• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

Since TSBs are said to destroy stuff on a atomic level so won't kaguya's ETSB destroying her dimension containing stars, moons and planets in it down to atomic levels would increase it's AP?

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Still if his max chakra in base can just hole the moon, how can it be dragged to 5C or low 5B.
that was a unfocused glob of chakra from a unconcious naruto iirc, it wasnt focused nor was it his max

I think that some characters can be scaled to Low 5-B. Hear me out. Naruto is Moon level+ and his 5 clones were able to fight on par with Madaras Limbo clones. But then we have Kaguya who is so strong that she is stomping Narutos 2000 clones, so she is much stronger than Madara in terms of raw power. Naruto and Sasuke even say that her power is unimaginably stronger compared to Madara. Now the only time that Naruto is able to physically brawl with her is when he is using Boil Release which is a jutsu that multiplies your power. I think that some databook even says that Boil release is comparable to opening the gates, so if we use the minimum gate multiplier (which is 5 times) we would get Low 5-B Kaguya. Characters that would scale to this are Naruto when using Boil release and 3 headed Kurama avatar, Sasuke with his Bijuu Susanoo, Momoshiki, Isshiki, Delta (maybe), Hagoromo and Kaguya herself.

@Metalija

If that is the case, you should probably provide a scan with the statement of Boil Release being a boost comparable to opening the gates.

I was wrong it doesn't say that its comparable to gates, just that it boosts your strength. It should be by a lot considering that Naruto got much stronger, but we don't know the exact multiplier so its kinda unquantifiable. Here are some scans.
1asdwf
1asdwqqes

Since TSBs are said to destroy stuff on a atomic level so won't kaguya's ETSB destroying her dimension containing stars, moons and planets in it down to atomic levels would increase it's AP?
What about this one.

Well if we use KE instead of PE to calculate the moon creation feat it'll yield 5-B results, but it was decided not to use it as to not assume a timeframe. But technically there COULD be a 5-B feat. Also Toneri's statement that he was going to destroy the planet might be used as support.

Yeah, and even if we don't know the exact multiplier for Boil release it amped Naruto by a lot, so it could be used as a supporting evidence for 5-B Naruto characters.

Her dimension is at max solar system sized so how can she extend it to multi solar system levels?
She can't I don't think, even if we scale her to her ETSB she'll be 4-B at most.

Also 100th Hokage wasnt that the Juubi having the chakra comparable to a small planet the Juubi that is incomplete without ninetails and eightails chakra? this means Prime Juubi has more chakra than that

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Hoshi doesn't tend to mean star, it has multiple meanings just like sekai.
That's why you need context for such words.
Hoshi generally used for star no?

Via Naruto's statement of it being parallel to the real world in the anime

if i remember correctly than

this statement is from boruto anime

Personally I think if the Boruto anime or manga gives us new lore, feats, or statements for Kaguya then it should be used as long as it's not completely absurd like 2-C Kaguya or something lol.

Large star level kaguya is still kinda downplay considering suns and moons have to be a certain distance away from other celestial bodies to avoid destruction.

SinisterShadow703 said:
Large star level kaguya is still kinda downplay considering suns and moons have to be a certain distance away from other celestial bodies to avoid destruction.
Yea it's a 4-B dimension at least. I think it's been calced at that level as well.

I wonder how strong Composite Issike otutsuki might be, probably 5A-4B max.

Imagine if it'll be said that prime issike was causing destruction all over the universe, that would easily put Issike at least 4C snd MFTL

I wonder how strong Composite Issike otutsuki might be, probably 5A-4B max.
Imagine if it'll be said that prime issike was causing destruction all over the universe, that would easily put Issike at least 4C snd MFTL
eh boruto manga downplays everything imao watch when the outsutski only bust some buildings.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Guys I gotta say.... 4-C Juubi is a bit of a stretch XD.
It makes some twisted sense with it being a large portion of Kaguya's chakra who's anywhere from High 4C to 4B with ETSO also if you take Kurama's Planetary statements seriously and scale him above the Moon Canon it becomes somewhat more believable its really up to how you want to interpret it tbh

I think personally that Kaguya is around Star Level in Creation extent. The dimensions she makes may have a Star in them but that's as far as it goes, I don't believe for a second that their Universal+ in size. Otherwise that diminishes Momoshiki who was stated to be a Greater Threat to Kagaya of being a lesser threat than Kaguya.

I wish Naruto feats and statements were a bit more concise. I wouldn't mind if characters could Create Dimensions the size of Universes but it never explicitly says. We see Obito use Kamui and yet we never see that as a Universal size dimension.

The only thing Kaguya and Obito have in common is that their Dimensional techniques are Space-Time related, but their size is never told. Unless I'm misinformed, please correct me if I'm wrong.

CS2 Sasuke should have MHS speed just like gates Lee. Also i am not sure about base Sasuke during Konoha crush being Low 7-B, i think he is lower. The rest is fine.

Metalija said:
CS2 Sasuke should have MHS speed just like gates Lee. Also i am not sure about base Sasuke during Konoha crush being Low 7-B, i think he is lower. The rest is fine.
What do you mean with Low 7-B?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Guys I gotta say.... 4-C Juubi is a bit of a stretch XD.
Perhaps its only because this argument hasn't really been brought up that much. It's not that insane if you look at half of kurama planet level statements. And it would explain why Naruto wasn't even anywhere near full power in the last.

I'm not saying I agree however it is interesting.

Back