• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

At the moment Kep has agreed to the following:

- Downgrading Danzo to "At least 8-A physically, At least 7-C with jutsus"

- He has accepted "At least 7-B for Sage Mode but thinks that KCM should stay at "At least 7-B" as well.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
At the moment Kep has agreed to the following:
- Downgrading Danzo to "At least 8-A physically, At least 7-C with jutsus"

- He has accepted "At least 7-B for Sage Mode but thinks that KCM should stay at "At least 7-B" as well.
KCM should be plain ol Mountain Level tbh (KCM was stated to be stronger then SM)

I don't agree with everyone being "at least". Sounds too wanked. And, besides, SM Naruto is a little stronger than most of the people who keep up with him. They just scale to 7-B.

You guys shouldn't change stuff until it has mostly been agreed upon.

For example, I'm seeing Town Class for Kakashi scaling from Kitsuchi, who's Town level with a jutsu. With that logic, why wouldn't it be the same for Kakashi when he has better chakra control? Anyways, going to change his striking strength to Unknown for now.

Kepekley23 said:
I don't agree with everyone being "at least". Sounds too wanked. And, besides, SM Naruto is a little stronger than most of the peple who keep up with him. They just scale to 7-B.
Do u honestly think that KCM is At Least 7-B? wouldnt u think it would be better that he was straight 7-A? (was stated that KCM was stonger then SM)

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Black
4 tail being at least would make literaly every 7-B at least as they either scale from or are stronger than him
But he's City+ - Mountain level. In my opinion he should be Mountain then

ShrekAlmighty said:
@TFO
Sasuke Isnt 7-B without susanoo seal wasnt on susanoo but on sasuke argument is moot

Sasuke was suprised chakra depraved and also it was assisted by his summoning even if we take it as damaging it

at best he can get his AP to 7-B but striking and durability have 0 proof of 7-B as he was repeatedly one shot
  • If you read the Dialogue, the seal broke to Sasuke's power increase which is depicted also in his upgraded Susanoo
  • Read the Manga over from the end of Kage summit. Obito had Karin heal Sasuke back to 100% before he let them out. So, no, Sasuke was't chakra deprived.
  • It's still a stronger Susanoo than what The Kage's couldn't break. Danzo + Summoning > Sasuke's Uograded Susanoo > Sasuke's Skeletal Susanoo > Joint attack from Gaara, Darui, Kankuro, Temari (All with the intent to kill). So the assist is moot. 7-B Danzo Stands.
  • Not once have I mentioned Physical stats bro, come on.

4 tails makes everyone at least

Sage mode Makes A,Madara,Mei,Obito,Nagato,Minato V2 killer bee,Kisame and other v2 Jinchurikis,Sage Kabuto,Sage Minato,Sage Jiraiya, At least

Kcm1 naruto would make A,Madara,Mei,Obito,Nagato,Minato V2 killer bee,Kisame and other v2 Jinchurikis

Kcm2 Would make Obito(Equal to Kcm2 naruto),Minato(Should be comparable to KCM2 naruto)Mei(Could melt Madaras susanoo which is superior to base madara) At least

You decide what is best

as im gonna sleep now cya

@BlackeJan

Mei can melt madaras susanoo something A couldnt damage without Onoki and A could hurt KCM1 naruto that susanoo is stronger than base madara who could block Kcm2 rasengan Madara is also stronger than Obito who is equal to KCM2 naruto and she counters madaras fire release with her water release

She has great feats but is usually downplayed

@Shrek:

Do you think we should have pages for Sakumo, Gengetsu & Himawari

Sakumo should be 7-B+ Gengetsu should be 7-B+ Himawari should be 8-B normally & Atleast 6-B when angry.

Also, do you know why Neiji was downgraded from Low 7-B to 8-A ?

@Whis

I can make a profile for gengetsu he would be equal to Muu as one killed the other one

Sakumo being 7-B+ is a kinda iffy but At least 7-C is alright

Himawari 6-B? she can hurt naruto for the comedy and i doubt naruto would try to fight his little kid with any kind of force and for 8-B she really has no feats to be comparable to p1 neji

at least as far as i know(dont watch much boruto i personally think its trash)

Back