• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

i swear i like all of them as well lol and the fact that everyone of them were so likeable is just sad when we know they all died in the best ways. If only they were good guys. I liked how ROad to Naruto had them as good guys. Still tho bruh i love Akatsuki even if they were evil they still had the best characters and style. TBH Hidan and Deidara were two of my favorites.

I also love all the akatsuki members but out of them Sasori is the "weak link" IMO.

Oh yeah Zetsu exists... guess he is the only one below Sasori.

It was actually surprising for me to see that Kisame had good intentions, even if they were also twisted. I formerly used to think he just joined Akatsuki for the lolz and to maim people, since he seemed so savage.

His last moments when he was thinking of Itachi was also a little deep for me.

Momoshiki should have it, Urashiki should have it, Sasuke needs time stop perception. I dont know about BOruto. I think naruto wiki says he could see because of his Hyuga Blood

In Boruto 10 we see an "Time Stop" and is mentioned un 11 again by Sasuke, its real a TS thing? r just a special case and we never see this again?

Also, in the original Movie this not exist, i dont know if in the original script of the movie or the LNs stated this, also if the anime we will see this or it will only be exclusive of the manga...., in the case that it is exclusive of the manga, this scale to Kaguya/Sasuke/Boruto/Sharingan or Byakugan usres (or plot)? because they are going to be 4 or 5 medias of this arc (Momoshiki fight) in different forms or changes to a lesser or greater extent...

This should be only for rinnegan users and but Boruto is a different case which we gotta discuss some other time cause he may be resistant to time stop i dont know. Rinnegan users should be the only ones with time stop perception. Urashiki needs time freeze whenever he gets a profile.

Btw there will be only two more medias where we are gonna see time stop in the momo arc. The upcoming episodes should show it and the LN that will cover this fight with them and thats it. The momoshiki fight so far is following the Manga as well.

Momoshiki should have Time Stop, but it's not combat applicable. He only used it upon death and after being Surprised Boruto could see him before noting he had Byakugan Blood in him.

Sasuke definitely should have TS perception via Rinnegan.

If the time stop is Momoshiki that is. It very likely is Urashiki. Which might give Momoshiki time stop resistance.

What Urashiki has to do with time stop?

What would "time stop perception" mean anyway?

Character can see and feel time stop but can not move and act.

no we mean that the fact that we have gotten time stop more than once doesnt make it hard to believe that time stop is in Boruto and not just some other ability.

I guess it just means time stop perception lol or just limited resistance to time stop

Burning Full Fingers said:
How would it be Urashiki? He left the rest to Momokinshiki, and his ability doesn't seem to work this way.
We dont know that yet it could be he has different ways to use it. One being long lasting and single target(used against Toneri) and one being long range and short lasting. He has probably not left fully and can appear anywhere. And again I believe we should wait for the anime episode.

I dont know why we dont accept it as canon. It is following the manga perfectly fine. The fight between Momoshiki and Naruto is the same so far and the design for Momoshiki is the same.

I'm fine with waiting, but Momoshiki's countenance against Boruto suggests he stopped time himself. Or at least, an outside party didn't do it.

the fight actually isnt the same and somebody is gonna bring that up at the start of the episode. Momoshiki never used any of that stuff in the fight with Base Naruto and Sasuke never used any iron threads.

We dont accept that arc as canon i guess because of the chunin exams

I'm fine with waiting, but Momoshiki's countenance against Boruto suggests he stopped time himself. Or at least, an outside party didn't do it.
That is the thing we dont know yet. I dont thing he actually confirmed he did it himself in the manga.

i dont know about Obito tbh he stated that just controlling one eye was hard enough but if you guys agree than yeah.

We all should probably not on his page that when he trys to use the rinnegan it is hard to control since he stated it

This is like speculation, but would Byakugan / Tenseigan be able to see Limbo?
Not the byakugan I dont think. Tenseigen is up in the air, but since it has the chakra mode and gives you TSBs very likely.

Tensigan will allow you to sense Limbo since the users gains SOSP chakra but i still dont know if they can see Limbo.

We need to do something about Naruto characters having the ability to hit things in different spaces like lImbo. I remember this being brought up before but we never came to a conclusion

Where does it say TCM gives Six Paths chakra?

If it happens, it'd only make Kamui harder to get through for those that can attack separate dimensions.

Back