• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

@kep do we measure speed as to how we see the speed feat, or do we measure as to how the characters around said feat perceive it? like, being faster than human eye is one thing right, but bring faster than kakashi's eye is another, so how do we measure stuff? do we use the speed of other character's perciveness in those calcs at all?

I think we do already we just use the characters shown speed. As the speed they percieve things at. Really it should be higher but we cant tell by how much.

We don't use the results of other calculations here. It is considered a flawed practice.

well, I just wanted to point out that characters like madara, sasuke, Naruto, kaguya, etc would be much faster if we did though. like, Naruto can see light moving (not fully, but he reacted to it), and if characters like kaguya and momoshiki, and others that have caught him by surprise (aka use attacks faster than he can see) wouldn't that make them light speed to an extent?

Omimi said:
no its only rib susanoo which is 7-B i think
The ribcage is also part of PS so its still High 6-A. Just b/c he decided to enter the full form of PS doesn't give it a more durability boost unless he added something to the PS or gotten a power boost the moment full form PS came in. The reason why he's even High 6-A in the first place b/c of his AP but its only a ribcage (which again is STILL part of his PS)

Do u undertsand where im going w/ this?

Omimi said:
understood but gotta ask kep and BFF and others what they think about that
Thank u for understanding. Just that if Naruto is gonna be 7-C in base for 4th War then it wouldnt make any sense that his SM would be still be 7-B when it was like that as well vs Pain

Ex: (Pain Arc) Base Naruto: 8-A + SM = 7-B

(4th War) Base Naruto: At Least 7-C, Likely 7-B + SM = 7-B????????

Nani?

TheFinalOrder said:
@Blackejan
Your Madara reference is non-Sensicle. Naruto never fought PS from Madara and Susanoo Ribs do not scale to PS.
Susanoo ribcage is that FROM PS its not like he gets an a complete durability boost from turning into PS. He used that same ribcage thats from the same PS that he used to attack everyone else. Im not saying that base Naruto is High 6-A (cause thats impossible) im just trying to get at the fact that Naruto is still 7-B w/ SM when he's At Least 7-C so there was be an error somewhere w/ his base or he's ACTUALLY higher than 7-B in SM

P.S: r we gonna get Kiba a profile or not?

what about Gamabunta who was able to hurt shukaku and tank his attack on the face and was able restrain kurama physically

shukaku vs Gamabunta

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-135?id=377256

BlackeJan said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Blackejan
Your Madara reference is non-Sensicle. Naruto never fought PS from Madara and Susanoo Ribs do not scale to PS.
Susanoo ribcage is that FROM PS its not like he gets an a complete durability boost from turning into PS. He used that same ribcage thats from the same PS that he used to attack everyone else. Im not saying that base Naruto is High 6-A (cause thats impossible) im just trying to get at the fact that Naruto is still 7-B w/ SM when he's At Least 7-C so there was be an error somewhere w/ his base or he's ACTUALLY higher than 7-B in SM

P.S: r we gonna get Kiba a profile or not?
Yes...yes it does, what?

Omimi said:
what about Gamabunta who was able to hurt shukaku and tank his attack on the face and was able restrain kurama physically

shukaku vs Gamabunta

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-135?id=377256
I don't think Kishimoto had decided that shukaku was a tailed beast then (though I may be wrong about that)

LordWhis said:
I don't think Kishimoto had decided that shukaku was a tailed beast then (though I may be wrong about that)
what about this ---------------->was able restrain kurama physically

@Blacke

Already said I'm going to fix it later.

@Omimi

Guess we're going to treat it like Akatsuki. We probably need a note in the Bijuu's profiles.

ok how far are we done actually with the objectives above...

Adult Naruto's rating: We turn this to unknown yes?

Sakura (P-C632)'s rating: stays?

8-A Drunken Lee: Debunked?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ok how far are we done actually with the objectives above...

Adult Naruto's rating: We turn this to unknown yes?

Sakura (P-C632)'s rating: stays?

8-A Drunken Lee: Debunked?
I'm not entirely sure about 8-A Lee, I gave a scan of Lee physically overpowering Kimimaro but nobody seemed to pay any attention to this except TFO who didn't even seem to acknowledge that particular scan.

More extensive discussion is required on that at least before a final verdict.

ok so the one that sort of seems to be off is drunken lee 8-A huh...while he did hurt kimimaro tbf he was unpredicatble till he got hits

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Red

Yes.

Yes.

I think so.
Lee did block a 2 handed attack from Kimimaro (who has 8-A striking strength) with 1 hand. He took a beat down from him without any serious injuries. And he physically overpowered him in a mini-wrestling match.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ok so the one that sort of seems to be off is drunken lee 8-A huh...while he did hurt kimimaro tbf he was unpredicatble till he got hits
But affecting Kimimaro at all is an 8-a feat since Kimimaro is pretty high up in 8-a.

Arguing revived madara is so exhausting it makes me think setting him as unknown is the best option(eventho its not)

also what about tsunade abilities lets not forget that

Just a doubt, should the physical stats of people who use chakra to enhance their strength be scaled to the ap of their ninjutsu ?

She did?If you mean Sakura I just chalk it up to PIS tbh. Meanwhile Naruot and Sasuke coated themselves in essentialy her only weakness which is senjutsu which enhances their abilities againt her. And Kakashi hurt her with hax.

even then she shouldn't be so hurt by naruto or sasuke's attacks yes more effective but not until her dura is on their AP level

TISSG7Redgrave said:
even then she shouldn't be so hurt by naruto or sasuke's attacks yes more effective but not until her dura is on their AP level
Naruto only damaged her when her chakra was low (Kaguya's power is relative to the amount of chakra she has)

I don't remember her being hurt besides having her arm cut off

Unless Naruto and Sasuke are also 5-A :^) /s

But I do think that she should have type 4/5 immortality because that would actually have things make sense. And piercing dmg in Naruto seems extremely high compared to everything else.

after Kaguya got her full chakra,

She was touched by Sasuke and Naruto (not really anything to write home about)

Sakura' hit was PIS

Kakashi's attacks ignore durability

just saying she wouldn't get damaged that much to the point her arm was ripped off...eh

Shadowbokunohero said:
after Kaguya got her full chakra,
She was touched by Sasuke and Naruto (not really anything to write home about)

Sakura' hit was PIS

Kakashi's attacks ignore durability
I don't get what you mean by touched? They only put her arms against her and Hagoromo did the sealing jutsu

This is not good, if 5-A durability is accepted for Kaguya that means that we are going to need Atleast 1 more thread (if not more).

I guess we could start brainstorming name for the next thread XD

Back