• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked through the Volumes 9-14 raws (when the major instances of Boosts are used) and Issei does use 14 Boosts in the instances I've shown, All's well on that side.
Edit: Checked Volume 6 and corrected the Juggernaut Drive Values. (31 Boosts instead of 42)
Edit 2: Everything from Volume 1 to 15 is good. Anything after Volume 15 can be discussed in the next thread.
Edit 3: Fixed up the sandbox a bit.

Last edited:
Guess I'll try to bump this.

I still don't quite know if the Boosts have actually been accepted or not since I wasn't keeping up with that at all.

But as for the AP upgrade, sure. This ofc assuming Boosts are included but I always hear how controversial those are.
The boosts were indeed accepted as legit. In the case of the higher end usages, those without direct feats were agreed to instead receive a "likely" rating as a compromise for the purpose of our profiles (for example, iirc the Vol 4 highest transformation and boost reached Small Planet Level in AP through boosting, and since it didn't have a direct feat of this level, it was determined a likely rating would suffice).

The boosts were indeed accepted as legit. In the case of the higher end usages, those without direct feats were agreed to instead receive a "likely" rating as a compromise for the purpose of our profiles (for example, iirc the Vol 4 highest transformation and boost reached Small Planet Level in AP through boosting, and since it didn't have a direct feat of this level, it was determined a likely rating would suffice).
For this thread, would the empowered Juggernaut Drive's Small Star Level rating fall under a similar "Likely" branch?
Also, do you agree or disagree with the op?

Last edited:
Ah.

In that case, I'm even more all in if I hadn't already said it the first time.

As long as the boost doesn’t make any issues and we still use thing like “likely higher” or “higher” then I also agree though we need to make thread about the scaling though later

As long as the boost doesn’t make any issues and we still use thing like “likely higher” or “higher” then I also agree though we need to make thread about the scaling though later
"higher", "likely higher", "far higher", and "likely far higher" will only be used when the amp doesn't result in a tier change from the previous key or if the exact value for the increase is unable to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back