• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

Ragazz said:
adult sakura and shin should scale to base adult naruto and sasuke. so base adult naruto matters. there is one hard feat for adult naruto in the last (a hole in the moon). hard feats > everything else.
But Adult Base Naruto chakra is fused w/ Hamura's chakra and Kurama's (also pieces of other Tailed Beasts) and Sasuke also has Hamura's chkra so their base is HIGHER then Shin and Sakura. Sakura Base should be 7-B+ or At Least 7-B+ (Naruto and Sasuke doesnt appear to be going all out or actually trying)

BlackeJan said:
Ragazz said:
adult sakura and shin should scale to base adult naruto and sasuke. so base adult naruto matters. there is one hard feat for adult naruto in the last (a hole in the moon). hard feats > everything else.
But Adult Base Naruto chakra is fused w/ Hamura's chakra and Kurama's (also pieces of other Tailed Beasts) and Sasuke also has Hamura's chkra so their base is HIGHER then Shin and Sakura. Sakura Base should be 7-B+ or At Least 7-B+ (Naruto and Sasuke doesnt appear to be going all out or actually trying)
and sakura has a feat of showing 1/6th of that chakra, without activating byakugo. also has beaten a V2 character.

when restoring naruto's chakra with her own in the Last just after he lost it. beating a V2 in her novel.

Ragazz said:
that was the second time he lost it. i was talking about the first time.
But it was in his base form and did she replenish all his chakra or just enough for him to still be alive? After all Sakura always replenished chakra that is how healing works in the Narutoverse.

Rocker1189 said:
Ragazz said:
that was the second time he lost it. i was talking about the first time.
But it was in his base form and did she replenish all his chakra or just enough for him to still be alive? After all Sakura always replenished chakra that is how healing works in the Narutoverse.
as you recal, i WAS talking about scaling adult her to adult BASE naruto, so yeah. after she was finished, naruto was fully combat ready. i mean they went to fight toneri pretty much right after. and in his fight with toneri, naruto was clearly at his best.

After all Sakura always replenished chakra that is how healing works in the Narutoverse - doesnt neccessarily work that way, but even if it does, its still the same output.

@BFF

Well a lot of characters have elements through databook

example tsunade has lightning fire earth and water

or sai has fire earth and water

should we apply the changes to everyone? (i will do it if i am allowed to)

@Ragazz

Good one

@LordWhis

Those exact scans prove my point. Drunken fist Lee has Jonin level Taijutsu Skill, not AP, nowhere do we see Kimimaro getting hurt.

You do not ubderstand drunken fist if you think Lee overpowered him.

I cannot stress enough that Knocking someone back doesn't mean you hurt them. I disagree with 8-A Base Lee

TheFinalOrder said:
@LordWhis

Those exact scans prove my point. Drunken fist Lee has Jonin level Taijutsu Skill, not AP, nowhere do we see Kimimaro getting hurt.

You do not ubderstand drunken fist if you think Lee overpowered him.

I cannot stress enough that Knocking someone back doesn't mean you hurt them. I disagree with 8-A Base Lee
In the 1st scan he clearly overpowers him & outwrestles him.

Also, blocking & tanking. At the very least he should have 8-A durability considering how many hits he took from Kimimaro without any visible damage.

Furthermore Kimimaro has 8-A striking syrength, blocking a hit from him with 1 hand like Lee did in the 1st scan is a solid 8-A feat.

Also Lee could cause Kimimaro enough pain that he dropped the bone in his hand which should put him at baseline 8-A as Kimimaro is well beyond baseline 8-A.

Not to mention the fact that something clearly broke in the 2nd scan & there were visible fragments near Lee's fist.

(& Did I mention this was Lee without using the 8 Gates at all & just recovering from Surgery & still wearing his weights !

Ok question....Base Naruto is 8-A and SM made him 7-B.....so how come Naruto during the 4th War becomes At Least Town but when he becomes SM he's still 7-B?....sorry but that makes no sense he should be like At Least 7-B+ cause if his Base form improved then his transformation, which would give him then sam multiplier (Hypothetically) so Naruto should be higher in SM during the 4th War

I think so too. it would make a lotta sense. in that filler arc (power/chikara arc), who was overlooked by kishimoto, sm Naruto destroys 4 tails Naruto, so he should've been at least 7-b+ from the get go.

@LordWhis

No. Just no. Part 1 Base Lee isn't 8-A. That's non-sensical. He's 8-B like the others.

Lee has Jonin Level fighting skill, but not AP. At least not in base. Drunken fist isn't like how you're pushing it and we CLEARLY see he's not hurt by Lee's Direct hits.

I highly disagree with 8-A Base Pt. 1 Lee. Sasuke landed every Lions Barrage hit on Sakon, and it did Nada. Same here. Kimimaro isn't hurt.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Shrek
Thanks a lot. But does Boruto have a databook yet?
No. They have databook-ish entries in the vol. Releases, but aside from the Jutsu, they're not reliable.

One entry lists Sakura as being > Naruto and Sasuke in Taijutsu.

No. They have databook-ish entries in the vol. Releases, but aside from the Jutsu, they're not reliable.

One entry lists Sakura as being > Naruto and Sasuke in Taijutsu.

pretty much. I was going to mention before, so thanks.

TheFinalOrder said:
@LordWhis

No. Just no. Part 1 Base Lee isn't 8-A. That's non-sensical. He's 8-B like the others.

Lee has Jonin Level fighting skill, but not AP. At least not in base. Drunken fist isn't like how you're pushing it and we CLEARLY see he's not hurt by Lee's Direct hits.

I highly disagree with 8-A Base Pt. 1 Lee. Sasuke landed every Lions Barrage hit on Sakon, and it did Nada. Same here. Kimimaro isn't hurt.
I don't see why Lee's AP can"t be equal to Sakon's.

What about 8-A Gates Lee ?

At least Large Island level+, possibly higher with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijuu. Eight of the Bijuu had to launch a combined attack on his Susano'o to destroy it)

This still hasnt been changed

ShrekAlmighty said:
At least Large Island level+, possibly higher with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijuu. Eight of the Bijuu had to launch a combined attack on his Susano'o to destroy it)

This still hasnt been changed
Are you sure his susanoo would not have been broken by anything less than 9 Bijuu because if so he may be 6-B proper.

Plz let's not forget about giving Part 1 Gaara-kun a Chuunin Exams key and adjusting his physical stats to Unknown.

Though I'm not sure who he'd scale from. But he's obviously one of the strongest in the exams.

He'd also have a "higher with Partial Transformation".

Not sure. He pierced through Gaara's sand and made him bleed. We can just mention that he's one of the strongest in the Chuunin Exams tournament for now. For Sasuke Retrieval he can scale above Temari.

@BFF He can take attacks from Lee and with the sand armor from Gates Lee. At least he should be comparable to Lee in Dura.

Yeah, but Lee's currently scaled to Gaara and Sasuke. Maybe we can just remove the mention of harming Gaara and replace it with him knocking back Kimimaro. I dunno.

Back