• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Lorenzo
Alright lets see

Making him 7-B would contradict him tanking an attack from bijuus 1-7(or 8) individually

having another 7-B madara would be pointless,Senju sage mode is far superior to regular sage or dragon sage mode

And about not hurting bijuus

he staggered all the beasts and it would ruin his plans to kill a Bijuu as he wouldnt be able to remake 10 tails and become its jinchuriki so him restricting his limbo clone seems reasonable

As for his 6-b susanoo i agree (no rinnegan)
This^^

Blind SM Madara should be High 6-C+ Scaling from the Biju. Nothing Suggests that he's 6-B while blind. Plus, the Biju striking scales to his Susanoo Durability.

This way, the Biju have Base Line High 6-C+ striking and their Durability / BB woukd be 8x stronger still.

I have no problem with his sage susanoo being 6-b at all. I just think that his rinne's limbo with sm being able to knock down all those bijuu's like seems almost outlier-ish, tbh. he has never show anything like that before, even if he was physically stronger when alive, how could he have become stronger than tsunade with just a stolen sm??

ShrekAlmighty said:
@TFO
His susanoo tanked a tail punch from BM naruto whose striking is Small country+

that suggests it quite easily
And when was it agreed that BM has Small Country+ striking?

I'm still under the impression we werent scaling Strinking to Durability.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
I have no problem with his sage susanoo being 6-b at all. I just think that his rinne's limbo with sm being able to knock down all those bijuu's like seems almost outlier-ish, tbh. he has never show anything like that before, even if he was physically stronger when alive, how could he have become stronger than tsunade with just a stolen sm??
He has his and Hashi's chakra combined which is Rikudo chakra and SM and he is alive. He should be that strong.

he has had rikudo chakra since he was an edo, so that makes no difference. like, him tanking those bijuu's hits is also kina outlier-ish, since his edo form got one shotted by tsunade, so yeah there's that.. and we have nothing to compare him with, so there is no way of knowing how strong he should be.

[[
It's 4.5 X 10 e25 or 1.99 X 10 e25 for just the crater.

Quick Math lesson- you'd never use a no. Larger than single digits with orders of magnitude, that's the whole point.

Also 4.5 X 10 e25 works out to be roughly 10 petatons as I already said in the beginning of this thread.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
he has had rikudo chakra since he was an edo, so that makes no difference. like, him tanking those bijuu's hits is also kina outlier-ish, since his edo form got one shotted by tsunade, so yeah there's that.. and we have nothing to compare him with, so there is no way of knowing how strong he should be.
Being alive is a difference. His Edo Rinnegan was fake too. And he has SM. That was not real Madara but Wood Clone Madara that was "one-shotted". She didn't do that again to the real one.

oh ok, then maybe his durability MIGHT be higher than I expected lol... since being alive makes one so much stronger, could alive hashirama handle a few mins against juubito?

Hello, since when are we scaling Striking to Durability? I for one support that notion, but when I brought it up first, it was objectively disagreed on, so when did we start with BM Naruto?

@BFF

So about tsunade ability i went over to Powers and abilities on our site and found only 2 matches

OHK(Orochimaru was gonna get killed by it) or soul manipulation(only reason why is because kabuto said she was the only one who could heal orochimarus injuries which resulted from Hiruzen pulling oros soul from his arms)

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF
So about tsunade ability i went over to Powers and abilities on our site and found only 2 matches

OHK(Orochimaru was gonna get killed by it) or soul manipulation(only reason why is because kabuto said she was the only one who could heal orochimarus injuries which resulted from Hiruzen pulling oros soul from his arms)
Mystical Palm Technique: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control, and because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. Kabuto Yakushi demonstrated the ability to use it a short distance away from the target instead of through direct contact.

• By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. Although this is usually undesirable, Kabuto once effectively used this side effect to get Kiba Inuzuka out of his way.

