• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the PS High 6A? The calc I found on the verse page has a Large Island rating.
IIRC for fighting Edo SM Hashirama's Mokujin no Jutsu (Wood Release: Wood Human Technique) and for being only partially destroyed by Senpō: Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju (Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands)

Large island level is from his PS casualy slicing mountains just with a Shockwave from his sword and lifting them up. His PS scales to SM Hashiramas attacks.

Question, if the Bijuu are only 6-C when amped by Obito wouldn't that mean the Bijuu that Blind SM Madara tanked hits from were only 7-A, except for Gyuki and Kurama?

And Blind SM Madara got injured from Gaara's and Shukaku's combo attack.
Shukaku wouldn’t be 7-A since he wasn’t amped by Obito. Although weren’t the Bijuu separated from their jinchūriki when they were slapping Madara? Cause I think it was agreed in the previous thread that the Bijuu themselves stay at 6-C, it’s just the jinchūriki in Bijuu Mode (apart from their Obito amps) that are 7-A.

Also Gaara in the War is comparable to Shukaku, Rasa made that pretty blatant and they did have that moment where Gaara said they were equals.

IIRC for fighting Edo SM Hashirama's Mokujin no Jutsu (Wood Release: Wood Human Technique) and for being only partially destroyed by Senpō: Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju (Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands)
This is what is confusing. Neither of these Justu's are High 6A according to the profiles. What's makes Hashirama High 6A is him restraining the Juubi via deity gates. Madara does not scale to that now, does he?

This is what is confusing. Neither of these Justu's are High 6A according to the profiles. What's makes Hashirama High 6A is him restraining the Juubi via deity gates. Madara does not scale to that now, does he?
IIRC the reasoning is that SM Hashirama's stronger Mokuton Jutsus such as Mokujin no Jutsu and Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju are comparable to Deity Gates Jutsu.

Question, does 50% Kurama’s High 6-C come from KCM2 slapping away the five Bijuudamas?

Wouldn't that just be a feat of the Gunbai, not Madara?

I honestly hate that move, Uchiha Return. It shows that a lot of people in Naruto can't take their own attacks redirected at them.

Wouldn't that just be a feat of the Gunbai, not Madara?

I honestly hate that move, Uchiha Return. It shows that a lot of people in Naruto can't take their own attacks redirected at them.
No... it would still be a feat for Madara. We treat feats of Temari’s fan as still her feat, I don’t see why we wouldn’t do the same for Madara.

From the looks of it the Gunbai didn't tank the Biju Bomb, it absorbed it since there was no explosion, and then the energy was sent back at Naruto.
Bijuudama have been shown to cause damage without exploding though. And really, just launching KCM2 Naruto away is the important part of the feat since I don’t think we have a calc for KCM2’s Bijuudama.

Really stupid question but does Naruto's hand sized bijuudama explode? or is it like the rasengan? Also you can see resistance as Madara's body shakes so he did tank the attack.

IIRC the reasoning is that SM Hashirama's stronger Mokuton Jutsus such as Mokujin no Jutsu and Mokuton: Shin Sūsenju are comparable to Deity Gates Jutsu.
They are different tho. These 2 are obviously AP and DC based, while the Deity gates is a sealing justu. I honestly don't see how it's comparable

Wait why is Hashirama losing their High 6A feat? also I honestly don’t know why they don’t even scale to their own jutsu’s....that would be like Naruto has a higher AP with rasengan. That is their jutsu their own power so they should scale to it for the exception of transformation

I know the fandom isn't canon, but it says this (and it quotes the databook).

"By utilising the Gunbai Uchiwa to block an incoming attack, the user nullifies the effects of the attack by converting the incoming chakra into Wind nature transformation, which is then reflected. As this reflection of an attack occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade."

You guys can take it as you will, but I don't think he scales. That's just me though.

Like I said, Madara still has to withstand the recoil of the reflected blast. And Madara scaling to KCM2 Naruto is pretty consistent because Obito does as well. (KCM2 as in the humanoid form, not the Kurama avatar/BM).

I don't think that a directed elemental attack necessarily works like that. That'd be like if every time Sasuke breathed a fireball from his mouth an equal amount of energy shot down his throat.

Something seems off.

Pretty sure breathing fire and blocking/reflecting an attack can’t be equated like that. And even if you say he doesn’t scale to the Bijuudama, Madara would still scale to KCM2 Naruto’s physicals because he blocked the attack, which would still be High 6-C.

I have haishrama and madara at high 6B to low 6A at full power. For this is far more consistent because multi continental and multi continental+ feats came in when SO6P came into play and im not talking about juubito since he sacrificed a vast majority of his power to make the god tree.

By SO6P tier i mean sasuke, naruto and madara.

The only feat i can see that can be argued for 6A before SO6P came to play is when all tailed beast combined their power to make TBB and kyuubi made a TBB too and both TBB merged and exploded in the stratosphere.

I don't think that a directed elemental attack necessarily works like that. That'd be like if every time Sasuke breathed a fireball from his mouth an equal amount of energy shot down his throat.

Something seems off.
Equating Sasuke's Fireball to Madara's Attack Reflection seems really off tbh.

How is KCM2 Naruto's physicals High 6-C? I know the profiles say so, but I need a genuine reason.

@UchihaSlayer96 almost as much chakra ≠ almost as strong.
30% Kisame had = reserves to Naruto who has 100x reserves to Kakashi. Is Kisame 333x stronger than Kakashi by that logic?

@LordTracer those are the chakra arms, not Naruto's arm. Chakra arms = Bijuu arms, not Naruto's raw physical. So that should be thrown to the side.

Slapping away the five Bijuudama.
Wouldn't that 6-C for slapping away each one individually? He didn't slap a Bijudama that had the power of 5 Bijudamas.

Also, this calls into question whether slapping a Bijudama counts as taking the full energy of the explosion. It seems a lot like slapping a missile away. You wouldn't scale to the potency of a missile just because you kicked it our of the air.

@KingTempest

Except Naruto's power in the Kyuubi chakra forms are directly proportional to how much of Kurama's chakra he has access to. It's very linear.
For example, the more Tails he has, the more powerful because he's unlocking more of Kurama's power.
KCM2 is only stronger than KCM1 because he undid the seal on Kurama and started cooperating with him, which means he has access to all of his chakra. It's beyond simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back