• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Downgrade (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I made clear that I have been here, reading everything since the first post IMade made in his thread, and guess what? I still think that his posts are more logical and reasonables.

And I don't see the point of copy/pasting something if it's already there, also cluttering the thread makes it hard for those who are really debating (Tatai, Imade, etc.), but if you want to continue losing time and giving a hard time to the debater then go ahead.

Again, I'll stop posting until I see something worth it.

Okay rin understood but im not throwing shades i can post screen shots now but ill stop for now going bavk into creeping mode

Tony di bugalu said:
Oh shit, so being a spectator since the first thread and barely talking means I can't agree with someone?

I bet that if I didn't agree with the downgrade you wouldn't say anything.

Also, I didn't "pop out of nowhere", like I said I was here since the first thread, and now thanks to tou I remembered why I don't like to post in this threads the Nardo community is toxic and thrash most of the time.

I'll take my leave here.
I can tell u and @HsT misunderstood what I said....I meant that they INSTANTLY agreed OR DISAGREED on a thread while being new here and not giving a reason WHY they r choosing a side

@Rin the Dragon

Tbh it was actually IMade that instantly jumped and have this thread closed when people were still debating. I even said that even those that give their rebuttal, we should wait for IMade to return so he can give his argument back. @Shadow still hasn't return for to RL and everyone is going in a circle at this point. While most people still disagreed with the downgrade it's still fair that we can wait for a bit longer

Screenshot 2019-03-11-00-29-09

Screenshot 2019-03-11-00-29-27

So sorry if i was acting like an ass but like i said tbis is just weird and suspicious to say it is done but then we found ourselves in a second thread far from finished.

I wont repeat my bad behavior just wanted to show people why i didn't Imade.

Supposed vandalism from Imade which is false since most staff agreed and he checked in with Ant before applying the changes only to have one staff member revert it because there was another 5-B calc which btw is contested.

In fact all the 5-B calcs are contested so idk wtf y'all wasting time arguing about.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Not sure what that is supposed to prove. Ik what I typed. I'll put it on display
Not you GoW but Imade he edited the profiles and in the second picture Ant said that he was told that the debate was concluded which it wasnt.

And Ant said that he was actualy misinformed because there was saying that they were name callings in the first half of the thread and we all reached a general dicision that said we agreed with Imade but they werent any and people who was disagreeing with the downgrade were almost shut out because of this when in actuality none of us were done.

Anyways im done with this just gonna let the others do there thing and just look at how things go.

Also no most staff did note agreed on ot you could literally go back and see the last thread.

That's not vandalism. Things like that happen quite often actually, Imade did have permission to edit the profiles at the time being but new arguments were brought up. That doesn't mean he vandalized profiles, I myself had gone through something similar with Fairy Tails Etherion. The screenshots you posted quite literally have Imade stating that he had permission. I can see where your confusion came from but you should be more careful with such accusations in the future. Since that is settled, we should drop this subject as it's incredibly derailing to the topic at hand.

AshenCrow777 said:
I dont get it, my post was directed at you since you were the one who was implying I came just to spite Nardoverse. I never said anything about @Black or his post.

And why do you care if I agreed before or not,in the first thread the downgrade had a very big count so I didn't saw the need to express my opinion, unlike this oneis where my opinion can make a change.

I already told you why I agree with the dodowngrade.

It wasn't a strawman, it was a direct accusation of you being biased for the Nardoverse and I can really asure you that would have happened.

Also, the community is toxic, just look at your aggression in those post and I have seen first hand how toxic and trashy they can be.

I'm not mad or anything nor do I have some bias, in fact Sauce is one of my favorite characters ever (really hoped Nardo died somewhere in the manga) and I don't care if it makes me look bad or if my case is damaged, I was stating my opinion on the matter and telling facts about this community.

Now for real, I'm leaving this thread.

Ashen, you and I both know that at the time IMade made those edits that it was. -Unanimous (with only three to four people dissenting out of 20) -Closed because it was done by Ant. -Because he got permission.

Stop being ridiculous. Your tone has also not helped this discussion, but that is my last tidbit. I will wait for IMade, he is just busy rn. Edit: I too am done until IMade comes back.

But i assumed you need a certain amount of vote until you do anything isnt the way tbings worked here im confused???

And at the time the thread was going to be close because apperently there were alot of name calling at the time but actualy there werent any up until now so dosent thst count as false information.

Im just saying that it wouldnt have been fair for the oppisit side at the time since Imade did t even warn anyone on the thread before talking to the admins.

?????????? What tone i said sorry like 7 times and i was asking genuine questions why do you guys assume im being duper aggressive wben i just apologized to each individual i offended (aside from imade since hes not here yet)

Also Tony i just said we should All put reasons why we agree with either sides i never actated you personally hell i even said that if you here from the start they forgot to count your vote thats what i said you were the one to say at the end.

"Sometimes the naruto fandom is trash and toxic" these are your words.

