• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the multipliers. They are:
  • Cursed Mark (10 times)
  • Sage Mode (10 times)
  • Choji's 100x multiplier
  • First Gate's 5x multiplier
  • 3.33x multiplier from Itachi and Kisame clones with 30% of their power
Scaling off Cursed Mark, 1 tail is 10x multiplier.
I guess these are all good.

Can we actually scale amps to other multipliers? Just purely asking if that's allowed on the wiki, not arguing about whether its logically sound or not.

That's a good point. I'm not sure if anything is stated about that on the Multipliers page.

It would be confusing for other forms of Naruto like w/ more tails. Me personally, I'd give 1 tail Naruto 10x from base or from KN0, but I wouldn't scale that to other forms.

KN1 being 10x over Base or KN0 makes sense considering Sasuke's CS2 is also a 10x amp.

Is this correct?
Base < KN0 < KN1 (10x either over base or KN0) < KN2 < KN3 < KN4 < SM < KN6

If it's correct then SM's multiplier would be quite a bit larger than 10x.

KN1 would be over 10x KN0, since we have KN0 = Base Sasuke (Retrieval Arc) and CS2 is over 10x base.

Even if we assume that each subsequent power up after KN1 is only 15% stronger than before. SM's multiplier would be 74.9% higher than KN1. (17,5x)

Most jinchūriki have only been seen to enter a Version 2 state with the same number of tails as their corresponding beast. Kinkaku, and by extension Ginkaku, represent one exception in that not only do they not have a full set of nine tails, but one tail remains far longer than all the others. Naruto is also an exception, for he has only been seen in a Version 2 state with four and six tails (and seven tails in the anime). Unlike how the number of tails in Version 1 can measure the jinchūriki's strength, there is no observable correlation between the number of Naruto's Version 2 tails and his destructive capabilities. Likewise, although all jinchūriki gain unique, heightened abilities that bring them even closer to their corresponding beast.

- Source, (not canon) fandom. Take it how you will.

Wait so KN6 is not necessarily stronger than KN4? Isn't (in the anime at least) he's gaining more power with more tails during the fight with pain? He even almost broke out of the Chibaku Tensei with 8 Tails.

Unless they have a source on that statement, I wouldn’t take it as meaning anything.

Especially when KN4’s Bijuudama was (apparently) calced at 7-A while KN6’s is High 7-A.

I'm neutral on it, I just wanted to show another way of taking it. There's no statement of it except when Sakura says the chakra feels "just like that day". Take it how you will.
Wait so KN6 is not necessarily stronger than KN4? Isn't (in the anime at least) he's gaining more power with more tails during the fight with pain? He even almost broke out of the Chibaku Tensei with 8 Tails.
It's possible he wasn't. Pain said that he dug out of the Chibaku Tensei, not a strength feat necessarily since he had enough time. We see Naruto was at the edge of it, so it technically wouldn't be hard to dig out.
Especially when KN4’s Bijuudama was (apparently) calced at 7-A while KN6’s is High 7-A.
KN4's was also an energy wave instead of a straight explosion that first exploded a little bit in his mouth, then was blocked by 3 Rashomons, drastically lowering its power. We know it's power is drastically reduced since Orochimaru says that the bijuudama by itself would killed him, just based on the density, but it didn't.

KN6 had more acceleration from Universal Pull (F = M*A, if it accelerates faster, it has more force, and then more energy) and didn't have any obstacles except its target.

I say it's possible because again, Naruto is the only Jinchuriki shown (not psuedo jinchuriki like Gin&Kinkak) who had a fluctuating amount of tails (1, 3, 4, 6, and 8) in the version states, so it's weird.

Alright, with the new ‘over 10x’ KN1 multiplier:

Base = 7-A (100 megatons, although unquantifiably higher)
KN1 = High 7-A (unquantifiably higher than 1 gigaton)
KN4 = High 7-A / High 7-A+ (significantly further above 1 gigaton, arguably enough to already upscale to a + since High 7-A+ = 2.65 gigatons and KN4 > KN3 > KN2 > KN1 > 1 gigaton)
Sage Mode = High 7-A+ (Definitely capable of upscaling to a + at this point, 2.65 gigatons or unquantifiably higher than that)
KCM = At least High 7-A+ (Stronger than Sage Mode, unquantifiably higher than 2.65 gigatons)
KCM2 = 6-C (Significantly stronger than KCM, baseline/4.3 gigatons)
Kurama Avatar = High 6-C (Matched five combined Bijuudama with one of his own, 130.55 gigatons)
BSM = Low 6-B (Over ten times stronger than before, over 1.31 teratons)
we are not going to use LN multipliers?

The Sakura Hiden multiplier was for a full cloak of nine tails. That wouldn’t scale to KN0-KN8.

So the previous "multi continental" from the fight against Juubito is being removed? For what reasons (just curious)?

So the previous "multi continental" from the fight against Juubito is being removed? For what reasons (just curious)?
Most of us have agreed not the scale them to Juubito. Whether for the reason of him being weak to Senjutsu or something else.

Most of us have agreed not the scale them to Juubito. Whether for the reason of him being weak to Senjutsu or something else.
Understood.

That's crazy though, the jump from country to moon+ cause of a new sage mode and a new type of chakra. Wow.

