• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Frantzy12 said:
After this revision I honestly think the God tiers stats should be looked at.It just doesn't seem right honestly,feels inflated.Small Planet Guy is ridiculous.
Agreed with this but only for Gai, the rest of the god tiers ratings are fine.

i thought the same and we discussed it with Kep but Might guy damaged a Low 5-B Character, no getting around that. if Might was High 6-A he wouldnt even scratch Madara.. the gap between high 6-A and low 5-B is huge. i disagree with the downgrade

Maybe Madara isn't low 5-B lol.Power scaling doesn't work linearly in Naruto unlike verses like DBZ..Also how did a joint moon level feat become small planet+? How the hell are Indra and Asura become small planet+ and sub relativistic with 0 feats and only and obscure scan.Its like the stats are just being copy and pasted to every one.

we have two low 5-B calculated feats, a 5-C+ feat from a far weaker character and more. Indra and Asura should have a possible low 5-B key. it seems like your trying to downplay here

Maybe Madara isn't low 5-B lol.Power scaling doesn't work linearly in Naruto unlike verses like DBZ DBZ isnt that quite linear either due to serious inconsistency.

People are seriously low balling Guy here if they think he is anything less than Atleast Low 5-B, Even if we make Naruto & Sasuke 5-C, he would still be At least Low 5-B because he would scale to Hagoromo.

A tired Guy with a broken arm managed to take on a Madara who was capable of holding his own against Naruto & Sasuke at the same time. And he was winning & would have ended the series right then and there if he had not run out of energy because of his previous battles leaving him worn out (& due to wasting time having a flashback & spouting poetry). He is clearly superior to Naruto & Sasuke & superior to Madara in terms of raw AP. Once he acclimatized to his new form he was casually blitzing Madara, phasing through his all of his attacks & would have one-shotting him if he hadn't missed his heart with his Night Guy. Madara actually thought he was going to die because of Guy's attack, nothing Naruto & Sasuke threw at him was even close to that.

And again, before Guy entered the 8th Gate, he was so tired that he was barely able to stand & had a broken arm which BTW was the sole reason Madara wasn't dead 1 minute into the fight !

I'm not downplaying anything.Madara would have died right there and their is no reason for Small Planet+ durability considering this guy is a damn immortal.Nothing implies he has that great of a durability.You can only argue for the AP of his jutsu.Their is nothing possible about Indra and Ashura these guys are max Mountain+ via their own feats.Indra inherited his eyes and only achieved the sharingan.Ashura inherited the sages body which implies chakra but he did nothing with his alleged power when Indra invaded the village.Ashura had to borrow power from the villagers to stand up to Indra.

IMG 20180218 183854
Here is him casually destroying Madara's TSB shield with a single punch. (Actually air pushed by his punch as he could not touch it directly)

Frantzy12 said:
I'm not downplaying anything.Madara would have died right there and their is no reason for Small Planet+ durability considering this guy is a damn immortal.Nothing implies he has that great of a durability.You can only argue for the AP of his jutsu.Their is nothing possible about Indra and Ashura these guys are max Mountain+ via their own feats.Indra inherited his eyes and only achieved the sharingan.Ashura inherited the sages body which implies chakra but he did nothing with his alleged power when Indra invaded the village.Ashura had to borrow power from the villagers to stand up to Indra.
Logically speaking, Madara's TSB shield should be equal to his AP. Not to mention Madara tanking attacks of this caliber from Naruto & Sasuke & him being this durable via simple power scaling.

Also, SM Madara's High 6-A reasoning contradicts itself, someone needs to fix it.

Also, this thread only has 6 posts left, we need to finish revisions fast.

Proof of Small Planet+ TSB shield? The only thing known about that it's comparable to ohnoki jutsu.

@Shrek The point of me mentioning DBZ is that more ki=overall boost in all stats.In Naruto, nothing implies that in Naruto.

@Frantzy12 People made a lot of calcs and made a huge work during the revision to justify low5B Naruto,the rev took multiple threads and a lot of discussions about power lvl of Naruto verse,you can creat a CTR thread after rev but for now i think it is better not to bring something new that no one supports.Everyone here agree that Madara and other are low5B.

@LordWhis

Guy didnt break a TSB shield,Madara tryied to block Guy's attack physically.

Guy has low5b dura because he can punch with low5B force.

Also,we need a new thread.

this is getting full someone make a new thread. (And title it Not this shitto again OVO)

@Dzhindzholia I understand I just don'tlike how everything is being rushed and straight up accepted because the math is right for now even though a revision can happen anytime with a new calc.Just a little while ago these guys were maximum Moon+ with the exception of Kaguya ETSB.

Back