• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... the Rain Tiger at Will isn't a physical feat. Why would we scale Pain's Taijutsu to it?
It was done through Chakra iirc, and the same chakra could be used to boost physicals, no? Isn't that why almost all the characters have Statistics Amplification via chakra manipulation?

It was done through Chakra iirc, and the same chakra could be used to boost physicals, no? Isn't that why almost all the characters have Statistics Amplification via chakra manipulation?
That's not how chakra works. You don't just give something else AP because it takes the same amount of chakra (we can't even quantify the amount of chakra to do it), or else we would have to quantify healing ninjutsu's AP

Pains lower end = Kakashi, Jiraiya, Base Naruto, Sakura..
Above lower end = SM Jiraiya, Deidaras stronger bombs etc..
Tendo Pains full power = SM Naruto

But... the Rain Tiger at Will isn't a physical feat. Why would we scale Pain's Taijutsu to it?
Normal jutsus are comparable to physicals in terms of AP of the characters that are using them. Rain tiger is extremely casual jutsu. Before part 1 Sasukes bear feat we scaled all genins physicals to Sasukes fireball jutsu.

Normal jutsus are comparable to physicals in terms of AP of the characters that are using them. Rain tiger is extremely casual jutsu. Before part 1 Sasukes bear feat we scaled all genins physicals to Sasukes fireball jutsu.
The Rain Tiger at Will isn't a normal jutsu, it's a sensing jutsu w/ AP formed from creating clouds. At least the fireball is meant to hurt people, this is just regular rain used to sense.

Basicaly the idea is that if Pain can generate that much energy just from a casual jutsu, imagine how much energy would his stronger jutsus have. Or his punches.

Basicaly the idea is that if Pain can generate that much energy just from a casual jutsu, imagine how much energy would his stronger jutsus have. Or his punches.
I can't think of any solid evidence that would mean his punches need to be stronger than his ninjutsu.

You gotta remember, chakra in their world isn't like energy in our world. It could take less chakra to do an attack with more potency.

Yeah fine, since the mighty God SinisterShadow703 thinks HST revisions are useless, let's close this thread and delete all profiles.

Did someone get offended by my interjections lol. Your rebuttals from what I’ve seen are terrible, these content revisions for naruto needs to be made by a competent scaler. Clearly he ones that scaled this verse didn’t do a good job since were here again.

Wasn’t ranting was just stating what needed to be stated. Until you actually bring value to this discussion instead of “I don’t agree” with no reasoning I suggest you spectate.

@SinisterShadow703 Look, I understand where you’re coming from, but you aren’t helping. If you’re not gonna actually contribute to the revisions, then it’d be appreciated if you didn’t bog down an already long thread unnecessarily.

Been chilling and my interjections doesn’t stop anyone from discussing. I’ve just noticed too much headcannon and feelings downplaying facts in this discussion so I made a simple suggestion then went on my usual tangents, not my fault you got hurt.

@SinisterShadow703 Look, I understand where you’re coming from, but you aren’t helping. If you’re not gonna actually contribute to the revisions, then it’d be appreciated if you didn’t bog down an already long thread unnecessarily.
I’m spectating atm I just suggested some of the people in here to stop using headcannon and using their feelings about a subject as a rebuttal cuz it goes nowhere. Then this mex kid got offended by my opinion after my suggestion.

@SinisterShadow. You know that you can't be 100% factual when powerscaling because how people interpret the story and feats is somewhat subjective. Thats why we have discussions to reach a consensus. If you have an example of people using headcanon in this thread tell us so we can address the issue.

M3X, could you post that 7-B Pain calc you made? It would be pretty helpful rn.

Thank you. That’s not too far away from Sage Jiraiya’s calc (30 megatons to 38.9 megatons), so that’s great.

@SinisterShadow. You know that you can't be 100% factual when powerscaling because how people interpret the story and feats is somewhat subjective. Thats why we have discussions to reach a consensus. If you have an example of people using headcanon in this thread tell us so we can address the issue.
Damage uses it a lot ( I’m sure you have seen this) and is always in these discussions for some reason, anyways let’s hope brain gymnastics isn’t used when discussing kaguya revisions to get around scaling ETSB to her and chakra traversing from earth to her dimension.

Thank you. That’s not too far away from Sage Jiraiya’s calc (30 megatons to 38.9 megatons), so that’s great.

After rereading the chapter though, it doesn't look like Pain was even hit by the Biju Bomb. Not directly. He isn't in the blast zone after the destruction is done.

After rereading the chapter though, it doesn't look like Pain was even hit by the Biju Bomb. Not directly. He isn't in the blast zone after the destruction is done.
He was extremely close before it went off, so I think it's fair to assume he was just flung away by the blast.

I don't think Pain just teleported outside of the blast radius before the bomb went off so he was unhurt. As UchihaSlayer said, he likely got sent back by the blast itself.

I don't think Pain just teleported outside of the blast radius before the bomb went off so he was unhurt. As UchihaSlayer said, he likely got sent back by the blast itself.

Nobody insinuated that he teleported away.

The attack Pain used as Naruto was charging the bijuudama was universal pull, an attack which controls attractive forces while he was the core of the technique. It should've been very close.

The attack Pain used as Naruto was charging the bijuudama was universal pull, an attack which controls attractive forces while he was the core of the technique. It should've been very close.

Pain using Universal Pull offsets the attack. Here we see him in close proximity in the corner.

Afterwards Pain is only grazed by the attack, his upper portion of his shirt destroyed only.

And in the next page we can see where Pain begins jumping from. He isn't even inside the crater caused by the Biju Bomb.

We can also see Naruto & the rock Pain hit Naruto with in the same panel there, just a few meters away from where Pain was.

Also one more suggestion I suggest not saying powercliffing is an outlier considering gohan went from 4-B to 3-A on this site (argument used by mex to deny naruto god tiers getting that strong) . This is also something I’ve seen while reviewing this discussion, not a rant just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back