• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Downgrade (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument was going to be about Indra and Ashura receiving power, since Imade already made it it'd be redundant and tiresome for me to repeat it. I have already made the major point I was trying to make, ie. that the 5-B rating in itself needs to have its calc revised.

Okay. A lot has happened here so I dont even really know where or what to comment on. However, I did see one thing about the votes being complained about above, and thats something I already made a mention about in the last thread. So i'll just make a repeat of it:

Xerkser500 said:
Also, no offense to others, but I highly recommend us to not count in the votes of people who just recently claim "agree with OP" and nothing more.
Tata made a very long constructed counter argument to the OP and is hardly being viewed upon as it is. He already made a point about votes needing to be reset because literally everyone who voted before he rebutted said "sure, agree with Imade" and left the thread and never came back to see if any rebuttals were made. That's the definition of only giving the OP support and favoriting them.

So unless new users who reply say something like "I've read both sides but I still find Imade more credible" when voting, users who only say "agree with OP" need to have their votes nulled so it doesnt look like people ignoring rebuttals to rush for a downgrade.
Xerkser500 said:
This is my literal point here. Because 9 times out of 10, new people who recently comment are not going to take the the time to read the entire thread and all arguments and will simply say "agree with OP" for just reading the OP, unlike people like us who consistently participate in the thread. And those new users wont come back to see possible rebuttals, just as Tata pointed out before. Of course, if you actually looked at both sides and still agree with downgrades, your vote is 100% relevant. But thats if you actually looked at both sides. My point was moreso towards votes that just say "agree with OP" and leave it at that. Because it then just looks like your agreeing to rush a downgrade regardless of the counter arguments.
I think the point that the disagreeing side was making, or trying to make, was that people who find Imade's points more credible isnt the issue. But what is the issue is people who say "agree with OP/downgrade" and just leave it at that. Which can be extremely misleading.

If someone comes to reply and says something like "ive read both the OP's points and the rebuttals, but I still find Imade/Tata more credible", then their votes are 100% credible. Because that person is actually clarifying that they've read both opposing sides of the debate and continues to find one more credible than the other. But if your just a random user who pops in, says "Agree/Disagree" and literally adds in nothing more than this for the entire thread, then your vote shouldnt be credible. Because then it looks like you don't care what counter-arguments are made at all and are just voting for the sake of rushing a downgrade. Hence why multiple people here were complaining. And yes this goes both ways, so don't try telling me "by this logic" anything.

The problem isnt disagreeing in general. The problem is just taking a side without adding in any context of what you find more logical, despite both sides making their cases. Which is something that should actually be looked at for all threads, not just this one.

I agree with Tata because this largely seems like an issue with semantics and the verse is pretty consistently tier 5. But I dont have time to even keep up with this thread long term. I have a life dude. I expect the same thing for others who say "I agree" or "Disagree." They haves lives. FRA's in general should have clarification for all of us, but alot of us have lives outside the wiki. My take on it is the votes above are all fine, there really isnt a consesus and the only three people who make up most replies and keeping a respectful tone is IMade, Tata and Kepekley. (generally speaking).

I am on Tata's side, but alot of Naruto fans above are being rude, condescending and inflammatory. Same with IMade's side, But their side has less bad apples.

Tldr: Votes are fine. Stop complaining about previous edits, stop using insults and lets just get this over with, keeping on track either with the calc discussion or the thread discussion. No more "well this person said this," or "that person said this." I think I speak for regular commentors on this thread that has grown tiring. I am still with Tata, still fine with a compromise. I see IMades points, but alot of them have partially addressed or seem to be selective. But he has an argument. You cant go wrong by agreeing with him logically. Thats all, not gonna comment on this horrible thread anymore.

There really isnt much to discuss tbh, there is no 'tally', and we are still debating. Tata hasnt commented iirc and Kepekley sort of just said "calcs suck" and dipped lol.

From the looks of reading it, Imades newest response is literally the exactly the same as the one he made before, which Tata and several others responded to. I dont see anything remotely new.

I'll wait for Tata to make a response still, but at this point Imade replying is nearing redudancy if its not addressing anything new.

Just as a clear up, votes at this point would only affect whether Sasuke and Naruto scale to the Sage of Six Paths from getting half of his chakra due to the points made by IMade and Tata.

Kep's point was related to Ashura and Indra receiving power, likely also in disagreement due to his own or similar reasons to IMade, but the crux of what he's saying is that 5-B is likely wrong for an entirely different reason - that is, the calc's timeframe being wrong and the result inflated by extent. Whatever the result of the discussion, Kep's remaking of the calc would end in a downgrade.

I Don't know if it matters anymore, but after reading for an hour of arguments, I disagree with the downgrades, and believe TataHakai is correct

You had time to mention the calc two times the first time and even make a comment in another thread like half an hour ago, so it appears you had the time at points. I also said nothing about your life, just that there's apparently a new calc but you didn't link it.

U shouldn't ask someone to do something and keep bugging them like they have to. I literally didn't have to go get a link when it's in BMW's blog

Hey I have a question, I recall either Madara or Obito has moved the moon. The same feat was calculated with uncle death and he received a 5A ranking for doing so. could the same be applied to them here as well?

Nop, not at all. Setting aside size differences, if any, the speed with which Homura/Hagoromo move the Moon is not at all comparable to Uncle Death. He noticeable moves the moon and then stops it, all of it rather visible, and only in 14 seconds. The estimate for Hago and Homura was of 30 minutes, and even then recently Kep decided that was too low.

But they should be able to remain in 5-B due to an unrelated calc if everything about it goes well.

In the previous topic I was neutral, but Tata refuted the main point of OP.

He proved that the power of Naruto and Sasuke comes from Hagoromo and that not the proofs of the majority of the power given by Hagoromo was in the seals, because simply Kaguya saw the Jutsu that sealed it to 1000 years, in his hands.

Tata also refuted why he did not wake up SPS naturally (which does not even make sense).

I agree that the calculation on Hagoromo needs to be revised as best as possible, and probably Naruto and Sasuke will be downgraded to Low 5-B in the same way, but not on that topic.

LSirLancelotDuLacl,

What about Toneri wanting to throw the moon at the earth to destroy it? Surely it at to take some good amount of energy to use the moon as a cannon to shoot at are and destroy it, as well as a good amount of speed. This can be backed up by how easy toneri can cut through the moon in a casual attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back