• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

@Kepekley

Its about power tsunade should get for killing orochimaru with medical jutsu(if kabuto didnt interfere)

Bff and i had a rough idea what it would be

OHK(Orochimaru was gonna get killed by it) or soul manipulation(only reason why is because kabuto said she was the only one who could heal orochimarus injuries which resulted from Hiruzen pulling oros soul from his arms,healing him would in turn restore his soul to the arms)

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Kepekley
Its about power tsunade should get for killing orochimaru with medical jutsu(if kabuto didnt interfere)

Bff and i had a rough idea what it would be

OHK(Orochimaru was gonna get killed by it) or soul manipulation(only reason why is because kabuto said she was the only one who could heal orochimarus injuries which resulted from Hiruzen pulling oros soul from his arms,healing him would in turn restore his soul to the arms)
1. its so vague, its not even funny. (will kill OHK bcs orochimaru said try and kill me). jiraiya tried to kill him. naruto tried to kill him, sasuke tried and did kill him. he heard the words i will kill you many times, yet none of them had soul manipulation stuff or smth like that. 2. that is your personal interpretation. 3. no proof, no mentioning of soul stuff and its nothing more than a fan what-if theory. stuff like this has to be based on solid/hard proof. this is nowhere close to that.

@Ragazz

1 If u take it out of context yes but if u keep it in no its not

as tsunade was going to kill him with medical jutsu eventho she lacks to ap to instantly kill him

something he acknowledged(u are also making a strawman out of me)

2 Restoring injuries concerning souls requires soul manipulation thats simple logic

3 didnt u just repeat yourself

sakura was going to kill kaguya with a punch - planet level sakura punch. my point - there is no way you can take that as certainty.

might aswell give soul manipulation to every healer.

@Ragazz

Once again that was never stated kaguyas never said she would die or was threatened by sakura unlike orochimaru who himself said he would die

once again making me a strawman and putting it completely out of context

Tsunade is acknowledged as a medical ninja superior to any other so why would anyone besides her get it?

its even stated she is the only one able to heal orochimaru

@Omimi

Not sure, but what did he do to Susano'o in that scan? I can add it to his justification.

@Whis

As far as I remember, Naruto and Sasuke didn't have those jutsu in the preliminary round.

Also, we need a confirmation of the result of the Tenpenchii calculation.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ragazz
Once again that was never stated kaguyas never said she would die or was threatened by sakura unlike orochimaru who himself said he would die

once again making me a strawman and putting it completely out of context

Tsunade is acknowledged as a medical ninja superior to any other so why would anyone besides her get it?

its even stated she is the only one able to heal orochimaru
sure, but hidan was threatened by the likes of asuma and shikamaru. and they certainly dont have reality warping.

@Ragazz

Hidans head got clean cut off by asuma

and shikamaru actually beat hidan i really dont get your point where did u get reality warping tho

stop this baseless debate u simply cant disprove what im saying

Especially with arguments like your previous ones

Reality Warping is 100% irrelevant. If you cut off Hidan's head, he literally can't do shit without Zetsu or someone else to save his ass.

@Kep

anyway Kep can u please give your opinion on which power should tsunade get

for being able to kill orochimaru with medical jutsu something that doesnt deal dmg(would propose OHK)

and for being able to heal his hands meaning she can return soul to his hands as that was only injury his hands sustained(Propose soul manipulation)

Kepekley23 said:
Reality Warping is 100% irrelevant. If you cut off Hidan's head, he literally can't do shit without Zetsu or someone else to save his ass.
and orochimaru cant do anything while he's in coma

@Ragazz

Coma was never brought up there or anything besides orochimaru saying tsunade was going to kill him and her being only one able to heal his arms

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ragazz
Coma was never brought up there or anything besides orochimaru saying tsunade was going to kill him and her being only one able to heal his arms
if you still disregard everything. do we even add hypothetical abilities?

its not hypothetical as 2 very knowledgable characters orochimaru and kabuto acknowledged it would happen

hypothetical would be giving hiruzen flying raijin or wood release cause he was stated to master all the jutsus from konoha

I'm willing to fix Sasori profile, but are all of his attacks and weaker puppets supposed to be set at 8-A?.

Other abilites have already been discussed here we should discuss this aswell

or do u prefer to discuss revived madara only thing left besides this

EDIT:i personally wanna avoid madara as long as possible

@BFF

are talking about this
0560-009

red box ------------------------------------------------------------->

u can see that susanoo was creaking under rasangan pressure

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and force him to use complete susanoo to overpower rasangan

Omimi said:
War arc base naruto has 7-B rasanga
0560-009
Edo Madara Perfect Susano is high 6-A (thats what it says in his profile....so Naruto cracking his Susano would also be High 6-A lol (which is NOT possible)

@Omimi

creak was coming from madaras ribcage resembling sound of bones when it was created

u can even see naruto suprised that his odama not regular rasengan did nothing

@Shrek

Understand that the Sfx in Manga are literal. You get the same SFX from both instances on Naruto attacking Madara.

Naruto cracked Madara's ribs in both instances. You can argue he didn't against the ribs, but the SFX stands, thus we can argue Minor inconsistency on Kishi's part. Against Walking Susanoo, your arguement holds 0 weight as you only see His Susanoo Head. Trying to argue it's the ground, nit the Susanoo is fine, but explain why the same SFX is used in both instances of Susanoo being hit.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Omimi

Not sure, but what did he do to Susano'o in that scan? I can add it to his justification.

@Whis

As far as I remember, Naruto and Sasuke didn't have those jutsu in the preliminary round.

Also, we need a confirmation of the result of the Tenpenchii calculation.
Using Shrek's value it works out to be 10.7815501912 petatonnes. Almost exactly what I estimated it would be.

Why do people keep ignoring my comment above....here it goes again

Edo Madara Perfect Susano is High 6-A (thats what it says in his profile)....so Naruto cracking or pushing Madara in his Perfect Susano would also be High 6-A lol (which is NOT possible)

> Sasuke's Kirin somehow being almost 30x as fast as Rikudou Madara

> Almost half of the speed of light

> People didn't call the obvious outlier out

huh? It puts the Raikage at mach 2750 which does not seem like an outlier to me. And Sasuke's Kirin was calced between mach 2963 and 4233. I dont see half the speed of light anywhere.

Lol. I jumped to the summary and read him saying the speed was Mach 440000, jumped the gun.

BlackeJan said:
Omimi said:
War arc base naruto has 7-B rasangan
Edo Madara Perfect Susano is high 6-A (thats what it says in his profile....so Naruto cracking his Susano would also be High 6-A lol (which is NOT possible)
no its only rib susanoo which is 7-B i think

Back