We need to sum up all of the revisions we have so far, I know for a fact no one is gonna go through 16 pages mid revisions.

We need to sum up all of the revisions we have so far, I know for a fact no one is gonna go through 16 pages mid revisions.
This is a good idea, once we figure out scaling the BoS characters (and I edit my sandbox with the revisions accordingly), we can do that.

Also, I noticed you put the 5x multiplier for each gate, which was from a previous thread that I agree with. I saw something a while back about one of the gates I wanted to note.
It says that Lee's Forward Lotus is a dozens of times multiplier. So should his speed and AP have a minimum 24x boost, at least for that technique?

I'm neutral on it, I just wanted to show another way of taking it. There's no statement of it except when Sakura says the chakra feels "just like that day". Take it how you will.

It's possible he wasn't. Pain said that he dug out of the Chibaku Tensei, not a strength feat necessarily since he had enough time. We see Naruto was at the edge of it, so it technically wouldn't be hard to dig out.
kn8 fought against CT gravitational pull so to dig out from CT naruto had to overcome CT gravitational pull no?
Also, I noticed you put the 5x multiplier for each gate, which was from a previous thread that I agree with. I saw something a while back about one of the gates I wanted to note.
It says that Lee's Forward Lotus is a dozens of times multiplier. So should his speed and AP have a minimum 24x boost, at least for that technique?
yes

It doesn't say that his speed will increase by a corresponding amount. And I'm pretty sure that is referring to the Eight Gates overall.

We currently have the First Gate at 5x, although that does make it seem more like 24x.

kn8 fought against CT gravitational pull so to dig out from CT naruto had to overcome CT gravitational pull no?
The gravitational pull stopped at a certain point, or else there would still be rocks coming up after it compressed into a circle.
It doesn't say that his speed will increase by a corresponding amount. And I'm pretty sure that is referring to the Eight Gates overall.
That makes sense, we can refute the speed portion then.
The overall gates does make sense as well, but we know the forward lotus is much stronger than the regular attacks from Lee.
Lee's kicks just propelled Gaara into the air, didn't show any dramatic cracks into the armor, but the forward lotus completely destroyed the face portion of the armor.
Even if the 24x is refuted, which I understand (24x is a large ass amount, and that is a vague statement to be honest), at least "higher with Forward Lotus" should be put in his profile.
We currently have the First Gate at 5x, although that does make it seem more like 24x.
Yeah I'm fine w/ first gate at 5x, but the specific Lotus move should have higher AP. That wouldn't scale to anyone else (or Lee's durability) though since we can't scale it to Lee's dura (as Lee moved out of the way before he hit the ground) and such, but for me, I'm personally in favor for a "higher with Forward Lotus".

I honestly feel we should use more of the Gates multipler but that’s just me. Also just letting u guys know by Deva Pein said if SM Jiraiya knew what was going on with all the Paths then he would had won

Yes, we know. He’d still only scale to Pain’s weakest tier with all six Paths active.

I think it's important to determine once and for all what the BoS characters will scale to before discussing the multipliers (Ik this is a multipliers thread lol, but hear me out), because we currently don't even have the values that the potential multipliers would multiply.
So we need to reach a consensus on that.

It’s either gonna be 13.5 megatons (Rain Tiger at Will calc) or 38.9 megatons (Jiraiya’s Rasengan calc).

If that was the reason then that's definitely not enough justification tbh.

He wasn't "weak" to Senjustu, it just countered his invulnerability to normal Chakra, he's was basically nature energy at that point. I mean........that basically implies Senjustu made Senjustu weak.

That makes no sense based on what we saw.

We also know that he was holding back to an Unknown degree, because it was stated he was "testing and pushing" Naruto Then he got Talk no Jutsu'd. There's more reasons why the characters scaling to Juubito is extremely unreliable, nonsensical, and problematic that I'd love to highlight later, but for now let's just focus on finalizing the BoS scaling and finish discussing the multipliers. I think the thread has been set back quite a bit, so we need to start finishing up what we can before making a small recap and updating the Sandbox like Tracer said.

It’s either gonna be 13.5 megatons (Rain Tiger at Will calc) or 38.9 megatons (Jiraiya’s Rasengan calc).
Rain Tiger at Will should scale to all the Pains right? Since it's a passive-ish ability. If so then I guess we can start determining who scales to Pain's lower end, and go from there.

Rain Tiger at Will should scale to all the Pains right? Since it's a passive-ish ability. If so then I guess we can start determining who scales to Pain's lower end, and go from there.
Yeah, it scales to all the Pains. But Sage Jiraiya also scales to Pain’s lower end, so that’s why we have to actually decide between the RTaW or the Rasengan calc.

Didn't base Naruto have a taijutsu standoff with Pain?
From what I know, base Naruto didn't get stronger over time for most of the series.

From what I know, base Naruto didn't get stronger over time for most of the series.
Yeah, base Naruto would scale to Pain’s lower end as well. He also scales to Kakashi, who could damage the Asura Path and survive a Shinra Tensei.

I mean he was running away, then held him off briefly before turning to SM. All this would mean is that base Naruto scales to Pain's physical lower end (7-B probably). Which is consistent because Kakashi does as well, and Naruto scales to him as well.

But... the Rain Tiger at Will isn't a physical feat. Why would we scale Pain's Taijutsu to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back