• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do u think about 50% Kurama? I had said it b4 in this thread but it was that when Naruto took majority (like 70-75%) of 50% Kuramas chakra, Kurama got pissed and was about to unleashed a BERY large Tailed Beast Bomb (he's extremely weak since majority of his chakra was taken away) and Naruto even commented "wow you still have this much strength left?, your amazing" (something like that)

I think that 50% Kurama should have a higher tier or have a likely/higher w/ his tier

Kushina's Adamantine Sealing Chains and Karin's Adamantine Attacking Chains so they are not comparable.

We only saw Kushina's neutralizing 100% Kurama and Karin's attacking (I don't know there is any feat in the novels/manga/anime) and destroy hundreds of hands technique(?).

Maybe not. Also, target can't use their energy because Kurama couldn't create TBB and attack with his claw only.

Tumblr p6d36z6n3Q1urljpmo1 1280

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well if you dont make them comparable all Kushina has is holding down Kurama twice.
Kushina has created a 7-B barrier

also Kushina would scale from Karin easily

@BFF

Yes, Sealing Chains, hax as chains locked the chakra of the target as I mentioned but it's durability probably not maybe 6-B durability as nothing contradict this and consistent with how Kurama couldn't broke physically.

btw Jigen probably used Creation of All things to recreate the table and food. At least it matches with the description.

Like when Naruto recreated Kakshi's eye.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No way does a Kara member have Creation of All Things.
I mean we know next to nothing about them and Jigen does not look normal in anyway. At the very lieast it is a similar thing.

I still very much doubt it.

Yes, but Hagoromo has a better feat on his deathbed. I agree that since we know barely anything about them, anything can happen. But I don't think anyone will have Creation of All Things.

Yeah but it is Hagoromo lol. The guy probabaly is the most broken Naruto character who was still alive after he died (????). We just dont know enough about him.

Yeah maybe not specifically but it is almost certainly related to Momo's clan and almost certainly a similar ability.

Shadowbokunohero said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
In my opinion she should be 6-B with adamantine chains cause of restraining Kurama
felt like hax to me.
the chains boast of an overwhelming firmness and even kurama cant destroy them easily

here DB was talking about chane Durability
Latest

Without a feat, we can't say but chains ability to completely locked the chakra of the target and 6-B durability.

I believe Jigen's ability is reality warping tbh. he created something out of think air right down to the exact same copy of wine.

@BFF you should totally start back reading the manga

Jigen, Kashin Koji, kawaki, Amado, Big guy, Delth, Guy that legs look like Might guy, old dead guy(Inner)

Outer(Ao, Garou, seems to be more)

Elder( Kashin Koji spoke of them briefly)

Most people were so caught up with who KK was and Ao that they didnt notice that KK said that kara had Elder members who bones he wants to crush. That most likely means that Jigen isnt the leader of kara but only the leader of the Inners

i think Amado is a badass tbh hehe. He sounds like the type who is always missing because they got something better to do like fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back