• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

If mitsuki and sarada hadnt have shown up and karma hadnt have activated that would have been a great chance to test how Boruto as a ninja truly is. It would have been interestign to see two ninja fight each other and Boruto knowing that Shojoji isnt a joke and would murder him

Hmm, I just realized the Kara might not be ninja. Like at all. They most likely still use chakra. But I dont think they are ninja. In the way we knoe most Naruto ninja.

see lmao no one ever pays attention to the small details in Naruto or Boruto when conversations are going on. No offense tho.

Kashin Koji stated in the chapter when they were on the train that he wanted to crush and burn the bones of the elders to ashes. A lot of people probably everyone missed this big spoiler or well hint about how big Kara really is and how they function. Im not talking about that old guy he killed either cause it seems that he was a Inner member

Ive learned to look for small details that lead to big things cause when they happen people tend to forget where it was ever said like ONe piece. Or mangas with plots like Who did it or who murdered who

Um well its techincally power bestowal when they give seals away after they die and Toneri did do something to Boruto and Hag did give Naruto and Sasuke power. SO yeah. techically everyone in naruto should have that with the way chakra works and the functions it was supposed to have from SOSP ninsho beliefs but we never seen it sadly

lol i dont even believe that tbh. For one reason, why lol. Next its already be established that you have to kill them. I always wonder why people always go against what has literally been esablished in series with their theories and stuff. I swear i dont know

I mean, how we would be the followers of Eggboi if we just put the avatars there?

We need something juicy, something like: "a secret society about a cult that nobody know about and they think that their members are just weirdos, and nothing special about them happens until the 7 game."

Yes that is true.

"A secret cult society nobody knows anything about with everyone thinking that their members are just weirdos, nothing special happens about them until the 7th game."

Just a tad bit edited version of your juicy line, should work IMO.

"A secret cult society nobody knows anything about with everyone thinking that their members are just weirdos, nothing special happens about them until the 7th game. This society is called "The Followers of Eggboi" and it's center of reunion is localizated at the outside of a city with its doors closed 99% of the time."

I can't go full inspiration mode at the moment but that should be fine, maybe, any idea that you want to add? I really should upgrade my english

Orochimaru needs memory manpulation and Madara needs biological manipulation and will manipulation. Yeah Sharingan should give resistance to perception manipulation to an extent.

THe Byakugan has some sort of perception ability where it seems that attacks are slowed down when used. Do the users have this on their profiles??

Back