• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

I don't want too much information on the Otsutsuki. I feel like Amado shouldn't know that much because he is human but he should know stuff about Jigen and Kaguya and their original goal.

I want everything else revealed from an Otsutsuki themself

He definitely should have a lot of knowledge considering he works with Jigen who is possessed by an otsutsuki. We've had so many otsutsuki appear without much of an origin story for them. I think it's long overdue for some information in the otsutsuki clan.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
He definitely should have a lot of knowledge considering he works with Jigen who is possessed by an otsutsuki. We've had so many otsutsuki appear without much of an origin story for them. I think it's long overdue for some information in the otsutsuki clan.
Yea we can get some information but I don't think he should know everything.

Like Toneri. Toneri would be a better source of information. I'd fine with that.

He should know almost everything about isshin at least, and how he got on earth and how he possessed jigen, that wokld be a good start. Also im not sure what evwn happened to Toneri. The dude has been forgotten.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Guys what's the amp of SPSM on top of base....... Any assumptions?
biju mode give1000x amp(from LN) and DB state rsm grant greater boost than biju mode

Wrath Of Itachi said:
He should know almost everything about isshin at least, and how he got on earth and how he possessed jigen, that wokld be a good start. Also im not sure what evwn happened to Toneri. The dude has been forgotten.
Yea I agree with that ofc. He should know everything about Isshiki and Kaguya

I guess it depends on Jigen's state. Though Amado did say he's at less than 10% so who knows.

The fact that the head chief of shueisha/jump, is willing to jump on the production of an anime based on a series that hasnt even started publication (Burn The Witch) only shows how much confidence they have on the manuscript alone, not even kishimoto, another big name in jumps history and his new series (Samurai 8) got similar treatment. Boruto got the Toriyama treatment when Dragon Ball returned with DBSuper. Boruto got an anime and a manga around the same time, but Boruto was a sequel to Naruto (it had that hag on) with his son, Boruto and cameos from the old gang, but Burn The Witch doesn't even have Bleach characters in it. Even if it's a short series, it is a bold move on their part.

So I noticed that KK and Jiraiya both have their red eye lines at different points. Jiraiya has them in the middle, while KK has them at the ends.

@UchihaSlayer

Yeah me too.it'd be fun to see Jiraiya again but then I think it'd lessen the impact of his death. It's one of the those memorable death of the which contribute a lot to character development. It's be like having Luffy's brother Ace come back to life.

Zzsax said:
@UchihaSlayer

Yeah me too.it'd be fun to see Jiraiya again but then I think it'd lessen the impact of his death. It's one of the those memorable death of the which contribute a lot to character development. It's be like having Luffy's brother Ace come back to life.
My thoughts exactly. It'd considerably cheapen arguably the greatest arc in the entire series, and one of the best and most impactful deaths in the series.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So I noticed that KK and Jiraiya both have their red eye lines at different points. Jiraiya has them in the middle, while KK has them at the ends.
Maybe it'd be sort of a compromise and KoJI would be Jiraiya's long lost son. Which wouldnt be too suprising.

I going to make a few predictions that are not unique to begin. I am going to leave this disclaimer - since I am not the first to come up with this but I want to add some extra points on the theory.

1. Jigen may have been a very powerful ninja who defeated and killed Isshiki Ōtsutsuki when he arrived on Earth with Kaguya. That's why we never saw Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in the Naruto series.

2. Isshiki Ōtsutsuki possessed Jigen as Momoshiki did with Boruto, but Isshiki Ōtsutsuki succeded in taking over Jigen's body. That's why Isshiki Ōtsutsuki is looking for a new vessel.

3. Kashin Koji is Jiraiya who used the same Jutsu that Tsunade uses to stay young to go incognito after discovering the whereabouts of Isshiki Ōtsutsuki and Jigen when he took Kid Naruto to that village where he was "acquiring information".

4. The vessel Jigen will end up destroyed by Kashin Koji just for Isshiki Ōtsutsuki to posses Kashin Koji with a new seal.

5. We are gonna see Hokage Naruto vs Jiraiya and that's how he ends up "defeated, "sealed", or "missing" since he won't be able to fight his master. And Boruto will have to save Naruto.

I'm sure I remember Jiraiya's soul touching Naruto and him feeling something, at the very moment that Jiraiya died.

If he really faked his death or is alive in some way, it will seem like a big plot hole and a massive slowdown in Naruto's growth.
I hope they don't do that, or that they have an EXCELLENT reason why Jiraiya didn't die.

Back