• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Giving Small Planet Level ap to Naruto and Sasuke for creating Moon is inaccurate because they reach this ap created with special seals and they lose them even then they can't Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei jutsu without the other person present.

I think adding Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei as a note for Naruto/Sasuke -as a duo- versus ? threads make things more accurate. Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei classified as a Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu and Cooperation Ninjutsu but mainly as fuinjutsu because technique's capabilities.

But that'd make everyone in the Chunin Exams and their mothers 8-A via scaling.

I remember Base Lee without the Gates also breaking Gaara's sand, but if not, I think it'd be fine with the gates.

Shouldn't scale to anyone else, though.

I kinda agree with that. Or else Lee would be High 7-C via scaling to Deidara's feat.

@Kep

Which naruto form should get at least

4 tails makes everyone at least as all 7-B are either stronger or comparable to him

Sage mode Makes A,Mei,Obito,Nagato,Minato V2 killer bee,Kisame and other v2 Jinchurikis,Sage Kabuto,Sage Minato,War Kakashi durability and ap,7 gates Guy,Sasuke Susanoo,Itachi Susanoo At least

Kcm1 naruto would make A,Mei,Obito,Nagato,Minato V2 killer bee,Kisame and other v2 Jinchurikis,War Kakashi durability and ap,7 gates Guy

Kcm2 Would make Obito(Equal to Kcm2 naruto),Minato(Should be comparable to KCM2 naruto)Mei(Could melt Madaras susanoo which is superior to base madara ) At least

Didnt mention reasons for Sm or Kcm1 scaling as there are too much if required i will do it

Gotta go now will be back in 25-40 Minutes

Im starting to get frustrated....I really want to say somethings, but i'm not.

• Itachi never destroyed Sasuke's susanoo. Plain false, go read the damn chapter and no, he isn't portrayed as superior. Equal at best to Sasuke who is a experienced MS User.
  • A never ******* hurt Naruto...again, read the damn chaoters. Naruto only mentioned His hits were heavy. And said had his strongest attack connected, he'd be in trouble. (Later a Clone proves capable of One Shotting his Dads Cloak).
  • ******* Tsunade didn't destroy his susanoo with a sword chop. Seriously, misinformation like this pisses me off. She tried to attack him with his Sword, it did nothing and she got knocked back.
  • Madara literally states it was a wood clone Tsunade fought and Gaara sealed.
  • Tsunade was burned by his Fire Jutsu and visibly in pain
  • BM Naruto never used Rasengan against Madara. Mini TBB Rasengan never exploded because Madara absorbed it and fired it back at him as Futon. He didn't tank any Rasengan from Naruto with susanoo ribs or more save for a Chou Odama from Base Clone Naruto.
  • Go read the chapter, Madara's Susanoo did not melt.
ShrekAlmighty is pushing false information.

Calm down, this thread is made to fix things, we should bring more pictures from the manga about the scaling.

Lightning armor A(Naruto stated he felt his punches eventho he wasnt full power)

Mei(Could melt Madaras susanoo which is superior to base madara)

Obito(Equal to Kcm2 naruto And no selled kcm1 rasengan)

Nagato(Was going to kill Kcm Naruto and V2 Killer Bee)

Minato(Should be comparable to KCM2 Naruto)

v2 Jinchurikis(Could hurt KCM1 naruto)

V2 killer bee(Should be no weaker than Other V2 Jinchurikis

Samehada Kisame(Was beating V2 killer bee)

War Kakashi durability and ap(Could cut V2 Jinchuriki with lightning cable and took an attack from V2 utakata)

,7 gates Guy(Tanked same attack as kakashi,Could hurt V2 Jinchuriki with punches)

