• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

Ik that the m3x, Damage, lop and some other dudes in this community hate me but I don't care I'm the sophist of this community. I challenge your ideas and strengthen the powerscaling of Naruto on this website.

Honestly I don't even know what to think anymore tbh. I wish the series made it a little more clear how powerful these characters actually were. Every interpretation seems sort of valid in it's own way, but they're so vastly different it gets really confusing. Hopefully Boruto gives us some concrete answers.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Honestly I don't even know what to think anymore tbh. I wish the series made it a little more clear how powerful these characters actually were. Every interpretation seems sort of valid in it's own way, but they're so vastly different it gets really confusing. Hopefully Boruto gives us some concrete answers.
I like to think there are metas

Low-End Tier 5 and FTL

Mid-End Tier 4 and MFTL+

High-end Tier 3+ and Higher Tier speeds

However it all subjective due its fiction and I love that there would be a need to powerscale otherwise.

I personally think the 5-B/FTL meta is the most consistent, but I think the Tier 4 meta is also a valid interpretation but needs just a tad bit more evidence for it to be undeniable.

Idk about mftl yet tbh. Otsutsuki are the only ones who maybe should have that for travel speed because of Urashiki but need more evidence

You can get mftl+ via various ways of calc stacking or calcs like the Madara meteor thing, Hagoromo meteor thing, the momoshiki thing for the ln, the Naruto travelling countries to fight sasuke using the kakashi distance thing, etc. But I think it's best to wait for Ōtsutsuki feats since those guys travel in space constantly I'm sure The verse will eventually get mftl stuff.

Nehz XZX said:
Metalija said:
CS2 Sasuke should have MHS speed just like gates Lee. Also i am not sure about base Sasuke during Konoha crush being Low 7-B, i think he is lower. The rest is fine.
What do you mean with Low 7-B?
I meant Low 7-C lol, sorry

@Metalija

Understood, there is nothing to apologize for in my opinion.

Why do some people have a problem with Akatsuki members and Kage level shinobi scaling to tailed beasts? I think this topic is gonna get very spicy during part 2 revisions lol.

It's not that hard to make it consistent. However my guess is it's with the whole base Naruto Rasenshuriken, kakazu scaling to kakashi and Hidan scaling to asuma.

I mean the tailed beasts are constantly getting rekt despite being hyped as some godlike beings so I can't wait for part 2 revisions lol.

What feat are you referring to?

When Urashiki was flying through space looking for earth and then be found Toneri on the moon. We see a white flash come from above which indicates he had been flying

can someone explain the absolute zero degree blizzard feat

because as far as i know Katasuke shot out fire style, lightning style, ice style, and earth style

and Momoshiki absorbed it and shot out Crimson Flames, Lightning that split clouds, Absolute zero degree blizzard and meteorites.

Did Naruto and Sasuke tank it or was it only Naruto since Sasuke went to save Boruto

and by what number does Momoshiki multiply jutsu

Gokukid2005 said:
can someone explain the absolute zero degree blizzard feat

because as far as i know Katasuke shot out fire style, lightning style, ice style, and earth style

and Momoshiki absorbed it and shot out Crimson Flames, Lightning that split clouds, Absolute zero degree blizzard and meteorites.

Did Naruto and Sasuke tank it or was it only Naruto since Sasuke went to save Boruto

and by what number does Momoshiki multiply jutsu
That all stuff I found in the light novel. The multiplier is several times so at least 3x. Also Gaara tanks the absolute zero.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
With Boruto you guys cannot expect mftl speed feats or any big planetary/star level feats. Boruto is a complete nerf of Naruto verse
You're probably right, but you never know.

What Hokage said, Boruto started with a perspective on Boruto who is a ninja just starting out. Remember how many chapters it took Naruto (the series) to start showing feats that could be taken as planetary/star level or MFTL/FTL.

That's true but it won't take as long to get to the higher tiered feats since we're already dealing with Kara which is a organization that has ties with the people (The otusoshiki) which were the ones with the higher feats for the most part.

I agree with DragonEmperor and Hokage. It's only a matter of time before the power creep rears it's ugly head lol.

I wonder how powerful the leader of Otsutsuki clan is. Some guys made an analogy to Dragon ball saying that Momoshiki and Kinshiki are like Vegeta and Nappa coming to Earth and that they are under the orders of an even more powerful Otsutsuki just like Vegeta and Nappa were the underlings of Frieza.

I already had my theory of otutsuki king, he's also called Dragon King and has eaten the universal God tree's fruit and is now somehow sealed off so this underling otitsukis are trying to unseal him back to normal.

I'm pretty sure the otutsuki king if he apprears would be universal.

If otutsuki king does not appear then I don't think they're will be any power creep or any big feats. After all jigen said both kawaki and Boruto are just going to be Planetary level so no I don't think they're will be anything higher than planetary level

Still with Delta around and the Otsutsukis doing a lot space travel, it's not out of the question that we might get some impressive speed feats in the future.

Also did Jigen really say they'll be Planetary? I must've missed it.

Yes jigen said they'll become otutsuki vessels and will destroy the planet. Doing space travel ain't any good feat. Delta didn't do any good feat lol. Therw won't be any great feats

Yes jigen said they'll become otutsuki vessels and will destroy the planet. Doing space travel ain't any good feat. Delta didn't do any good feat lol. Therw won't be any great feats
You do realize that FTL Naruto is literally accepted thanks to Delta right lol? So with her still around she might give us better feats using her lasers. Also space travel can be extremely impressive depending on the distance travelled.

I already had my theory of otutsuki king, he's also called Dragon King and has eaten the universal God tree's fruit and is now somehow sealed off so this underling otitsukis are trying to unseal him back to normal.

I'm pretty sure the otutsuki king if he apprears would be universal.

If otutsuki king does not appear then I don't think they're will be any power creep or any big feats. After all jigen said both kawaki and Boruto are just going to be Planetary level so no I don't think they're will be anything higher than planetary level

This isn't true and now you're just starting head canon

The Dragon King isn't ever stated to be the Otsutsuki leader. Secondly there is likely a chance of three heads because of the different statutes in Kaguyas dimensions

Back