• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

@BFF: I personally think SM Madara should be Atleast 6-A, Likely Higher.

As the logic for 6-a Madara does not take Sage Mode into account.

@Shrek

Yeah, talking about the reasoning for 7-B Sakura. For Shippuden Sakura, what pic are we supposed to use? Also, you got a render for Byakugou Sakura?

@Whis

Let's see.

@Blacke

I think so. Shadow mentioned something reasonable in the other thread.

@BFF

I agree with what you earlier said about the 3rd pic being badass, we should use that for shippuden sakura !

@BFF

Reasoning for 7-B adult sakura is that tsunade said she surpassed her in one of the novels between end of naruto and boruto which are canon right?

Third picture was favourite here so i suppose that one is good

Nah got nothing

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF
Reasoning for 7-B adult sakura is that tsunade said she surpassed her in one of the novels between end of naruto and boruto which are canon right?
Actually if im right it was Hashi who said that she surpassed Tsunade during the war (but we dont know her tier at all) but yeah she would still surpassed Tsunade as an adult

P.S: cant we use the last pic?!!

@Blacke

True but difference is hashis statement is baseless as he cant know how strong is tsunade

tsunade stating it cannot be disproven

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke
True but difference is hashis statement is baseless as he cant know how strong is tsunade

tsunade stating it cannot be disproven
Yeah thats why i said that we still dont know what her Tier is and if I'm right she's suppose to be Unknow though I still say she should be High 7-C

P.S: Plz we have to use the last pic!!!

I disagree. That'd make Lee around jonin-level.

EDIT: Perhaps not. It does fit a little.

Question: why was Adult Naruto (Base) downgraded? (He has Homura's chakra and Kurama's chakra mixed w/ his own) and also the calc of the 6-C FRS from SM....wasnt it a Massive FRS?

Our profile of him refers to his base form, not his amped by Hamura form, though I guess we could make a new key for that form, but is not considered his base.

LordWhis said:
Our profile of him refers to his base form, not his amped by Hamura form, though I guess we could make a new key for that form, but is not considered his base.
R u talking about Young Adult Naruto (Base) I just wanna know why he got downgraded cause his chakra is fused w/ Hamura's, Prime Kurama's (got both havles), and not only that but pieces of other chakra's from the other Tailed Beast (except Hachibi)

Dark649 said:
TenshinG said:
Why was Kakuzu downgraded?
Because Kakashi was not comparable to a tired Obito until the War Arc.
We can't arbitrarily upgrade characters that had to training or implied training between arcs. No reason to Say Kakashi > Immortal Duo Arc Kakashi when there is nothing to Justify Kakashi being stronger arc to arc.

Kepekley23 said:
I disagree. That'd make Lee around jonin-level.
EDIT: Perhaps not. It does fit a little.
Drunken Fist Lee is Jonin level in Taijutsu Skill, but not in AP. He didn't actually hurt Kimimaro despite direct hits. And Gaara interfred before Kimimaro could retaliate.

That would make him "At least 7-C likely 7-B" basically.

Let's see what Kep thinks though I personally think it's okay.

We need to add illusion creation to hashirama cause of bringer of darkness

and resistance to illusions to all edo tensei as they werent affected by infinite tsukuyomi

so i hear u want some scans... first of all, im surprised that there are still people saying that sakura didnt surpass tsunade when: -kishimoto said that via hashirama -has shown a superior CALCABLE feat, plus the byakugo wasnt ACTIVATED then, only COMPLETED. This is how byakugo looks when activated .

but tsunade broke madara's susano yes, and sakura broke kaguya's horn.

even if u dont agree that sakura surpassed tsunade by war arc, she certainly was on the same level and was among the strongest punchers in the series. -here we have narujesus punch kaguya . -and here we have sakura punch kaguya for similar (if not greater) effect .

