• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, hold on, we need a consensus on Kisame, Obito and Konan first. If only Konan had actually matched Jiraiya’s Flame Bullet like her profile says, but that was apparently anime-only. And we definitely aren’t scaling Obito to Minato.

Which is the conclusion around Gaara? Remember that Gaara was tired when he received the ant bombs and his Sand Armor requires physical strenght to keep up.

Orange mask Obito should be At least 7-A, likely higher. Konan should scale because she is able to damage him. As for Kisame, we know he and base Bee headbutted with each other, that Kisames 30% clone dominated team Guy and that in his second fight against Guy he forced Guy to open a seventh gate and survived Hirudora. So there is evidence for High 7-A Kisame, and Itachi does not need to have raw AP that high in order to be considered stronger than Kisame.

Itachi would be High 7-A regardless, so it doesn’t really matter.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a better justification for KCM Naruto than; “Stronger than Sage Mode, and should be stronger than KN6.”

Imma be honest, it doesn't even show strength feats above Sage Mode. Only KCM1 AP feat notable was hurting Muu.

I’m gonna assume this is because Seventh Gate Guy ≈ KCM Naruto.
That would be Sixth Gate Guy actually, as that's the version that fought the Edo Jinchūriki alongside KCM Naruto and Kakashi.

As for KCM Naruto's justification, it would be for keeping up with the Raikage and the Edo Jinchūriki in their V2 states right? Also, yeah iirc it was stated to be stronger than SM, but I'd need to double check.

I know it’s hard to see, but it actually does look like Naruto at least somewhat harmed A III. But yeah, he could somewhat match Son Gokū in strength.

Um... are you sure about that? Also Mū is comparable to Ōnoki, and Ōnoki has feats above Sage Mode (stopping the Tengai Shinsei, albeit with Gaara’s help, and surviving the second meteor of it). So...
The first one is someone using a molecular level wind style jutsu on someone w/ lightning around his body. Temari blew away his armor for god sake, and she's town level on this wiki.
The second is holding a giant monkey from closing his mouth. Sage Mode would've handled that w/ ease.
KCM Naruto couldn't pull a rod out of Roshi but Sage Mode slapped it out of him.
If anything, it boosted ninjutsu AP, speed, and dura. Striking wasn't boosted that much.
Onoki lightened the living hell out of the meteor. And you can't scale AP off lifting strength, plus the meteor was calced at mountain-mountain+.

Temari blew away his armor for god sake
Pretty sure A III was in base with Temari (with help) harmed him.
And you can't scale AP off lifting strength, plus the meteor was calced at mountain-mountain+
Nobody is trying to scale AP from lifting strength? Also the meteor was calced at Large Island level+, which the OP shows. Actually, it wasn’t even the meteor, it was the shockwaves, and the calc itself acknowledges that the actual meteor would scale above that.
The second is holding a giant monkey from closing his mouth. Sage Mode would've handled that w/ ease
This seems like a baseless assumption, ngl.

Temari blew away his armor for god sake, and she's town level on this wiki
Like Tracer mentioned, she only harmed him in base (and honestly it wasn't even THAT severe), and also 7-C is her current tier, which again means nothing because this revision will change almost all of the tiers.

Also, like, Naruto literally states KCM is stronger than SM lol.

Like Tracer mentioned, she only harmed him in base (and honestly it wasn't even THAT severe), and also 7-C is her current tier, which again means nothing because this revision will change almost all of the tiers.

Also, like, Naruto literally states KCM is stronger than SM lol.
Why is this even an argument? He literally said it.

