• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Most of Muu's attacks durability & he himself has 7-B+ durability. Also Gengetsu was fighting evenly with both Gaara & Ohnoki at the same time & should be comparable to Modern Kage.

I think that Sakumo was stated to be as strong as a Sannin.

I honestly don't find Atleast 6-B kid himawari that ridiculous as she is basically Kaguya reborn (as the reunification of the blood of Hagoromo & Hamura)

& The memes would of course be amazing.

@Shrek

I changed it because it wasn't discussed yet. I seem to remember Gai and Kakashi taking hits from Version 2 jinchüriki. I'd check again, but I don't remember the chapter.

If someone can confirm whether or not it happened, it'd be cool.

Also, about Gaara, didn't he fight Madara's wood clones who had Susano'o?

@BFF

i reread it Guy and Kakashi got hit once from utakatas V2

a
Izrezak24262346
Izrezak22152332142123
nd i found this
he also managed to hold 4 tails with those chains so should he get High 6-C with chains to his Rinnegan form?

It is stated stronger than nagatos gedo powers so its seems they are above chibaku tensei

we should put a note that they restrict power atleast

Issues that still need to be discussed for general convenience-

Part I Lee becoming 8-B, Upto 8-A with Gates.

6-B BM Naruto/Minato

Low 6-B Hachibi

Atleast 6-A Sage Mode Madara

At least 7-B Itachi

7-B Shisui

6-C Rasenshuriken

7-B Sakura

Removing the energy absorption ratings from pain/nagato's profile since they are now identical to his regular durability.

I had a few new profile ideas.

Some people wanted a profile for Kitsuchi.

After these are discussed Revisions will be finished.

He should be Tier 0 then. Yata Mirror + Totsuka Blade gg

Being honest right now, Orochimaru shouldn't be "at least 7-B". He should be just 7-B. He was getting borderline destroyed by KCM Naruto. He just barely kept up.

How are people trying to scale Tsunade to "at least", then? She is physically stronger, but weaker in every other area.

@Kep & Julian:

If anyone has any doubts on Atleast 7-b tsunade do it by a crt please.

Let's just finish these revisions now, just quickly say what you think about each of the listed revisions.

I just remembered. Part 1 Gaara should have two keys. One for the Chuunin Exams and another for the Sasuke Recovery arc.

Chuunin Exams Gaara should be City Block level with his sand and unknown physically, while Sasuke Recovery arc Gaara should be Multi-City Block level with his sand and unknown physically.

He never trained in taijutsu until Part 2.

@Whis

6-B Minato and Low 6-B Bee based on what? The Small Country level result was accepted.

Isn't Itachi already at that level? Anyway, he will have the "at least" once the profiles get updated. It's nothing major.

I'm hoping you mean City level with Susano'o for Shisui? If it's worth noting, he only used it in the game. Though there's no reason he wouldn't have a Susano'o. We just don't know if it's incomplete, complete or perfect. Actually, did the game show this?

The calc is still under evaluation, iirc.

Okay.

Okay.

@Shrek

Not baseless. Depends on what the others think. I agree with it as it fits with the context of Sakura growing stronger than her master like her teammates did, and the databook apparently claiming she's comparable to KCM Naruto.

You said it's wrong because Hashirama saw Tsunade last as a 10 year old kid, but the implication that Kishimoto wanted the readers to see is there. That Sakura finally surpassed her master, and has grown to be a reliable member of Team 7. And she even achieved a healing feat with Katsuyu that probably surpasses what Tsunade did in Pain's Assault. Healed all the shinobi in the alliance and didn't fall into a coma like Tsunade did.

Byakugou Sakura cannot be as weak as a ten year old Tsunade. That's my opinion.

@Whis

I don't see any problem with it. Can you mention any scaling ramifications it could cause? At least, the City Block level physically should be removed.

@BFF

Hashis didnt remember tsunade as a 10 year old but as younger than 5 probably biologicallay its impposible he knows her beyond age of 10

Kishimoto writes some stupid stuff black zetsu piercing 6 paths madara for example

Tsunade helped her in healing alliance with katsuyu so that is nothing

Tsunade was in base form when she healed konoha and got hit by konoha wide Shinra Tensei

Not saying she is as weak as 10 year old tsunade but her being comparable or superior is baseless and only hashirama statement gives some fire to the argument

Databooks are either all wrong or all good u cant just take part with sakura and ignore Start of shippuden sasuke being superior to all off akatsuki

I do agree w/ BFF cause physically she's stronger then both Naruto/Sasuke and she said "I finally caught up to them" now I dont know if she's on the same level as them but she can now stand beside them so i suggest High 7-C+

@Shrek

All the more reason to go with what Kishimoto was clearly trying to portray to us. Again, the implication is clear.

Obvious PIS? How's it comparable to Sakura's issue? It's not like we're going to disregard everything Kishi writes.

Seem to remember Sakura doing it alone once.

Okay, and wasn't it Katsuyu that actually helped in the Konoha destruction thing? Tsunade didn't tank it alone, iirc.

It's Hashirama's statement that actually brought up the Sakura > Tsunade thing though? Who'd think Teen Sakura's stronger than Tsunade otherwise?

Erm, no. Hebi Sasuke being stronger than Akatsuki is nonsense, and was never implied, shown or proven in any way in the manga. I'm saying Sakura being at least comparable to Tsunade fits in with her being said to be comparable to KCM Naruto, and it doesn't really contradict our current ratings.

@Bff

Nothing to add

Noting to add

Never happened

Tsunade didnt have katsuyu on herself

yes and its the only reason anyone can argue for sakura>tsunade but its baseless as hashirama simply has no way to know how strong is tsunade beyond the age of 10 as he died before tobirama had his squad he just wanted to revert some hate from sakura as she did borderline nothing till then

Obviously Hebi sasuke is weaker than akatsuki

she stated herself that she is comparable to them which is quite questionable if u ask me

@Shrek

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

You could say that he wanted to reduce the hate, but clear implication is clear.

Yeah.

And the databook also said so.

Not sure if you were around back then, but it was as a result of people getting miffed and frustrated that just about every databook statement was immediately dismissed without any consideration, due to statements like Madara's Susano'o having the power to destroy the universe, Temari blowing away a solar system, light speed Haku with his mirrors, etc.

It turned out that the Madara and Temari statements were wrongly translated though. Obviously, not every single entry in the databooks are wrong, so immediately dismissing everything out of hand is biased and nonsensical.

Back