TheFinalOrder said:
Im starting to get frustrated....I really want to say somethings, but i'm not.
  • Itachi never destroyed Sasuke's susanoo. Plain false, go read the damn chapter and no, he isn't portrayed as superior. Equal at best to Sasuke who is a experienced MS User.
  • A never ******* hurt Naruto...again, read the damn chaoters. Naruto only mentioned His hits were heavy. And said had his strongest attack connected, he'd be in trouble. (Later a Clone proves capable of One Shotting his Dads Cloak).
  • ******* Tsunade didn't destroy his susanoo with a sword chop. Seriously, misinformation like this pisses me off. She tried to attack him with his Sword, it did nothing and she got knocked back.
  • Madara literally states it was a wood clone Tsunade fought and Gaara sealed.
  • Tsunade was burned by his Fire Jutsu and visibly in pain
  • BM Naruto never used Rasengan against Madara. Mini TBB Rasengan never exploded because Madara absorbed it and fired it back at him as Futon. He didn't tank any Rasengan from Naruto with susanoo ribs or more save for a Chou Odama from Base Clone Naruto.
  • Go read the chapter, Madara's Susanoo did not melt.
ShrekAlmighty is pushing false information.
Izrezak32352362362
Naruto comments he felt his punch

Clearly melting
Izrezak221415151
his susanoo even tho this wasnt even the one that was mentioned above

Madara proceeds to call mei A combination impressive
Izrezak3141241241

Tsunade definetely never broke madaras susanoo sword

will find rest but give me time
Izrezak5

I really don't like all the god tier being labeled small planet-planet+,They should cap out at moon with Kaguya being the only one being maybe Planet level.They can't replicate this feat at all ever again without the seals.Now we have god damn small planet Might Guy lol..

NB3fM9s
Madara blocks and reflects KCM2 narutos mini biju bomb(superior to his rasengan) unless madara can reflect absolutely every attack no matter how strong its a feat he has acomplished
Izrezak7

Susanoo was clearly melted and she was clearly hit by the susanoo

@Dark

Oh thanks i didnt notice i was just looking around manga thanks

but i already showed all he wanted besides itachi which i will do in a moment

Cant seem to find itachi slap so i guess i will give u that Now can we keep on with regular revisions as reasons for at least have been given and TFOs argument debunked

@ShrekAlmighty

Madara accomplish that counter with his Gunbai's hax and we don't know it's durability. Also this like saying Itachi base has his Susano'o's durability.

@BFF,Mindovin

I guess if u disagree it shouldnt be noted then

Anyway whats next on revisions And can i change adult ino to 8-A(Fought Sai?

i also agree last picture of sakura is best

Gunbai's ability in Madara's page as Attack Reflection and it's explained in parentheses.

Giving Small Planet Level ap to Naruto and Sasuke for creating Moon is inaccurate because they created that moon with special seals given them by Hagoromo for one-time thing -Hagoromo take the seals- even then they can't use Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei jutsu without the other person present. As this not personal a feat with and due the special seals given by them Sage of Six Paths as a one-time thing it's unacceptable as a feat in my opinion.

I think adding Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei as a note for Naruto/Sasuke -as a duo- versus ? threads make things more accurate. Rikudō — Chibaku Tensei classified as a Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu and Cooperation Ninjutsu but mainly as fuinjutsu because technique's capabilities.

I really want your opinion on this.

@Shrek

• Naruto's statement serves to prove Raikage is strong (Similar to Jiren saying Vegeta has a solid punch also), not that Naruto was hurt by it. So no, that isn't proof Raikage hurt him.
  • I stand corrected on Mei melting Susanoo Ribs. My apologies here. (BUT, this does serve to prove Mei is strong enough to damage his Susanoo Ribs which further proves my point about Tsunade).
  • You said Tsunade cut Susanoo in half (Later edited it to Susanoo Sword). The only time she tried to "Cut" his Susanoo is when she used his Susanoo Blade. And clearly, the feat suggest Susanoo Sword doesn't have comparable durability to the Ribs proper.
  • Super Mini TBB is superior yes, via explosion. Its a freaking TBB dude, even Naruto was looking for it to explode. TBB only is similar to Rasengan in how its formed. Not it's utilization.
  • Never said she wasn't hit.

@TFO

1:Feeling a punch from a non full power A is more or less same as hurting something as he had to block and was sent flying away

2 Fair deal (Susanoo being melted later on was one with legs)

3 Check the thread history if u dont belive me i never said she cut him in half

4 Fair deal BFF and Mindovin already agreed its hax so meh

5 Fair again

And for the record, I still disagree with Raikage hurting KCM. Naruto saying his punch was Solid is in no way proof of being hurt/Injured. It's speculative.

Back