At least Large Mountain level for KCM works. Justification can be something like "Stronger than his Sage Mode self and should be stronger than his Six Tails form, as he uses more chakra from Kurama"

Pretty sure A III was in base with Temari (with help) harmed him.
My original point is that Temari's supposed to be what, town level?
From what I know, the Raikage's Base Dura is mountain+. The average mountain level AP / peak town level = 5500.
So unless there were 5500 Temari's, while Temari was the best wind style user in her division, I severly doubt it was a genuinely good feat.
But, like you guys said, she's being revised, so my argument is pointless. I concede.
Nobody is trying to scale AP from lifting strength? Also the meteor was calced at Large Island level+, which the OP shows. Actually, it wasn’t even the meteor, it was the shockwaves, and the calc itself acknowledges that the actual meteor would scale above that.
That's a good point not gonna lie, but I still don't know how to take that. And that definitely doesn't scale to Mu.
Ay while lightened (and weaker), slapped Mu away. Regular strength w/ armor couldn't break through his Susanoo (Raikage confirms it), yet his Susanoo and him got obliterated by Tengai Shinsei.
Onoki's Dura (or whatever it is that allowed him to survive) ~ Tengai Shinsei's AP >>>>>>>>> Madara Susanoo Ribcage > Ay's Strength > Lightened Ay's Strength > Mu's Dura. So Naruto hurting Mu doesn't scale to Tengai Shinsei. Again, not impressive.
This seems like a baseless assumptio, ngl.
Sage Mode Naruto casually threw summons the size of Son Goku while KCM could barely push his hands away at max power. It's not baseless.

And my main point was about striking
The second is holding a giant monkey from closing his mouth. Sage Mode would've handled that w/ ease.
KCM Naruto couldn't pull a rod out of Roshi but Sage Mode slapped it out of him.
If anything, it boosted ninjutsu AP, speed, and dura. Striking wasn't boosted that much.
I confirmed it boosted ninjutsu AP. I never said otherwise. I'm just talking about raw physical, which was mixed up w/ overall AP. I apologize for not being clear.

Nah, he just mentioned that Onoki and Mu weren't slouches when it comes to dura. I don't think he genuinely meant scaling to the meteor, I hope.

Ah, better. Onoki and Gaara could somewhat scale to TS if we could actually find their yield

Sage Mode IMO does have better LS and SS, KCM has better AP and more versatile.
Naruto confirmed Sage Mode has better reaction speed, and feats show better Lifting and Striking.
KCM Boosts his ninjutsu much more and his combat speed and travel speed is raised with body flicker.

Question, if the Bijuu are only 6-C when amped by Obito wouldn't that mean the Bijuu that Blind SM Madara tanked hits from were only 7-A, except for Gyuki and Kurama?

And Blind SM Madara got injured from Gaara's and Shukaku's combo attack.

Also.. I never really understood why Madara is "Multi Continental" for scaling to Hashirama. The reasons are written but the justifications makes no sense to me.
Hashirama is High 6A for subduing the Juubi with his deity gates, how does Madara scale?

Also.. I never really understood why Madara is "Multi Continental" for scaling to Hashirama. The reasons are written but the justifications makes no sense to me.
Hashirama is High 6A for subduing the Juubi with his deity gates, how does Madara scale?
Because Madara could fight Sage Mode Hashirama to the point that they both had little to no Chakra left and Hashirama had to trick him with a Clone to kill him. That, and Edo Madara was still fighting Edo Sage Hashirama just fine.

Because Madara could fight Sage Mode Hashirama to the point that they both had little to no Chakra left and Hashirama had to trick him with a Clone to kill him. That, and Edo Madara was still fighting Edo Sage Hashirama just fine.
This doesn't make him High 6A.

On the profile Hashirama is only rated that high because of the deity gates and being "at least comparable to BSM Naruto" (also this, Hashirama compared himself to BM Naruto not BSM). To the best of my knowledge Hashirama didn't use the Deity gates which makes him High 6A against Madara, right?.

Yea that rating is flawed.

Hashirama won't be High 6-A anymore, most likely.

But just to clear this up, Hashirama compared himself to BM Naruto while he was in base (as a weakened Edo mind you), so once he uses SM he should be comparable to BSM.

Isn't SM Hashirama (Edo and Alive) currently High 6-A only with his Mokuton, the same for Madara (Edo and Alive) he's only High 6-A with Perfect Susanoo?

Yeah Madara is only High 6-A with a Perfect Susanoo. SM Hashirama is High 6-A with wood style due to subduing the Ten Tails, and being comparable to BSM Naruto even while weakened. Also the dude wasn't scared of Juubi at all, and only when Obito became a Jinchūriki did he say: "I gotta admit, this guy is stronger than I am".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back