sakura is superior to a narujesus clone. -obito states that naruto's clone does not have enough chakra for obito's super kamui . -while he confirms that sakura's byakugo would indeed be enough. -note that one clone like that can easily make up 1/9th of naruto's one of his strongest jutsus. -and clones like that were able to fight godara's limbo clones. -weaker versions of his clones, were capable of fighting kage level opponents in the war, so sakura clearly has to be kage level, which includes the likes of tsunade and such. -sakura easily ignored getting stabbed by godara and even managed to resist his chakra to muster a punch against him with byakugo ACTIVATED. fun fact - EMS sasuke died by getting stabbed by base madara.

sakura is actually ON THE LEVEL of kcm naruto and EMS sasuke by ch. 632. she WOULD certainly lose a fight against either of them, but she does have the stats. its just that naruto and sasuke have the abilities and hax, while sakura has healing... -we know that kcm naruto found A's punches to be painful. -we know that tsunade hits harder than A. confirmed by madara. -we know that sakura is similar or even superior to tsunade, which means she WOULD be able to injure kcm naruto and WOULD be able to break sasuke's susano. if given the chance that is. and that would make her on THE LEVEL. -the databook confirms it, sakura herself confirms it, feats and scaling confirms it. the author is clearly trying to get a message through here. my point is, it is confirmed by multiple sources.

adult sakura should be comparable to at least base adults naruto and sasuke. -in The Last, naruto got almost ALL of his chakra sucked out, which was at least 480000000000 megatons of TNT and sakura restored all of it by herself in the course of three days. Sure it was three days, but it means that she expended that much chakra in three days. so if we assume that she would have to rest for half a day to replenish her full reserves, then we can find out her reserver by taking those 480 000 000 000 megatons and dividing it by 6 (bcs she would have to make a full recovery six times for that). and we get 80000000000 megatons of tnt. And that is WITHOUT BYAKUGO SEAL - we never see her release the seal, nor we see the mark on her forehead disappear (thats what happens when the seal is depleted, thats what happened when tsunade used her seal's chakra for katsuyu to protect the villagers from pain's almighty push). -in Sakura Hide(chapters 7 and 8), she has single handedly beaten an anbu root captain, who was boosted by a V2 beast cloak with 9 tails. that should say something about her stats. -took a tailed beast bomb to the face and stood up . -in boruto, sakura one-shotted Shin TWICE, who was able to stab sasuke and kurama cloak naruto. also sakura wasnt using her byakugo seal against shin. so, for her adult self, scaling her to adult base naruto and sasuke should be conservative enough.

sakura should also have listed in her powers and abilities something like expert h2h. -thats one of the most basic things they teach at the academy. -has certainly trained with tsunade at that. -that is her bread and butter in combat. -was never implied to suck at it. -and clearly has dem moves . -by the time she is an adult, she has a good amount of experience -plenty of other characters got that for far less.

on her profile in the intelligence section it says lacks combat smarts, which is a misconception, since feats say otherwise. -fooled zaku by mere substitutions and the lack thereof. -used prep time effectively to prepare the antidote and use it in battle, fooling sasori and destroying the kazekage puppet. -fooled and knocked out kiba, lee and sai (who was suspecting her). -fooled a neji-zetsu to unknowingly reveal himself. -scored a paper bomb on Shin, by planting it on a rock that she threw at him.

Well, i hope my effort isnt invain here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
He's not talking about that.
Adult Base Naruto's supposed to be Unknown or something. We agreed on another thread.
Why dont we do a final calc and see where he is then? if we still dont find anything then we should just put him Unknown tbh I was thinking that he should be Low 6-B+

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't think War Arc Base Naruto / Sage Naruto need extra keys though? No new abilities, and it's going to cram his page.
Base Naruto though is rated lower than he should be though. If you dont add the Key, Base Naruto is still rated at his Pre-War Arc self, no?

ShrekAlmighty said:
We need to add illusion creation to hashirama cause of bringer of darkness
and resistance to illusions to all edo tensei as they werent affected by infinite tsukuyomi
Resistance to illusions is a no. Kabuto and Sasuke easily put Itachi under genjutsu.

That's a weakness of IT.

Back