• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also speaking of Madara’s High 6-C+ calc, the calc is about the earthquakes created by the meteors and acknowledges that the meteors themselves would scale above the earthquakes. And since Madara did it so casually, I think him upscaling to Low 6-B isn’t too much of a stretch.

It would also be consistent with him being able to restrain Kurama with Wood Release, and being on par with Hashirama, who could fight Prime Kurama.

Rasa was able to stop Gaara’s sand, and stated that he’s stopped Shukaku in the past though. So he would scale.
They only clashed once, then Rasa was sealed shortly after.
To me it's entirely possible that Gaara was just so powerful at that point that he surpassed both his father and Shukaku. It makes sense too because he scales to Madara with his sand.

Also Sasori was stated to be stronger than Deidara like you said, so I don't think there's any anti-feats for him or the 3rd Kazekage.

That would still put Rasa in roughly the same ballpark as Gaara, which would still make the Third Kazekage scaling to him a major outlier. I think it’s way more safe to just have the Third Kazekage be 7-A instead of scaling to Rasa, and therefore Shukaku and War Arc Gaara.

I mean, even if he scales to Gaara, Shukaku, and Rasa, I don't really see the issue with it. Nobody scales to the 3rd's sand AFAIK, so it doesn't really contradict anything or have any anti-feats.

Idk, that would be like scaling Guy to Madara's Susano'o because he pushed it away. Seems iffy to me, but in any case I'm not really against Sasori being 7-A, so I guess you can count me as neutral on this one.

Base Madara is below his meteor because it turned him to dust though. He must have been supressed
But he scales above Gaara and Ōnoki, who stopped one of them. So he’d still be High 6-C.

Does anyone remember when Madara Flexed his Susano'o' Aura, not even a Rib Cage, and No Sold KCM2 Naruto throwing those Anti-Bijuu Spike things at him?

But he scales above Gaara and Ōnoki, who stopped one of them. So he’d still be High 6-C.
Making the meteor lighter would significantly reduce its kinetic energy though. But Ohnoki did survive the second one so High 6-C Base Madara might not be that crazy.

Okay, so just to keep things on track.

All the multipliers and calcs in the OP are accepted right? If so I think we should start discussing the scaling on an arc to arc basis just to keep things organized.

Actually, now that I think about it, wasn’t it the second meteor that caused the shockwaves? The High 6-C+ calc comes from the shockwaves, and since Ōnoki survived it...

Okay, so just to keep things on track.

All the multipliers and calcs in the OP are accepted right? If so I think we should start discussing the scaling on an arc to arc basis just to keep things organized.
This would probably be the best decision, yeah.

Actually M3X just told me that he's working on a scaling thread, so we should probably focus exclusively on the multipliers and calcs for now.

Not sure if they were tbh, but I imagine if they got accepted already then this thread is pretty pointless right?

A lot of mentions, huh? Anyway, let's focus guys. First of all, let's start with the Pain Arc characters, mainly Naruto and Pain. Then we can get rid of 2 calcs. Here is the sandbox. If you want to add more stuff, feel free to do so.

A lot of mentions, huh? Anyway, let's focus guys. First of all, let's start with the Pain Arc characters, mainly Naruto and Pain. Then we can get rid of 2 calcs. Here is the sandbox. If you want to add more stuff, feel free to do so.

I’ll add KN6 and base Naruto in there.

I mean, if you can use them to go up... surely you can use them to go down as well? But if more input is necessary, that’s fine.

Is it an "At least" Multiplier or an exact Multiplier

Because I recently found out you can't backscale an "At least" Multiplier

Is it an "At least" Multiplier or an exact Multiplier

Because I recently found out you can't backscale an "At least" Multiplier
It’s an ‘At least’ since it’s a higher multiplier than CM2. So... either base Naruto could be baseline from my prior jinchūriki scaling... or he could backscale to 7-A+ for blocking hits from a fatigued Pain, since Pain is pretty close to baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back