• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

My dude, I also have the children from Grace Field. They're so smart. I'm sorry, but there's no way Eggboy's empire is going to remain after this.

AstralKing7 said:
Aye burninig your a TPNL fan!!?? Time to make a general discussion thread where Eggboi can come im back
Lol, yeah. The "Mama" I've been referring to is Isabella. She's one of my favorite characters in the series.

man it made me happy to find out she is Ray's mother. Just remembered but The new chapter came out friday or saturday!!! ON my way to see if Emma is alive and how Ray will react! Cant say goodbye to that ship just yet

Cant wait for the anime bruh its gonna be one of the best animes of 2018 to 2020 lol seriously

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yep, really looking forward to the anime. I knew Norman wasn't dead too. His apparent death was really heartbreaking.
But we're derailing. Lol.
time for that thread then huh lol

@Hag bruh........something like this happened to me a week ago lmao

@BFF

I can smell a storm because today I kinda helped a user to calc a storm feat, but a tsunami is acceptable as well.

Question, do you guys ever sometimes feel tired with the Naruto franchise and vs battles?

What I mean is, does debating about the stuff we do get you mentally exhausted to the point you feel likevyou wanna just retire from it?

nope Naruto makes me happy so i can never truly get tired of something that makes me happy. Like naruto was there for me when i didnt hangout with others while i was little. Naruto and other of my favorite anime saved me from going down the wrong path and it even taught me about life and is one of the reasons why im so freaking smart at school and was able to take Gifted classes. Naruto had too much effect on my life to get tired of it.

Question, do you guys ever sometimes feel tired with the Naruto franchise and vs battles?

What I mean is, does debating about the stuff we do get you mentally exhausted to the point you feel like you wanna just retire from it.

Yes absolutely, 2 days ago i was seriously thinking on leaving VSBW but decided to stay as eventho debating, calcing etc can get tiresome as hell i really enjoy spending time with all of you here and other nice peeps i met on VSBW.

However i have "retired" from VS battles as thats something i dont want to participate in unless its one of my favourite characters or someone is missing a vote or 2 to get those sweet 7 votes.

@TFO

I don't really like to participate in battles threads, one of the first that I participated was Nard vs Yang and the thing just ended bad. After saw what happened I said "nope" to those threads unless is a cool match. But I guess that everything becomes annoying if you do it every day. Sometime I do the same as Shrek with the votes thing, not as often though.

You, or anyone, always can shitpost with me if you are tired of debating.

@Shrek

Don't go my friend, I had really enjoyed spending time with you and everyone here as well. Also, we, the Eggboi's chosen ones, need to stomp BFF.

@Alex

Dont worry i have decided to not leave and i dont think i will be leaving anytime soon, also you are absolutely right we were chosen to utterly demolish BFF and his hopes of Eggboi free Nardo threads as such leaving would be nothing short of complete betrayal and disgrace from me to our Great Godly Eggboi.

For me, Idk if it's personal life that's making me feel this way and i'm projecting or if it's how I actually feel... I mean, I enjoy the good and calm times, but more and more recently, it's been feeling..."different". And I love Naruto verse stuff.

I'm feeling like I should retire from participating and just watch from a distance. One of the reason's i haven't is because I'm not sure my contributions have been significant to the Naruto Verse on VsBW leaving it a little better off than before...and I've low key been supporting Naruto here since 2008 lol, got VsBW mixed with the Lounge, but still, the early days of VsBW none the less (And I'm 21 going on 22, lol).

A lot is going through my mind.

Anigif enhanced-32337-1422418705-4

Don't worry, you have contributed plenty for this verse, I remember your comments from january when the big revisions happened.

But I suggest to you that you should drop it for some time to not get too stressed and to put your mind clear.

And again, you can always shitpost with me if you want.

TheFinalOrder said:
What I mean is, does debating about the stuff we do get you mentally exhausted to the point you feel likevyou wanna just retire from it?
sums up my feelings to the highest degree

Back