• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

>ecchi stuff

You definitely haven't read the manga.

Don't expect those things, the man isn't the best at drawing.

>discussion thread

The verse don't even have a page.

Also it just clicked to me....if 100% KCSM Naruto is Rel speed....then wouldnt SOSP Naruto be ALOT faster then that?

Being a lot faster doesn't mean a upgrade, they are 34% sol and relativistic is from 10% to 50%.

The speed is fine where it is by now.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
>ecchi stuff

You definitely haven't read the manga.

Don't expect those things, the man isn't the best at drawing.

>discussion thread

The verse don't even have a page.
Okay, but I was talking to Blacke.

It doesn't really matter if it has a verse page or not though. Hiro Mashima's new manga doesn't have one, but there's a discussion thread for it.

umm if it doesnt come out tomorrow than next week. Some people still dont know for sure if we arent gonna get it while others say we arent

Well people would actually start coming on if we created a revision thread on something we like (i mean thats what ivs noticed) like that "Momoshiki Upgrade" thread

Alright, enough shitposting for one day. We're derailing.

So via feats and calcs, Weakened Kawaki is Town level (Waking up feat), right? I think Prime Kawaki's base Stats without the Seal would put him at maybe Kakashi level strength. I'm not talking about Adult Kawaki. Thoughts?

TheFinalOrder said:
Alright, enough shitposting for one day. We're derailing.
So via feats and calcs, Weakened Kawaki is Town level (Waking up feat), right? I think Prime Kawaki's base Stats without the Seal would put him at maybe Kakashi level strength. I'm not talking about Adult Kawaki. Thoughts?
This right here. Yeah now we just need a profile. Kawaki waking up was Multi city block level while this new feat of his was calced at 7C from one panel but another panel showed more destruction that reach team 7 and passed them

About Karma, I actually thought Boruto's ability to absorb attacks was unique to him, since it was Momoshiki who bestowed the seal onto him.

What happened to High 1-A Naruto? This wiki is clearly biased against Naruto pls ban all admins

Back