• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 Neji should be at least 8-A since he's much stronger than his kid self, and he broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Prison, iirc.

Part II Neji should scale to everyone who's low 7-C to 7-C if I'm right Neji became a Jonin in Part II

Yeah, Part 2 Neji should be at that level. He did break out of 30% Kisame's Water Prison, and knocked away one of his clones. Kakashi couldn't escape from Zabuza's Water Prison without outside help, and Kisame >>>> Zabuza.

And I think Neji is stronger than Kiba too.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I guess that makes sense.
Neji is good to go, but what about Part 2 Lee? I don't think we should scale him to Gai.
Part 2 Lee should be "At Least 8-A, Higher with Gates". Unless someone can find out the amp and Lee get's from gates.

well

his normally at 20 percent

and opening the first gate puts him at 100 percent..

so meh?

I just remembered that Jirobo would be 8-A scaling from Sakon, who beat CS1 Sasuke. But he's weaker than Sakon, so why is he scaling?

I'm seeing some things that are confusing me.

• We should scale the Sound 4 in base above the genin before the Sasuke Retrieval.
  • Sakon used CS1 to stomp Sasuke, iirc. We shouldn't scale the others to Sakon, as he's the strongest.
The Sound 4 in base and CS1 should be 8-B, I think.

didnt kiba defeat Sakon and if Sakon is the strongest out the four wouldnt that make Kiba > Choji or equal since Jirobo scales from Choji

Jirobo's stuff is an outlier.

I just checked that fight again. Sasuke actually looked to have an advantage over base Sakon, but he got help from the other members of the Sound Four. And he beat Sasuke off-panel. I think it's strange.

But Jirobo did seem to somewhat damage Sasuke, so we can scale him and Kidomaru to 8-B from there. Not from Sakon.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Jirobo's stuff is an outlier.
I just checked that fight again. Sasuke actually looked to have an advantage over base Sakon, but he got help from the other members of the Sound Four. And he beat Sasuke off-panel. I think it's strange.

But Jirobo did seem to somewhat damage Sasuke, so we can scale him and Kidomaru to 8-B from there. Not from Sakon.
No. Saauke couldn't even hurt Base Sakon (Stated) then Sakon proceed to beat Sasuke.

When Sasuke used CM1, Sakon knocked him down. Sasuke only had the advantage when they were only testing him. Nothing more.

Okay, so can we scale Jirobo from damaging Sasuke? The pages look sort of strange right now, since some people haven't been adjusted.

Check 178. Jirobo hit him once and he exclaimed something like "Argh!". I think Sasuke used CS1 in chapter 179, but I haven't looked through it again myself, so maybe you can do so.

I've changed Kiba, Neji, Choji, Sakura, Obito, Nagato, etc. I put Part 2 Lee at "At least 8-A" until we agree on something for him.

I want to change base Jirobo's justification, but I'm waiting for more input.

Anyone that wants to make a key for Kid Kakashi is free to do so. Just add a render.

Neji, Nagato, Lee should be Low 7-C to 7-C. Team Kurenai should be At Least 8-A+ since they are ALOT stronger then their Part I

@BFF

In chapter 178, Sakon and S4 pressure Sasuke.

• Sasuke initially gets the better of Sakon, but he couldn't really land a blow still. Ukon himself, whom Sakon equals, hit Sasuke hard enough to make him cough up blood and hold himself in pain.
  • Jirobo hit Sasuke hard enough to make him exclaim: "ARGH!!".
  • Sasuke get's a second wind and hits Sakon with a Lions Barrage. We switch to Sakura for a bit then switch back to which Sasuke states he hit Sakon with every combo he had and Sakon is completely unharmed while Sasuke is beat up and being dangled by his ankle. It implies he 1 v 1 him and got beat up.
In chapter 179, Sasuke uses CM1 and runs at him in anger, and Sakon uses CM1 and casually knocks him down.

Based on these chapters, we know Sakon is easily above Sasuke. I won't say casually, but enough to Low Diff him. Problem is, while Jirobo may be the weakest (I don't remember this being said btw), it's unknown by how much.

limbo (some one who is not even in same dimension)

my questions is limbo Intangible or not ?

Guys, you should go around the profiles to change those that are MHS+ scaling to Naruto to at least High Hypersonic scaling above Part 1 Temari.

You should know who I'm talking about. People like Kiba, Hinata, etc. They shouldn't scale from Pain's Assault Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back