• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
We don't scale Base Part 2 Naruto to Gaara in Part 2 just because Naruto beat him in Part 1. You get what I mean?

Part 2 Lee is almost featless.
No not like that lol I mean that Rock Lee is comparable to Neji

Rock Lee's only feat in the war was blocking Haku.

I guess he can scale to 7-C though as He was tasked to protect Sai while he sealed.

@BFF

The difference is he can't do that before and it's an ability. Also, energy projection not on his profile.

we need to upgrade the intellgence for any SPSC mode user also based on the databook description of them knowing and understanding basics of nature and stuff. Gonna look back and the databook tho. But this explains why someone like Obito can know how to perfectly use TSB like it was natural and why Toneri could use it so damn well. This would also mean they should understand how to use any ninjutsu . Also explains why Naruto was able to heal Gai and how he knew how to reverse the flow of life of death the first time he tried. SPSC users are literally enlightned with they awaken it inside of them which is why they are sages and understand the basics of energy and nature

Isn't that just universal understanding of all chakra?
@Mindovin

Yes, but it's still just Energy Projection. I'll add it later.
its all things we have omniscience here lol

Isn't that just universal understanding of all chakra?
@Mindovin

Yes, but it's still just Energy Projection. I'll add it later.
yeah but by understanding all chakra he is able to use all chakra natures. He has already shown earth style jutsu. Im proposing adding all nature realeases to SPSC users profile or we could wait till naruto show more chakra natures. He already showed a water style rasen shuriken tho.

yeah i always wondered why we hadnt added that. It also sounds like a one shot attack since it said causes the first and probablt last damage lol

it seems senjutsu is another word for nature energy

AstralKing7 said:
we should scale 6th gates lee to 6th gates Might Guy and Rock Lee in the Last could showed 7 right
we shouldnt scale gate users.

their powers arnt linear and dont give every single user the exact same amount of boost

Shadowbokunohero said:
AstralKing7 said:
we should scale 6th gates lee to 6th gates Might Guy and Rock Lee in the Last could showed 7 right
we shouldnt scale gate users.
their powers arnt linear and dont give every single user the exact same amount of boost
shouldnt it be fine in Lee's case since he trains as hard as Might guy everyday and guy even states how hard Lee trains. Dont the gates have a set boost that they give the users tho

So, SM Naruto AP will read: "At Least 7-B+, Up to High 6-C with Frog Strike (Bypassed Son Goku's Durability to remove Obito's Spike)."

The boosts from Gates should be Linear. If a gates user is stronger, it's because their base is stronger.

So in the case of Might Dai (Lol, just noticed it says "Might Die"), he was Genin Level and jumped to Jonin level at least.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i mean look at might Dai
Might Dai didnt have as long to train as Guy since he died while guy was still a kid in his early teens. Guy has been training since he before he was in the academy until Rock Lee was in his late teens. Doesnt the 8 gates work by bringing out all the power in your phyiscal body. If lee trains as hard as guy everyday and sometimes even nights and boost for the the 8 gates is the same for everyone than he should be comparable to guy

@TFO
AP is not scaled to things that bypass durability.
Well, we have to state it's limits though.

It worked on a Biju who has High 6-C Durability, it's unreasonable to think it'll work on say a High 6-A, you know?

I thought it was obvious she did lol.

Directly said in the manga.

Directly said in the databook.

Directly said in the anime.

Now confirmed by momoshiki.

I really dont get why people are so against it.

Like even if it was an outlier she did do it at the end of the day unless we are to say the author is directly lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back