• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to point out that Shikamaru didn't really keep up with Hidan. He already knew Hidan's speed via his fight with Asuma. Shikamaru specifically planned to take out Hidan. If anything, Shikamaru did react to Kakuzu's lightning attack much faster than Choji.

Shadowbokunohero said:
oh that they wanted to reboot Naruto like how they do it for western comics.
would have been better because then this version of Naruto could have had a proper ending.
Nope. Ikemoto wanted to reboot Naruto. Kishi said no and said it had to be a sequal. That was the only way.

Shueisha did not Kishi

Kishi just wanted his assistant to take over because he didnt want to continue the series himself personally

As the Naruto serialization was coming to an end, we talked about how it would be neat if the series could be rebooted and drawn by a new artist just like an American comic," Ikemoto revealed. "At that point, it was just talk, and I hadn't been working on my own thumbnails for a long time.

Continuing, the artist said, "We talked it over for a good six months to a year. If it was just going to be a sequel, then Kishimoto should definitely draw it. Plus if it's a continuation, you're bound to whatever came before. But with a reboot, you can do whatever you want and nobody can complain. I really liked that aspect of it. But when I received the story, it was totally just a sequel. And, at that point, I was in too deep to escape." Kishimoto chimed in as well, saying he was approached by the publisher Shueisha about continuing Naruto after its manga wrapped.

"When I ended Naruto, Shueisha asked me if I was interested in continuing the story," the creator said. "I had done everything I wanted to do with the series, so I wasn't up for it. I was with ending it at that point, but if Mikio-kun was drawing the sequel, then I was okay with it. I told them it had to be him."

if we truly were gonna get a sequel i would have loved if it followed Adult Naruto and Sasuke

no biggie. I mean it's the same thing essentially

Kishi was more neutral then actually agreeing with Ikemoto

so im partially wrong as well

Boruto and Mitsuki in the Field trip are was shown to be equals when battling Shizuma. Boruto should scale, especially considering he can react while using an enhanced Boruto Stream which Blitzed Shizuma.

There should be only 5 new gen characters right now to have the speed and thats Boruto, Mitsuki in base, Sumire and Shinki and Kawaki whenever does to get pages. I did not and will not include sarada until she gets feats and statements to be put on that level. I dont see why we scale Sarada to boruto when he has been stated to be a prodigy and i think genius before and his statement from Kakashi about being a chunin level ninja in the academy

Madara Rap
I may die tonight But I live for battle You could take my life but I built the statue Look into my eyes where there's light, there's shadow Watch Uchiha rise from the dark of pathos

Naw Ao is town level so naw. Ao absorbs his attacks and speed blitz him tbf . Mitsuki would also speed blitz

Thinkiing about makinga new versus thread anyone know a good opponent for Boruto or Mitsuki

Ok, I will ask about it to Kepekley23 just to be 100% sure.

Don't worry, I knew you were talking about the speed one, since TataHakai didn't comment anything in the first.

In Last Naruto the Movie 1.45.05 to 1.45.10 Naruto using Rasengan like a beam of energy.

Naruto Laser Rasengan

Neji should still scales though. In Part I, Lee even stated that he couldn't beat Neji and he was saving his Gates (the one he was using against Gaara) just for Neji. Neji also became a Jonin in the Part II and is a lot stronger then his Part I. Iirc characters Neji also broke the Water Prison from a 30% Kisame fake. Neji needs to be Low 7-C or 7-C

Yeah sorry I just noticed it lol. Though I think Rock Lee needs to be 7-C since he is comparable. It honestly wouldn't make sense for both to be 8-A during the Sasuke Retrival arc but Neji be stronger then him diring Part II cause even during the Part I Chunin examx, even Neji was shocked at the power that Lee had when his Gates we're opened

We don't scale Base Part 2 Naruto to Gaara in Part 2 just because Naruto beat him in Part 1. You get what I mean?

Part 2 Lee is almost featless.

Yep Lee is completely featless the biggest role he had in whole part 2 was throwing that Minato kunai to intercept TSB

However i would say that a Higher with gates should be added.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yep Lee is completely featless the biggest role he had in whole part 2 was throwing that Minato kunai to intercept TSB

However i would say that a Higher with gates should be added.
That can work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back