• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What takes more energy, to turn a rock into pebbles or to turn it into smoke?
Vaporization takes more energy than pulverization. Attack Potency is energy. More energy, more AP.

Attack Potency via Destruction: Destroying a "Mountain"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/Godzilla:_Destroying_Mount_Olympus

The above calculation is a perfect example as to why all "mountain busting" feats are not always Mountain level because they can be lower or higher than "Mountain Level". Don't take statements at face value if the feat is calcable.
Was the feat downgraded because of the fragments left behind???

"Dont take a statement at face value if the feat is calcable"

You can literatlly caculate any feat you do realize that right thats why i made the joke about nappa's city level feat gonna be upgraded to country+ level because calcs gonna use explosion was seen from space

Better question cause that's just based off emotion.

Why would he scale to the JUUBI?

IIRC

The Small Country AP is from the current calcs.

There's a 6-B calc for First Form Juubi that hasn't been applied yet.
Yeah, the Juubi’s Bijuudama was calced at 6-B in its first and second forms, and High 6-A in its third.

Yeah, the Juubi’s Bijuudama was calced at 6-B in its first and second forms, and High 6-A in its third.
Second Form Juubi's TBB 15.71 Teratons (Country Level)

First form Juubi's TBB 21 Teratons (Country level)

Second Form Juubi's Bijudama 5.14 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

Second Form Juubi's Tenpenchii Attack Potency 10 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

KCM modes kinda seem to get a Zenkai boost in the late war. For example KCM2 was struggling against Base Madara, but later on he is fighting against the Ten Tails and even powers up random shinobi enough so they can block attacks from the skinny Juubi, its really weird. And then when he stacks SM on his KCM he can fight Juubito.

Second Form Juubi's TBB 15.71 Teratons (Country Level)

First form Juubi's TBB 21 Teratons (Country level)

Second Form Juubi's Bijudama 5.14 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

Second Form Juubi's Tenpenchii Attack Potency 10 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)
The Tenpenchii calc shouldn’t be used. According to the replies, there’s problems with it. And yeah the High 6-A calc was for its second form, I got that and the third form mixed up.

KCM modes kinda seem to get a Zenkai boost in the late war. For example KCM2 was struggling against Base Madara, but later on he is fighting against the Ten Tails and even powers up random shinobi enough so they can block attacks from the skinny Juubi, its really weird. And then when he stacks SM on his KCM he can fight Juubito.
I noticed that too.

Yes, we can only scale Kurama's durability to the Juubi. And even then 6-B is the absolute limit.

Kurama’s own Bijuudama was High 6-C, I really don’t think we should scale him to 6-B.

I swear that someone did a calc for a final form Juubis TBB (the one that was teleported away by Minato) and the result was a few hundred petatons, but I can't find it.

I’ve heard that Madara’s Perfect Susano’o was recalculated at Low 6-B, can anyone link that?

Does the calc look legit to you? Maybe someone can evaluate it before we finish our AP revisions. If its true it wouldn't contradict anything because this is final form Juubi.

How so? if I remember correctly they should be the exact same strength. One cannot be stronger then the other in base

What do you guys think of this sscaling?

Alive EMS Madara (<=) Edo Hashirama < Alive Hashirama (<) Edo Rinnegan Madara (=) Edo SM Hashirama (<) Alive SM Hashirama (?) Alive Rinnegan Madara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back