• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

Can someone read my above post about War Arc Naruto compared to Naruto Shippuden and how their SM is still the same

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Shrek

In any case, I want us to decide on Revived Madara with one Rinnegan, because I'm confused about the consensus.
He should ideally be At least 6-A (1/5x as strong as his previous form even without sage mode), Likely Higher (absorbed Hashirama's Chakra)

Yeah, Revived SM Madara (1 Rinnegan) should be:

"At Least 6-A, Possibly Higher"

Reasoning: 1/5th as sttong as Edo Madara with 1 Rinnegan, higher with SM.

High 6-A start at 4.435 Petatons and Juubi Tenpenchii is 484+ Petatons(if my math is courrect lol) so even if Revived SM Madara (1 Rinnegan) were to 100 time weaker then High 6-A Edo Madara he would still be at High 6-A

We need to also mention why he's one-fifth as strong as his Edo Tensei version.

I also remembered a few things:

Kid Naruto should be 8-A with Rasengan, or have a "higher with Rasengan" in his page for damaging Kabuto. Dunno if Sasuke's Chidori can scale since Rasengan was portrayed to be superior in the hospital rooftop clash.

Part 2 Lee should have the City level+ rating removed, as he doesn't have the seventh gate, iirc. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember him using it.

If the above is correct, Adult Lee could be downgraded to plain City level for his meteorite feat. Though I saw somewhere that 77 megatons is City level+. It'd be cool if someone can confirm, so the current rating will stay.

If it's a downgrade, it will affect Gaara. But can't he scale to other Kage like Darui?

Also, I'm thinking it's a little strange that the result of the feat was divided equally between Lee and the other guys. They're nameless and irrelevant, after all.

Here's the calculatio.

That seems to say that a full meteorite is mountain level should Mei be upgraded to 7-A then ?

6th gate Lee should scale to 6th gate guy who could take on v2 jinchurikis & I believe Lee has used 7th gate in Boruto.

Also, If Naruto & Sasuke are becoming 8-A then so should Part 1 Lee since he godstomped Sasuke.

My dude, don't quote big things like that.

The size of the meteorites were different as far as I remember, so she'd need her own calculation.

Omimi said:
High 6-A start at 4.435 Petatons and Juubi Tenpenchii is 484+ Petatons(if my math is courrect lol) so even if Revived SM Madara (1 Rinnegan) were to 100 time weaker then High 6-A Edo Madara he would still be at High 6-A
No, Tenpaichi is 10 petatons. Which would work out to around 2 petatons for Sage Mode madara.

Burning Full Fingers said:
My dude, don't quote big things like that.

The size of the meteorites were different as far as I remember, so she'd need her own calculation.
OK, sorry, I'll remove it.

OK.

@lord

5.6e18 J + 3,3E + 23 J + 5,2e+23 J + 2.4e25 J + 3,6E+23J + 1,99E25J = how is combine energy output of Juubi Tenpenchii is only 10

Omimi said:
@lord

5.6e18 J + 3,3E + 23 J + 5,2e+23 J + 2.4e25 J + 3,6E+23J 1,99E25J = how is combine energy output of Juubi Tenpenchii is only 10
You do realize those are all different orders of magnitude don't you.

@Whis

It's with Rasengan / Chidori for Sasuke, so nothing for Lee.

You can request Mei's feat if you want. Just post a video or something, I dunno.

@Omimi

That punctuation looks more like a comma, but it's best to ask Dodo or Kep.

@Shrek

I'll do it when I add pics for Byakugou and Mama Sakura.

I think high 6-a sm blind madara is bit too high, even with one rinne. like, his limbo didn't even actually harm them, it just moved them from where they were, so the limbo clone wasn't that strong. in sm only he should scale to sm Naruto, who is 7-b (imo) so we could just make him at least 7-b+ (while using sm only), as for him with susanoo+ sm, just make him 6-b or something (he was tanking and fighting bm Naruto kinda casually, so that's not too bad right?) as for limbo, he is just another clones of himself with the exact same power as the original, so just multiply his current power by two when using limbo.

2 more things

shouldnt Tsunade have Limited durability negation like sakura as she is a superior medical when compared to base shippuden sakura

and the other thing is when orochimaru asked tsunade to heal his hands she was gonna kill him with medical jutsu(what power would that be?)

@Shrek

All should have the chakra thing.

Yes, she should. Kabuto too.

Not sure. Maybe internal damage?

Also, do you remember when it was first shown that Obito can only be constantly intangible for five minutes? Was it the Konan fight?

@BFF

Oke

Seems good

Dunno we will see i guess

Yes i think during that fight he said his ability can last 5 minute constantly but turning it off refreshes it

ShrekAlmighty said:
2 more things
shouldnt Tsunade have Limited durability negation like sakura as she is a superior medical when compared to base shippuden sakura

and the other thing is when orochimaru asked tsunade to heal his hands she was gonna kill him with medical jutsu(what power would that be?)
i believe that the mystical palm overload thing. like kabuto did to kiba in the finals of chunin exams. its like a knockout or smth.

superior - comparable would be the more appropriate term. but yeah, that limited negation could apply.

also, why not add the skilled/expert h2h/martial arts for sakura? tsunade has it.

@Lorenzo

Alright lets see

Making him 7-B would contradict him tanking an attack from bijuus 1-7(or 8) individually

having another 7-B madara would be pointless,Senju sage mode is far superior to regular sage or dragon sage mode

And about not hurting bijuus

he staggered all the beasts and it would ruin his plans to kill a Bijuu as he wouldnt be able to remake 10 tails and become its jinchuriki so him restricting his limbo clone seems reasonable

As for his 6-b susanoo i agree (no rinnegan)

@BFF

No rinnegan sm

Physically same as bijuu 1-7 (tanked their attacks)

Legs susanoo 6-B or Low 6-B(tanked an attack from BM naruto and 9 bijuu were required to destroy it)

Rinnegan Sm

Low 6-b Physically could punch away bm naruto

Multi Continent(Should be superior to Edo self as he can use rinnegan powers he couldnt before)

Seems good?

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Lorenzo

Alright lets see

Making him 7-B would contradict him tanking an attack from bijuus 1-7(or 8) individually

having another 7-B madara would be pointless,Senju sage mode is far superior to regular sage or dragon sage mode

And about not hurting bijuus

he staggered all the beasts and it would ruin his plans to kill a Bijuu as he wouldnt be able to remake 10 tails and become its jinchuriki so him restricting his limbo clone seems reasonable

As for his 6-b susanoo i agreed (no rinnegan)
7-b wouldn't actually contradict his durability though. it would just make his AP 7-b. durability=/= AP right?... do u have proof of that? senjutsu is senjutsu, no matter where u learned it from.... that kinda makes no sense though. he meant to knock them out, if I knew madara- he wouldn't just want to punch them for no reason right? so him using a 75%+ punch doenst seem to unreliable. like, do u actually think that madara could've killed them in base+sm with a punch each?? anyways, my point is, he didn't hurt them at all, so he cant just 6-b in base outta nowhere right?

@lorenzo

they were visibly hurt by madaras limbo clone but anyway i will leave this to BFF or Kep as it seems like too much of a hastle to argue

Back