@Ragazz

she wasnt using mystical palm against orochimaru or kabuto would simply heal him with mystical palm it also looks nothing like mystical palm

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ragazz
she wasnt using mystical palm against orochimaru or kabuto would simply heal him with mystical palm it also looks nothing like mystical palm
orochimaru would be in a coma, which would mean he'd be tsunade's b****. kabuto was not to be expected from tsunade's perspective. kabuto said - she was gathering chakra for an ATTACK. and btw, mystical palm does look like that visually.

Kill
Kabuto never said anything about Her gathering chakra for an attack
orochimaru himself even states she was going to kill him not put him in coma

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Whis

It's with Rasengan / Chidori for Sasuke, so nothing for Lee.

You can request Mei's feat if you want. Just post a video or something, I dunno.
I believe Lee was stated to be Konoha's strongest gennin which should put him above Rasengan/Chidori.

We don't? It was put there to match his upgrade. If it was up to me, I'd put most of the verse's striking strength at Unknown. Lol.
If that is the case, then we have to bump War Arc Obito to At Least High 6-C+ if he isn't already.

@Whis

It's with Rasengan / Chidori for Sasuke, so nothing for Lee.

You can request Mei's feat if you want. Just post a video or something, I dunno.
What priority should I give the Mei calc in the calc request thread ?

ShrekAlmighty said:
@TFO
His susanoo tanked a tail punch from BM naruto whose striking is Small country+

that suggests it quite easily
he didnt tanked it without any damage sm susanoo was start to crack
0658-019

so no + for him

Obito needs to have "With the power of the Biju" removed. He has High 6-A+ feats of his own and scales to Low 6-B.

• Controlling and Surpressing 7 High 6-A's (Like Madara)
  • Created a Barrier that hurt Hachibi which he also couldn't destroy physically.
Also, Prime Nagato should be At Least 6-B. (Has Madara's Original Rinnegan which are Superior to Madara's EMS).

ShrekAlmighty said:
Kill
Kabuto never said anything about Her gathering chakra for an attack
orochimaru himself even states she was going to kill him not put him in coma
he did say chakra for an attack in the anime, and he said this in the manga orochimaru does not have to be very specific about the way of the kill also to try and kill me... trying to kill can be done in any way shape or form, be it punching, medical overload, slicing, etc...

Gotta type this again....

Ok question....Base Naruto is 8-A and SM made him 7-B.....so how come Naruto during the 4th War becomes At Least Town but when he becomes SM he's still 7-B?....sorry but that makes no sense he should be like At Least 7-B+ cause if his Base (4th War) is At Least 7-C then his transformation, which would give him a multiplier (Hypothetically) so Naruto should be higher in SM during the 4th War

TheFinalOrder said:
Obito needs to have "With the power of the Biju" removed. He has High 6-A+ feats of his own and scales to Low 6-B.
I would personally love Atleast 6-B Nagato though we might need another thread for the scaling debates it would invariably result in.

'''Please Help:'''Does anyone know what priority I should give for the Mei meteor busting feat in the calc request thread.

@Raggaz

Manga is canon while anime aint

she was gonna kill him with her medical jutsu both kabuto and orochimaru realise that, there is absolutely no mention about a punch,slice or etc

Hi guys. I just woke up; shit is hard for me right now.

What is being discussed?

BlackeJan said:
Gotta type this again....
Ok question....Base Naruto is 8-A and SM made him 7-B.....so how come Naruto during the 4th War becomes At Least Town but when he becomes SM he's still 7-B?....sorry but that makes no sense he should be like At Least 7-B+ cause if his Base (4th War) is At Least 7-C then his transformation, which would give him a multiplier (Hypothetically) so Naruto should be higher in SM during the 4th War
War arc base naruto has 7-B rasanga
0560-009

Is it Acid Manipulation? If so, should be added.

"Revived Madara"

sigh. It's that time of the year again.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Raggaz
Manga is canon while anime aint

she was gonna kill him with her medical jutsu both kabuto and orochimaru realise that, there is absolutely no mention about a punch,slice or etc
my point was that she was gonna try to kill him. nothing ever says about anything soul this, soul that.

Back