• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

@BFF

Sakura being comparable to KCM2 naruto is same as Naruto god tiers being SOL cause of light fang

Anyway can we stop arguing and put her as Unknown deal with other changes as kep

disallowed discussing as this is taking too long

@Shrek

Not sure if you're joking, but:

- What suggests the god tiers are light speed apart from Light Fang? That's it, only one statement in the databook says they're light speed, backed up by nothing else in the other canon sources. Because there's no other light speed statement for them in canon.

- When did I ever base my argument on Sakura being 7-B solely on the databook? I said the thing with Tsunade is backed up by the thing with KCM Naruto. I never argued she should be 7-B based on the databook statement alone.

How's the Light Fang comparison comparable? And I didn't even bring up 7-B Sakura again? I already said maybe Unknown, but you're the one who brought it up again...

Well, whatever. We still need pics for her.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF
can we agree to disagree about sakura stop arguing and put her at Unknown

thank you and lets finish the revisions
or We can make her High 7-C+.....which is kind of close to KCM

@Shrek

Once again, I was the one who suggested maybe Unknown. I didn't bring up Sakura's matter again. I just decided to reply because you mentioned it for some reason again, and even in that same reply, I didn't argue for 7-B Sakura.

For Kyuubified Naruto, we should change him to:

City level+ (Same reasoning), higher with more tails (Will consistently grow stronger as he grows more tails, and eventually transform to Kurama unless suppressed)

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke
That's 100% random.
i mean she did state that she finally caught up and all and its kind of close to KCM who's City+ but since it will be Unknown then alright

Burning Full Fingers wrote:
only one statement in the databook says they're light speed

light speed haku thats make 2

@Shrek
Not sure if you're joking, but:

- What suggests the god tiers are light speed apart from Light Fang? That's it, only one statement in the databook says they're light speed, backed up by nothing else in the other canon sources. Because there's no other light speed statement for them in canon.
I'm pretty sure this wikia accepts light speed for far less, i could go searching but i can't really be botherd

@Shrek

Dude, thanks. We can use the first one for Part 1 Sakura. The third one looks ******* cool, so I'd prefer it for Shippuden.

@Tata

Don't know, and don't really care right now. The fact is that Naruto as a popular verse is always under intense scrutiny for things like this.

@Omimi

Talking about the god tiers.

@Shrek
Dude, thanks. We can use the first one for Part 1 Sakura. The third one looks ******* cool, so I'd prefer it for Shippuden.
Nope srry but he must use that last one!

was jubi scale from 100% kurama and hashirama 8.43 Teratons ?

if so then we need to add this here

1 Bijuu Bombs = 843.797428 Gigatons

naruto took on 5 Bijuu Bombs by himself simultaneously, so we would end up with

843.797428 Gigatons x 5 which is ?? Teratons
=' '50% kurama ?

100% kurama is 2 time stronger then 50% kurama so 2x ?? Teratons = ?? Teratons ?

requesting because it's confusing for lots of us and don't know how much AP they(jubi, 100% kurama and hashirama ) have so pls add it

@Blacke

We'll see about that.

@Omimi

Yeah, Rinkaku should specify in his blog that Naruto's scaling to 843+ x 5. I believe it came out to be 4.5 teratons, but Rinkaku should add it in his blog. 100% Kurama = 4.5 x 2 = 9 teratons. Not sure what's complicated about that.

For the first form Juubi, dunno if it can scale to Prime Kurama, but let's see what the others think. Right now it's based on being >>>>> 50% Kurama.

Reading About 4-B Temari, I have come to the conclusion that after revisions are done we should definitely make composite profiles that take anime, movies, video games, novels, databooks & anything else into account !

@BFF: Don't we scale Gaara to 8-A because he took attacks from 4th Gate Lee & scale Kimimaro & the rest from him ?

As far as I know, Lee's not 8-A before the Sasuke Recovery arc. Gaara should be 8-B before the aforementioned arc. He can be 8-A in the Sasuke Recovery arc for the current reasoning, and he's also way stronger than Temari.

Kimimaro soloed the Sound Four, no real need to scale him to Gaara, but it's not like there's anything bad about that.

Btw, Tsunade didn't break Madara's ribs alone.

• She cracked it with her first strike
  • Mei hit it with a Water Jutsu
  • Raikage (Lightened by Tsuchikage) cracked it further
  • Tsunade broke it with her second hit.
Tsunade + Raikage + Mei ultimately broke the ribs.

@TFO

First strike madara jumped with his susanoo so it wouldnt crack

Raikage slightly cracked it

mei didnt damage it at all or at least not noticably

Tsunade dealt most of the damage with the last strike

@BFF

If i remember in one of those novels Between end of naruto and boruto tsunade stated sakura surpassed her so that could be the reasoning

@Shrek

• No, Madara didn't jump back to avoid his Ribs from breaking. Tsunade punched it and it sent him flying back.
  • Not valid as Raikage's Panel is much smaller. Can't be judged on that
  • You can't say she didn't as we wouldn't be able to see the cracks from that Perspective.
  • Susanoo was already structurally compromised from Her Initial attack, Mei's and Raikages. So...

If you divide it between the three of them, you have 7-B (not 7-B+) which makes way more sense than the Kages somehow being equal to KCM Naruto despite Orochimaru getting borderline stomped

A could hurt KCM1 naruto without using his strongest attack Tsunade one shot his main body(it wasnt a wood clone since it didnt turn into wood upon contact

Tsunade Destroyed his susanoo sword with a chop alone

tsunade tanked a fire jutsu from madara

Destroyed his Susanoo(Mostly alone) but even if it wasnt alone cracking a susanoo which is >>>Base madara who can block KCM2 narutos rasengan and is superior to obito who can fight kcm2 evenly is At least 7-B+ as she heavily hurt it with a single strike

Kage also fought and some tanked attacks form susanoo with legs

Mei could overpower madaras fire release

She could also melt his and sasukes susanoo without much trouble

There are more feats but this will suffice

So what left

Sage madara High 6-A?

Part I Lee becoming 8-B, Upto 8-A with Gates

At least 7-B Itachi(Susanoo)

6-C Rasenshuriken calc

7-B Adult Sakura

8-A Lee is for Sasuke Retrieval.

Itachi should only get the "at least" if the others do. But it's a minor change.

Isn't Rasenshuriken still under evaluation?

@BFF

Itachi gets it for piercing orochimaru/nagato easily with totsuka blade and pimp slaping sasukes susanoo arm off

About the at least change i posted who would get at least aswell depending on which naruto gets At least

SM,KCM1,KCM2

Itachi's Susanoo > Orochimaru > Tsunade, so he should get at least.

Sasuke Retrieval arc Lee being 8-A? Don't know about that. He didn't actually fight Kimimaro evenly, and his drunken form is equal to his base, he just becomes unpredictable, which helped him dodge Kimimaro's attacks.

@Dark649

Sakura was defeated by Shin, so he should scale to at least 7-B.

Back