• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't work with this now. The other Pains would scale from Kakashi, for example. Let's finish the Pain Arc scaling and then we can scale the others

Echoing what Mitch said, I don't think back scaling base Naruto off his SM multiplier is going to get accepted.

Since SM could be larger than a 10x multiplier, base Naruto could be more than 10x weaker than SM Naruto.

This might be a safer option compared to my original idea. Gaara is 7-B+. Deidara scales to Gaara. Sasori is stronger than Deidara. Sakura can damage Sasori and the Third Kazekage Puppet. BoS Naruto scales to Sakura. So, base Naruto (and everyone that scales to him) would be 7-B+.

Here is the calc I did now for Pain's durability when he fought Six Tails. Since both fatigue Naruto and fatigue Pain fought right after this, it should scale to Base Naruto. 30 Megatons, 7-B.

Interesting. But there is a possibility that Deidara is 7-A since his bombs can hurt Hebi Sasuke (Even when he's using CS2, who as far as I know scales to Sage Mode Naruto.)

Interesting. But there is a possibilitythat Deidara is 7-A since his bombs can hurt Hebi Sasuke (Even when he's using CS2)
Earlier in the thread, we thought about giving Deidara Varies for his bombs. So it’d be like 7-B to 7-A.

Because the feat is Gaara lifting a huge amount of sand. I don't see how Deidara can scale to that

I disagree with base Naruto scaling to Pain At that point. He still had enough chakra to create the CT, so he clearly wasn't as fatigued as when he fought base Naruto.

Even if he didn’t scale to any of these calcs (and I think he should), he wouldn’t be Unknown. Just scale him above his Part I base, there’s no reason to leave him at an Unknown rating when we have a tier that he definitely scales above.

Because he beat Gaara and his explosions could damage Gaara’s sand constructs. I don’t see any reason for him to not scale.
And this sand constructs arent even close to what Gaara did to get the 99 megatons result

I still think we should scale him to the 30 Megatons calc.
The problem I have with him scaling to Pain is that the same Pain scales to High 7-A for surviving his own Shinra Tensei, so it creates a bit of an issue imo.

It's different. If we are really going to follow the proposal above of Varies for Pain, he would be 7-B in one of the Tiers we give to him.

Hmm, didn't know about this statement. Seems fine then, but we still need to work with this, and not simply scale who we think that should

It's different. If we are really going to follow the proposal above of Varies for Pain, he would be 7-B in one of the Tiers we give to him.
I get what you mean, but what I'm saying is that the Pain that scales to High 7-A AND 7-B are both the same Pain. Both feats happened against KN6, literally one after the other.

Sasori then scales above Deidara, and Sakura would slightly backscale from Sasori (so either 7-B+ or baseline 7-A, depending on what we go with for Gaara), base Naruto scales to her.

Also I agree with the idea of giving Naruto just one key for “base” now since we’re giving the Deva Path a Varies, so Pain Arc Naruto wouldn’t have a drastically higher tier. So Naruto’s first key would look something like:

7-B, 7-A with Four-Tailed Cloak, High 7-A in Sage Mode, higher with Six-Tailed Cloak

or

7-A, higher with Four-Tailed Cloak, High 7-A in Sage Mode, higher with Six-Tailed Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back