• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tdjwo

He/Him
I don't know why it seems like no one ever talks about how Naruto characters have the ability to see, interact and perceive and feel souls in the Narutoverse. Before I show scans of Naruto characters interacting with souls, let's see how chakra works.

0018-007.png

0019-015.png

As for the evidences of Naruto characters interacting with souls, here are the scans.

7254494-_200223_032116_406.png

Not only could Naruto see his souls, he can also touch/feel them

fee1cb709e44c71ab38ccf7f468613dd.jpg

Naruto could interact with Minato's soul while it was leaving the Edo tensei corpse.
0591-001.png

0591-002.png

Sasuke without his sharingan could see Itachi's soul leave his Edo Tensei just like Naruto could see Minato's soul leave the Edo Tensei as well.
0429-004.png

Ino could see Shizune's soul yanked out of her. Ino is just a random shinobi capable of seeing souls as well.

images

Another random shinobi like Choza could see and interact with Dan Kato's soul.
0691-008.png

Naruto. Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi all interacting with the soul of the past Kages and Hagoromo.
Even in Boruto, we have proff of "spiritual awareness" from Code and Eida.
Euf904uXcAMods5.png

Code interacts with Isshiki's soul.

boruto_naruto_next_generations_57_27.jpg

Eida was able to see Isshiki's soul interacting with Code as well. This is a spiritual awareness ability.
These are numerous proves and scans that shows Naruto/Boruto characters indeed do have "Spiritual Awareness" and Non-Physical Interaction ablities.

Uhhh, that's not really how it works on the wiki.
If a character has a feat of interacting with a soul/spirit, they get awarded the appropriate abilities like NPI, but it does not carry over to the rest of the verse.

Also, souls are not invisible by default; though they are considered intangible by default. So no Spiritual Awareness regardless.

Uhhh, that's not really how it works on the wiki.
If a character has a feat of interacting with a soul/spirit, they get awarded the appropriate abilities like NPI, but it does not carry over to the rest of the verse.

Also, souls are not invisible by default; though they are considered intangible by default. So no Spiritual Awareness regardless.
Why doesnt it affect the rest of the verse? Every ninja has chakra which is the combination of Physical and Spiritual energy. Not only were top tier characters able to interact with souls, random ninjas like Choza, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi etc were able to see and talk with them. When I checked the Bleachverse powers and abilities, I saw characters like Chad and Orihime given spiritual awareness and NPI for this same exact reason.

Why doesnt it affect the rest of the verse? Every ninja has chakra which is the combination of Physical and Spiritual energy. Not only were top tier characters able to interact with souls, random ninjas like Choza, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi etc were able to see and talk with them. When I checked the Bleachverse powers and abilities, I saw characters like Chad and Orihime given spiritual awareness and NPI for this same exact reason.
Because souls are normally invisible to ordinary Bleach humans.

Why doesnt it affect the rest of the verse? Every ninja has chakra which is the combination of Physical and Spiritual energy. Not only were top tier characters able to interact with souls, random ninjas like Choza, Sakura, Ino, Kakashi etc were able to see and talk with them.
That's completely irrelevant. It was never really stated that the reason these characters were able to interact with spirits was because they possessed chakra, so you can't make that assertion.
When I checked the Bleachverse powers and abilities, I saw characters like Chad and Orihime given spiritual awareness and NPI for this same exact reason.
Because souls in Bleach have feats of being invisible to normal humans. That is never shown to be the case in the Naruto verse. Again, spirits aren't treated as invisible by default.

That's completely irrelevant. It was never really stated that the reason these characters were able to interact with spirits was because they possessed chakra, so you can't make that assertion.

Because souls in Bleach have feats of being invisible to normal humans. That is never shown to be the case in the Naruto verse. Again, spirits aren't treated as invisible by default.
It doesnt matter if Spirits are treated as invisble or not. That wasnt what I was talking about. As long as they are shown to interact with "spirits", Spiritual awareness should be applicable to them as well. I never said the spirits had to be invisible. A spirit is a soul. Naruto characters interact and "touch/feel" them because they are aware these souls exist.

Saya tidak tahu mengapa sepertinya tidak ada yang pernah berbicara tentang bagaimana karakter Naruto memiliki kemampuan untuk melihat, berinteraksi, dan merasakan serta merasakan jiwa di alam semesta Naruto. Sebelum saya menunjukkan scan karakter Naruto berinteraksi dengan jiwa, mari kita lihat bagaimana chakra bekerja.

0018-007.png

0019-015.png

Adapun bukti karakter Naruto berinteraksi dengan jiwa, berikut scannya.

7254494-_200223_032116_406.png

fee1cb709e44c71ab38ccf7f468613dd.jpg

0591-001.png

0591-002.png

0429-004.png

images

0691-008.png

Bahkan di Boruto, kami memiliki proff "kesadaran spiritual" dari Code dan Eida.
Euf904uXcAMods5.png

boruto_naruto_next_generations_57_27.jpg

Ini adalah banyak bukti dan scan yang menunjukkan karakter Naruto/Boruto memang memiliki " Kesadaran Spiritual " dan kemampuan Interaksi Non-Fisik .

Back