• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying all this because until now BSM Naruto was scaled to Juubito on the profiles, but im ok with him not scaling

Didn't Sage Mode Naruto only Rasengan Braindead Juubito who couldn't think at the time? Isn't that Juubito noticeably weaker than Six Paths Obito?

Anyway, I'd love to talk about the many inconsistencies pertaining to Juubito all day, but I think we should stay focused and go back on track before the CRT gets too chaotic.

So... does anyone have issues with my idea of 7-A jinchūriki? I don’t see why people wouldn’t be able to scale to Gaara’s calc.

I'm fine with alive Jin and Bijuu being 7-A, but what would the justifications be for scaling to Gaara on their profiles?

Also since we’ve agreed that Sage Naruto scales to his Rasenshuriken, and we’ve got a 10x multiplier for Sage Mode, that would make Base Naruto (Pain Arc) 156.4 megatons, which is 7-A.

I'm fine with alive Jin and Bijuu being 7-A, but what would the justifications be for scaling to Gaara on their profiles?
That depends on if we scale their bases to Gaara, or just their jinchūriki transformations. If it’s their base forms, it could just be; “Should be comparable to a fellow jinchūriki such as Gaara.” If it’s the V1/V2 states, then “Should be stronger than a non-transformed jinchūriki such as Gaara.”

Maybe it could be re-worded a bit, but that’s the general idea.

It just clicked to me but wouldn’t BM be 5x since it casually clashed evenly with 5 TBB?
Also we could get Base Naruto (Pain arc) is we do 1.56 GT (7-A) divided by 10

That also makes KCM 2 Naruto and Obito way stronger, since while Juubito does have a Weakness to Senjutsu, it's more so because it's the only thing he isn't immune to and he can deal with Senjutsu attacks just fine, as shown in his fight with Naruto and Sasuke and before that where BSM Naruto and Minato tried to slam a Giant Rasengan into him and he just kinda smacked them across that big ass barrier he made.

Also since we’ve agreed that Sage Naruto scales to his Rasenshuriken, and we’ve got a 10x multiplier for Sage Mode, that would make Base Naruto (Pain Arc) 156.4 megatons, which is 7-A.
Base Naruto scales to a lot of people, so this will be useful.

Well, Pre-Pain Naruto is the one that scales to most people, but he’d also be 7-A (although baseline) if my jinchūriki scaling is accepted, so it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

Also this would make CS2 Sasuke and Sick Itachi High 7-A.

I must ask though, is this thread meant to discuss whether or not the multipliers are usable? Or were they already accepted?

That also makes KCM 2 Naruto and Obito way stronger, since while Juubito does have a Weakness to Senjutsu, it's more so because it's the only thing he isn't immune to and he can deal with Senjutsu attacks just fine, as shown in his fight with Naruto and Sasuke and before that where BSM Naruto and Minato tried to slam a Giant Rasengan into him and he just kinda smacked them across that big ass barrier he made.
True. Also KCM 2 Naruto buffed everyone so they could resist attacks from skinny Juubi

Why dk t we just take the 1.56GT and divide it by 10?
That’s what I did to find base Naruto in the Pain Arc. Pre-Pain Arc Naruto would be unquantifiably above baseline via scaling above Bijuu Mode Yugito.

Well, Pre-Pain Naruto is the one that scales to most people, but he’d also be 7-A (although baseline) if my jinchūriki scaling is accepted, so it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

Also this would make CS2 Sasuke and Sick Itachi High 7-A.
If CM2 Sasuke is High 7-A, then Deidaras stronger bombs should also be that level, while his normal ones would be 7-A

Yup C1 should be 7-A because it can harm Base Hebi Sasuke, and C2 should be High 7-A for harming CM2 Sasuke. Everything fits.

Not to the even bigger things....do Akatsuki scale to Bijuu’s? For the exception of Kurama, the bijuus are 6C and they should be stronger then their jinchuuriki’s

Absolutely. Sasori even has the supporting evidence of being stronger than Deidara, as stated by Deidara himself.
Sasori also has the 3rd Kazekage puppet and was able to defeat him in battle. The 3rd Kazekage was stated to be the most powerful Kazekage of all time at that point, putting him above Rasa and BoS Gaara.

Base Kisame should actually be High 7-A, for scaling to 6th Gate Guy.

His 30% form pushed Guy to use the 6th Gate, meaning he's at least 5th gate level more or less.
His weakened base form was able to push Guy into using the 7th Gate and jumping straight to his strongest attack, the Hirudora. Not only did Kisame survive it, but he survived with enough chakra to bust out of Yamato's Mokuton (which was noted to be suppressing his chakra), and create a water imprisonment ball and summon sharks as well. All this I think heavily suppports Base Kisame being comparable to 6th Gate Guy, who's High 7-A.

Sasori also has the 3rd Kazekage puppet and was able to defeat him in battle. The 3rd Kazekage was stated to be the most powerful Kazekage of all time at that point, putting him above Rasa and BoS Gaara.
There’s a bit of an issue with scaling the Third Kazekage to Rasa though. Rasa is about on par with War Arc Gaara, who is equal to Shukaku and can harm Madara and block hits from his Susano’o, which would now be High 6-C+/Low 6-B.

I think the Third Kazekage scaling above Rasa would just be an outlier, but Sasori would still be 7-A.

Rasa got beaten rather easily by Gaara though. He didn't struggle all that much imo. Granted, the fight was extremely short.

Also, this only scales to Sasori with the Iron Sand, not his physicals.

Rasa was able to stop Gaara’s sand, and stated that he’s stopped Shukaku in the past though. So he would scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back