever you guys want, just added the 6-C rating because yes.

Do we not calculate the GBE of Chibaku Tensei? Whatever that is, wouldn't they all just have to overcome it?

Chibaku Tensei*

GBE depends of the mass and radius. They only destroyed the small orb.

Actually... let me think. GBE is the bond the keep the parts of the planet together, the orb does the same. Without it, the pieces wouldn't be together.

Ok, now some of the justifications

Sage Mode Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Sent Tendo Pain flying with one kick. [Insert feats of Naruto one shotting Pain without touching, with Rasengans and such])

Durability: Large Mountain level (Should be able to withstand the potency of his own attacks. Can took hits from Tendo Pain)

Pain Tendo

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Could dissipate Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken with his Shinra Tensei and withstand his attacks)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Took his own Shinra Tensei)

Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (A lot stronger than his Sage Mode form), Island level with Rasenshuriken (Destroyed Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, scaling to 1/3 of it)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Should be able to withstand the potency of his own attacks. More durable than his Sage Mode form)

6 Tails Naruto

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (His Biju Bomb destroyed a good part of Konoha's outskirts)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Took Pain's Shinra Tensei and reflected back to him)

Change whatever you guys want, just added the 6-C rating because yes.
Page 2 now. Just for people to see it.

This isn't an actual celestial object. It is a supernatural manipulation of gravity which means it doesn't have to have an extreme amount of mass to attract matter.
You have to prove it though, again, they had to use their strongest attacks, that says something.
When Nagato is using gravity to attract of repel people towards him, he isn't increasing the density of his hands millions of times over to generate gravity.
That would be a fair point, but Chibaku Tensei core is seen different than Bansho Tenin. It's a black orb of massive gravity that attracts things, and stops attracting them if destroyed, and to destroy you need massive force like FRS, Susanoo, and Bijuu Bomb.

I need to know if someone is against SM Naruto, 6 Tails, KCM and Tendo scaling. We can apply it now.

We are currently applying the High 7-A rating from RS calc. The list of people who scales are: Sage Mode Naruto, Pain Tendo, Edo Nagato, Sage Mode Jiraiya, KCM Naruto...

6 Tails scales to his own feat + Pain's ST

@DemonGodMitchAubin The giant FRS shouldn't scale to Pain Arc Sage Mode. The scaling for Pain Arc characters is this one:
Okay, scaling now.

Pain could dissipate Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken twice, making his own Shinra Tensei as High 7-A. Pain could also withstand his own Shinra Tensei, and Sage Mode Nauto can trade blows and harm Pain. KCM also scales to this. It'd make War Arc Kakashi scales, as well as 6th Gate Guy and Obito

6 Tails Naruto scales because it's his own feat, both physically and with Biju Dama. The other V2 Jinchuuriki should be High 7-A, but scaling from KCM, who is above his Sage Mode form.

The scaling chain is: KCM 2 Naruto > KCM 1 Naruto > Sage Mode Naruto = or > 1.56 Gigatons. That's why the "At least". The 6-C rating is with "likely" because we are not sure if the Giant RS from Sage Mode is stronger or not than the normal RS of KCM. While KCM is definitely stronger than SM, the Giant RS is stronger than the normal one. Multiplier would be applied for Biju Sage Mode Naruto and Sage Mode Madara. Since this thread is only for their physicals, only this rating should be multiplied by 10.

Who scales to the Giant FRS (2.308750977 GT) are: War Arc SM Naruto with this abilitie, Edo Madara physically, since he took it, Hashirama, since he can fight physically against Madara, BM Naruto physically

Also the Five Kage cause they can fight Madara, and Alive Tobirama because he’s implied to be a threat to Madara, and Sakura cause she scales to Tsunade.

Kages fought a clone tho
I don’t see why them fighting a Wood Clone would really make a difference. Especially for Gaara, Tsunade and Mei, who can damage/block hits from the Susano’o.

Back