• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Just like the last time, credit goes to @M3X for the content in the OP.

Second thread for the revisions, now we will work with multiplier, calculations and scaling. First, the multipliers. They are:
  • Cursed Mark (10 times)
  • Sage Mode (10 times)
  • Choji's 100x multiplier
  • First Gate's 5x multiplier
  • 3.33x multiplier from Itachi and Kisame clones with 30% of their power
The calcs we will use are in the lost below.

Calculations
To make things easy, let's start in the order of the list, with with 9.1 Kilotons calc first.

Last edited:
My first question is this, do we scale Rasenshuriken to Sage Mode Naruto's Regular AP?

Note: Let's focus on multipliers and scaling now. I will change the calc list and add more calcs

Isn't there a novel statement about V2 Bijuu mode increasing your power by several orders of magnitude?

My first question is this, do we scale Rasenshuriken to Sage Mode Naruto's Regular AP?
I would personally say yes, considering that the Deva Path could disperse the Rasenshuriken via Shinra Tensei, the Deva Path could tank the recoil of Shinra Tensei, and Naruto can physically fight the Deva Path. Naruto himself can also tank Shinra Tensei.

the scaling is interesting, but when it comes back to Naruto, things don't work. It would be

RS > or = Shinra Tensei = Pain's dura = Naruto match him < RS

I mean... it’s his own attack... so I don’t see how that’s an issue.

No, this makes ST >Naruto and the FRS. Remember, Naruto never seriously damaged the Deva Path. Additionally, the Deva Path also withstood KN6's TBB with minor injuries.

I'm fine with scaling Rasenshuriken as Sage Mode Naruto's AP and Durability, but I'm sure that will be contested

No, this makes ST >Naruto and the FRS. Remember, Naruto never seriously damaged the Deva Path. Additionally, the Deva Path also withstood KN6's TBB with minor injuries.
Yeah, he held his own against the 6 Tails to an extent. He's clearly superior to Sage Mode Naruto.

Yeah, Sage Naruto would be weaker than Pain (one of the Paths managed to restrain him at one point), but not to the point that he can’t survive Pain’s attacks, including Shinra Tensei.

It makes sense too because at that point Tendo Pain had recovered a little bit from his CST, and with no other Paths present, all of Nagato's chakra was pooled directly into him. So it makes sense for him to be stronger.

Anyway, I'm sure this will come up in the scaling thread. I think we should focus on the multipliers for now right?

Now something I wanted to bring up, the tiers of the living jinchūriki. I had two proposals in mind for them. Either:

A. Scale the base jinchūriki (Yugito, Rōshi, Fū) to another jinchūriki, Kazekage Gaara (7-B+), and then have all their transformations upscale to 7-A.

Or

B. Only scale their V1/V2 and Bijuu Mode above Gaara.

Either way, it ends with 7-A Bijuu Mode, so it’s really a matter of what their base forms scale to.

Guys, pay more attention.

Shinra Tensei > FRS
Pain (tanked Shinra Tensei) = or > Shinra Tensei
Naruto scales to Pain, even being inferior, so Naruto = Pain

Pain = Naruto > Shinra Tensei > FRS

FRS could one shot almost all Paths, Naruto can't

Are we discussing whether or not to use the multipliers? Because if so, what are the justifications and explanations for the Multipliers?

Guys, pay more attention.

Shinra Tensei > FRS
Pain (tanked Shinra Tensei) = or > Shinra Tensei
Naruto scales to Pain, even being inferior, so Naruto = Pain

Pain = Naruto > Shinra Tensei > FRS

FRS could one shot almost all Paths, Naruto can't
Not the Deva Path though, since it technically never hit him, so we don't know for sure. But his feats show that he's strong enough to be on the same level. Btw, I'm only talking about the Deva Path, not the rest of the Pains.

Deva paths striking strength is not that impresive since Base Naruto was holding his own against him in hand to hand, and then he got sent flying by SM Narutos kick.

Base Naruto got kebabed by Pain lol, unit the very end of the fight when Pain was essentially out of chakra.

Shouldn't we separate the topics into several different small CRT's instead of creating chaos by combining all of the topics in one, I think discussing the usage of Multipliers and Scaling should be separate CRT's

no, Mitch. We don't need a lot of CRTs, just focus on something and try to finish it.

Sage Naruto, Pain and Six Tails scale to the Rasenshuriken, pretty sure that’s it for people in the Pain Arc.

Maybe Sage Mode Jiraiya? Anyway, can someone create a sandbox with the scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back