I think 25-3 is more than enough. However apparently it's irrelevant as long as ppl are still arguing. So in reality you can't get anything to pass especially when circular. So I think this entire thread is a joke

You don't need to warn other users, he had multiple staff members agreeing with him at the time, and the opinion of staff members tend to take priority over regular users. Not everything in this wiki is controlled by the amount of votes but rather the arguments. At the time being Imade's arguments were accepted by multiple staff members and normal users. So it wasn't vandalism but rather that his points weren't countered soon enough. Like I said I had a very similar issue like this in the past, I got rid of Etherion scaling from Fairy Tail but the next day someone brought up new arguments as to why it should scale to characters. It's not vandalism. Furthermore, we should drop this subject. This thread has enough comments as it is and the current comments have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I agree with Winter in this regard. But now there is an actual discussion. Either with the calcs or the scaling. Once something is unanimous, it is fine. You cant argue that it was being debated, when it really wasnt. Now, there is a debate. But when the edits were made, there wasnt.

All I did was leave the internet for a day and the topic has derailed to me apparently vandalizing threads when I was given permission from two staffs and it was unanimous staff agreement, how?

Can we get back to the main discussion, I personally don't have a say about the 5-B calc apparently being wrong, my point has always been about proving that the 5-B scaling was incorrect.

I will comment again summing up my points, reiterating some points and rebutting new counter points made.

5-B scaling was always fine and even now its k

5-B scaling was always fine = 31

5-B scaling was incorrect = 19

do your math

next time control your hadconon on crt

and why would u even try to change any profile b4 it get conclude?

that shows how disparate u are

which part was not respectful and whos behavior is aggressive

if someone use hadconon then i am not wrong to saying it hadconon

he said 5-B scaling was incorrect

yet it losses to vote and he still said he was right

oh other calling us desperate is fine when i call him desperate is aggressive, heated and insulted

k i got it

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Also saying that 5-B scaling should stay because more people agree with it is argumentum ad populum.
then why do we even have this system here

+tata debunk him anyway so your fallacious does not make sence

Goddess, if you actually believe his behavior leaves a lot to be desired provide some help and curve yours too. You don't agree with his attitude, you can phrase that in a better way.

Omimi, votes in general just serve as further support but they never decide things, or at the very least they aren't the main tie breaker. Arguments are, and your attitude makes any kind of arguments hard because of your tone, needlessly labeling the CRT head canon and chiding IMade's decision when he was in his full rights to make changes with unanimous agreement. We are humans, don't throw fire for a small mistake.

All said and done, I agree with IMade mainly on the issue of the sharing of chakra. I just don't buy the distribution of chakra by Hagoromo's part being the most contributive thing for the AP boosts, though I gotta compliment TataHakai's counters, feels like I haven't seen him much before sadly.

Still, I await to see Tata's response.

Be reminded, brandishing a better attitude is no more difficult than taking a breath and recognizing you are acting negatively towards someone. There's no need to get tense and you lose nothing taking an hour or 2 to relax.

The people fortifying the downgrades are just fortifying it with no clear reason as to why, all most of them just type is I support this because of this person's arguments as it seems credible and legit over the opponent's. That's not how it works, you have to provide reasons yourself as to why and how you accede with the points made else the thread would fill up expeditiously with intransigent points. And Lately, @GoW concurs with anything regarding Naruto's downgrades without any congruous reason, I have descried this and it doesn't make sense. It appears to me as hate for the verse or something. Anyways, endeavor to be equitable in your judgement and let the thread progress tranquilly.

I know absolutely nothing about Naruto so I won't say anything on it but when it comes to threads like this you must and I mean must respect one another's opinion and debately it nicely and calmly if progress is to be made. If two people disagree, say why you do and if you want to debate that's great! Just be mindful and respectful. Then and only then will any progress be made

How observant as this is my first Naruto thread I commented on with the other being calc that was obviously wrong.

And no you don't. Cause you would be saying the exact same thing as the person you agreed with. I could do that or I could say that guy makes sense. Which is what ppl are doing. I rather it not be clutter with repeats all because you want someone to elaborate thank you.

Allowing myself a second of brutal honesty, I honestly could care two big and rotten tomatoes what GoW participates in or whatever. If his behavior is problematic, report it so the admins handle it as they think appropiate, as that's entirely unrelated to the thread.

Also, no thanks. EVERYONE agreeing or disagreeing with their own reasonings would jsut be a cluster literal **** of unnecessarily winding and long comments, many of which are likely going to repeat what other comments have said, for no other purpose than validate the fact that your vote means anything and needlessly lengthen the thread. If the provided reasons haven't been discarded, which they haven't, people can just go ahead and agree with them. At the end of the day votes are just secundary, arguments and how they are presented comes first. And any sensible argument is gonna be hard to process if everyone and their mother is trying to postulate their own reasons, which aren't gonna be their own at all because they are gonna hinge mostly on the better constructed arguments. We don't need the same thing being repeated 3 times by 3 different people with added pics just to make sure their "reasons are well founded", that's a waste of space.

@Goddess That's fair enough I guess, just as long as it's kept civil. Thanks for making an effort towards that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back